Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes: even robots get tired

she sees him flying around the room

LMAO!!! OMG I can just picture it. It aint pretty either!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^

Kate wasn't wooed, she was bought. If she leaves TinyTom, you can be darn sure her fugly kid won't be going with her.
    Amen, sista!

Again, Katiebot signed the contract! She knew what she was doing!

Katie definitely isn't a power fucker. She doesn't fuck her gay husband and she has no power. She simply smiles automatically in public and repeats "Tom is so amazing" over and over until one of her minders thumps her back and she skips to the next programmed sentence.

"Suri is such an amazing woman. My life is perfect. Tom is so amazing. Tom is so amazing. Tom is so ..." *thump*
    Off topic - if she doesn't & hasn't f-ed him... surely their marriage isn't legal? I thought that (in some places) it was only legal after consumation.....

and that image of a stuck record is very funny!!!!
    Free Charmed.

^^

Well ... he may have boned her once or twice to make the marriage official, but even if he didn't, she's not going to say anything. He'll make sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    That's right only he's allowed to masturbate to men named David.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ^^Do you have any evidence that she was trying to fuck her way to into H-wood? You do realize she was already in Hollywood when she hooked up with TinyTom, right?

Speaking of evidence, is there any proof that she signed a contract? Can't people be deceived into marrying a person who doesn't have the best of intentions? It's happened before. She may not have been 16, but she strikes me as VERY naive.
    Not me. I feel like she is a very calculated woman, I've heard reports even way back when she was on Dawson's Creek that she knows what she wants and she will follow through to get it. Didn't she even get some girl fired when she got too close to her costar, that Pacey guy? She may look fresh-faced and innocent, but I think thats a great cover, I don't think she's a doe-eyed naive girl AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I dont have no sympathy at all for her- She thought she was going to get a career like Nicole's but I agree she cant act her way out of a paper bag. Any reasonable intelligent person would be aware that getting involved with the CO$ and Tommy Boy is a bad move. She sold her soul to the Devil and now she's trapped and the sad thing I can see all of this crap will implode very soon.
    I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    ^ I always thought Nicole flurished AFTER she divorced Tom?
    Yeah, she did, I think in 2002 and 2003, right after she and Tom broke up, she was nominated twice for an AA for Best Actress (and won for "The Hours"). I remember at the time people joking around about how Tom must feel stupid now - especially because at the time, she was riding a really high wave of fantastic press. Her career was taking off and she looked really hot, especially in Moulin Rouge. It was kind of a slap in the face for him I think, at that time.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post

Not me. I feel like she is a very calculated woman, I've heard reports even way back when she was on Dawson's Creek that she knows what she wants and she will follow through to get it. Didn't she even get some girl fired when she got too close to her costar, that Pacey guy? She may look fresh-faced and innocent, but I think thats a great cover, I don't think she's a doe-eyed naive girl AT ALL.
    Yes, Brittany Daniel who played "Eve". Katie went berserk because Josh dumped her for Brittany and according to what I've heard, she had some sort of breakdown and threatened to quit. The Eve storyline was a total mess, but instead of trying to clean it up, they totally dropped it and never mentioned the character again.

She also supposedly had a serious eating disorder in Season 5 (and possibly 6). According to a DC message board I used to read, James Van Der Beek told people he dreaded kissing scenes with her because she was "always vomiting and not brushing her teeth afterwards."

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^^

Well ... he may have boned her once or twice to make the marriage official, but even if he didn't, she's not going to say anything. He'll make sure of that.
    Picturing Tom Cruise boning anyone makes me want
    to .
    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Yes, Brittany Daniel who played "Eve". Katie went berserk because Josh dumped her for Brittany and according to what I've heard, she had some sort of breakdown and threatened to quit. The Eve storyline was a total mess, but instead of trying to clean it up, they totally dropped it and never mentioned the character again.

She also supposedly had a serious eating disorder in Season 5 (and possibly 6). According to a DC message board I used to read, James Van Der Beek told people he dreaded kissing scenes with her because she was "always vomiting and not brushing her teeth afterwards."
    That's some of the nastiest shit I've ever heard.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^^^ I second that...yuk

Robobride needs new batteries..heck thats funny as hell...

Default Katie Avatar

Elite Member

Default Star exclusive: Sick Katie Holmes collapses!

Star Exclusive: Sick Katie Holmes Collapses!

A few months back, Katie Holmes was on an upswing — she had a new movie, a trend-setting haircut and was constantly seen with her look-alike daughter Suri. How quickly things change! In the April 7 issue, Star exclusively reports that Katie is finally cracking under the strain of life with Tom Cruise.

When Katie recently lunched at her favorite restaurant, L.A.'s Joan's on Third, it was obvious that something was terribly wrong. She seemed exhausted, her skin was pale, and she looked feeble and emaciated. "She gave us a weak smile and wave before leaving out the back door," says an eyewitness at the restaurant. Once outside, a confused and unsteady Katie braced herself against the doorframe before her bodyguard carefully guided her into a waiting SUV.

Dizzy spells like this have become a frighteningly common occurrence for Katie over the past few weeks. As one source explains to Star, Katie has been suffering from splitting headaches that make her see black spots and feel faint. Another problem? Her weight. Although she's already rail thin, she feels pressure to be even slimmer and is obsessive about dieting.

Katie may never admit it, but sources say her superstar husband may be contributing to the debilitating headaches. His high energy is often hard to keep up with — and that, paired with her intense need to live up to his expectations, is really taking its toll, both mentally and physically.

"Katie doesn't get enough sleep — and hasn't for months now," says one insider. "She's tired and drained much of the day because Tom is so wired, and they stay awake until after midnight. He has boundless energy, and she just can't compete."

To complicate matters even further, while Tom goes off for days at a time ("His rule is 'You can be with me, but don't ask about it,'" says a source), Katie is overseeing the interior design of their lavish $35 million Beverly Hills mansion. "To him, the home is a status symbol," says a source, "so it's on Katie's shoulders to pull off something beyond magnificent, something Tom can brag about. She's giving herself headaches thinking about it and making herself sick."

For the full story — including juicy dish Tom's frequent boys' nights out and trips away from home! Katie's extreme dieting and excessive shopping sprees! And Suri's virtual disappearance from the public eye! — pick up the new issue of Star.

Star Magazine | News | Exclusive: Sick Katie Holmes Collapses!

Can't sympathize with "Kate" she made her bed and she can collapse into it

i would tend to overlook anything if i had a shitload of cash. i guess i've been cash impaired for so long, i dont really care what happens around me !
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's seeing black spots, etc because she's not eating. As far as boundless energy bunny TinyTom, what exactly are they putting in his vitamins?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^^ i personally think he is a bit manic, or add. if he is manic depressive though, i would hate to see him riding a wave of depression. i think the higher a manic rides, the harder they fall during a depressive episode.

You signed up for the crazy, Ms Holmes!
    vaya con dios

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information