Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes: even robots get tired

She should leave him if she can't cut it and they can audition for robo-wife number four.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

How many years did she get on this sentence and is there any chance for an early parole for good behavior? She signed on the Crazy Train for better or worse yet so I find it hard to feel much empathy for her.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Hit By Ban Bus!

No way can Suri be Tom's.
    He said he was going to wait until after Katie and he were married for sex, then she shows up pregnant. The time line is wrong too, that baby belongs to Chris Kline.

Katie can't act for shit, she was dumped for the second batman.

Scientologists don't ask for 10 percent, the more you give the higher you go up on the Scientology ladder. In 2006 I read where Tom gave 35 million and yet John Travolta gave more. So Tom looked at David Beckham and said something about reaching for the stars and Posh said "oh hell no" and that was that.

Yeah the further up the bridge the more costly it gets. For just a regular joe Scientologist it costs about $365-380,000 to complete, or so I've heard. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.

If you're a celeb or wealthy you're going to get hit up for all kinds of donations to build new orgs, donate to this and that I imagine. Like every other religion, they love the folks with the money.

Posh and Becks would not fall for that.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    How many years did she get on this sentence and is there any chance for an early parole for good behavior?
    a. Probably just under ten years so TinyTom can avoid being taken to the cleaners during the divorce.

b. Most likely not. She won't leave her fugly kid until the time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    b. Most likely not. She won't leave her fugly kid until the time is up.
    This is what I don't get. If Tom is not the father there's not really anything he could do if Katie wanted to take her child away. I hardly doubt she signed over her parental rights and Tom adopted Suri. Who knows, maybe that's exactly what happened.

I have a hope that someday Katie will wake up and leave that midget! Then, she'll publish a book that tells all the weird shit that Tom was up to during the sham marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    How many years did she get on this sentence and is there any chance for an early parole for good behavior? She signed on the Crazy Train for better or worse yet so I find it hard to feel much empathy for her.
    Crazy CRUISE
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Hit By Ban Bus!

dolem - look at Kidmans adopted children, they were born in Australia. The divorce papers said they would be raised Scientologist and Catholic - however they are permanently in America being raised Scientologist and Kidman doesn't get to see them very often. I bet Tom won't let them off their leash it will be the same with Suri. He doesn't care if Suri is his she's just another one of those that Tom has "helped".

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    If Tom is not the father there's not really anything he could do if Katie wanted to take her child away. I hardly doubt she signed over her parental rights and Tom adopted Suri.
    Tom has gone to a lot of trouble, including faking the date of the kid's birth, to make it look like he's the father. I have no doubt that where Suri is concerned he has all the power. When Katie gets the boot, the kid will stay with Tom and she's not going to say a damn thing.

Default Who's that old bag with Tom Cruise?

She looks tired.

Hard to believe that she ain't even 30, 'cause she looks older than Catherine Zeta Jones! I guess that sham marriage seemed like a good idea at the time - and what a difference Scientology can make in a person's life. (She actually looks older than Tom now!)

From 1000worth.com's Puppetland

Last edited by AgentOrange; March 29th, 2008 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    This is what I don't get. If Tom is not the father there's not really anything he could do if Katie wanted to take her child away. I hardly doubt she signed over her parental rights and Tom adopted Suri. Who knows, maybe that's exactly what happened.

I have a hope that someday Katie will wake up and leave that midget! Then, she'll publish a book that tells all the weird shit that Tom was up to during the sham marriage.
    But then she would have to admit that she lied to the public because she agreed to go along with the whole ruse- and she will face the fullback when that comes out if Spielberg releases that info which the BI implies.

And she can kiss the rest of her career down the drain. Although I think she kissed that goodbye when she hooked up with Tommy Boy.

If Cruise blows this marriage, he might have to become his own wife!

photo courtesy of Backseatcuddler

OMG! That is the best picture!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    But then she would have to admit that she lied to the public because she agreed to go along with the whole ruse- and she will face the fullback when that comes out if Spielberg releases that info which the BI implies.

And she can kiss the rest of her career down the drain. Although I think she kissed that goodbye when she hooked up with Tommy Boy.
    I guess that she could say that she was "brainwashed by a cult" but if she did that she might not live very long.....
    Free Charmed.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Tom has gone to a lot of trouble, including faking the date of the kid's birth, to make it look like he's the father. I have no doubt that where Suri is concerned he has all the power. When Katie gets the boot, the kid will stay with Tom and she's not going to say a damn thing.
    The only way I can see around this scenario is if Katie agrees to stay a scientologist, and never strays from raising Suri as one, either.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information