Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes: even robots get tired

Yup, she decided to live this fake life and it's catching up to her. You can only live a lie so long before it affects you physically.

Hypoglycemic????

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Well, maybe I'm a fucking idiot, but she was young and naive and being wooed by one of the richest and most successful actors in the world.
    that's crap, she wanted to fuck her way into hollywood and had a crush (or so she says) on the midget for a long time.

Not a lot of young girls would have been able to resist the romanticism of that.
    Young girls? What is she, 16? She was a GROWN WOMAN.

How was she expected to know what CO$ was all about? I didn't know a whole lot about it until the last few months, and knowing what I do now, I feel sorry for her and hope she and her baby come out of it all intact and together.
    It's called Google? If people are too stupid to do even the slightest bit of research before getting involved with a religion or a cult then it just reinforces the fact that they're morons.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Do you have any evidence that she was trying to fuck her way to into H-wood? You do realize she was already in Hollywood when she hooked up with TinyTom, right?

Speaking of evidence, is there any proof that she signed a contract? Can't people be deceived into marrying a person who doesn't have the best of intentions? It's happened before. She may not have been 16, but she strikes me as VERY naive.

Hrmmm how about testimony from people tha knew her, it's all over the place. Secondly, she wasn't exactly in hollywood, she was some bitch on Dawsons Creek with a hardon for money and midgets.

As for the contract, that's rumor but given how the midget operates and his complete gayness I wouldn't doubt it. Ask Scarlett Johanssen about being interviewed.

In any event, if she DID fall for any of this crap without doing proper background checking then she is, still, a fucking idiot.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Sorry, but Katie wasn't that young (26 or 27, she'll be 30 this year) and I definitely don't think she was naive.

I think marrying Tom was a calculated career move on her part. Problem is, it isnt working out like she planned. I don't feel sorry for her in the least.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Hrmmm how about testimony from people tha knew her, it's all over the place. Secondly, she wasn't exactly in hollywood, she was some bitch on Dawsons Creek with a hardon for money and midgets.
    Before she met TinyTom, she did some very good work in small and large roles in films with Cate Blanchett and Hillary Swank and Sam Raime, Michael Douglas and Frances McDormand and Curtis Hanson,
    Kevin Kline and Joan Allen and Ang Lee, Helen Mirren and Kevin Williamson. I thought she was building an awesome resume and her acting and roles were improving with every project she signed on to.

IMDb

I guess if I ever got famous, the tabs could find somebody, somewhere to talk shit about me. I just haven't seen any evidence that she's a power fucker.

Who cares about Katie Holmes, I wanna know the truth about Britney's TV comeback, damn it!

Very good work my ass, she is the ball and chain around any movie she's in. Her acting blows. it blew then and it blows now. In fact, it probably blows MORE now.

Katie's had some weak roles in some otherwise good films, and some weak roles in some weak films.

If her roles were improving in every film, how do you explain Mad Money?

the midget directing her career away from success?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    If her roles were improving in every film, how do you explain Mad Money?
    TinyTom has sucked the life out of her? Her work in "Batman" was horrible.

Katie definitely isn't a power fucker. She doesn't fuck her gay husband and she has no power. She simply smiles automatically in public and repeats "Tom is so amazing" over and over until one of her minders thumps her back and she skips to the next programmed sentence.

"Suri is such an amazing woman. My life is perfect. Tom is so amazing. Tom is so amazing. Tom is so ..." *thump*

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I'm kind of over Tom & Katie. I want to know what JLO and Chinnston are lying about.
    I wanna know about Joel leaving Nicole!

The star article is quite funny...

"blah blah blah... Katie may never admit it, but sources say her superstar husband may be contributing to the debilitating headaches. His high energy is often hard to keep up with — and that, paired with her intense need to live up to his expectations, is really taking its toll, both mentally and physically. "Katie doesn't get enough sleep — and hasn't for months now," says one insider. "She's tired and drained much of the day because Tom is so wired, and they stay awake until after midnight. He has boundless energy, and she just can't compete." To complicate matters even further, while Tom goes off for days at a time ("His rule is 'You can be with me, but don't ask about it,'" says a source), Katie is overseeing the interior design of their lavish $35 million Beverly Hills mansion."To him, the home is a status symbol," says a source, "so it's on Katie's shoulders to pull off something beyond magnificent, something Tom can brag about. She's giving herself headaches thinking about it and making herself sick." For the full story — including juicy dish Tom's frequent boys' nights out and trips away from home! Katie's extreme dieting and excessive shopping sprees! And Suri's virtual disappearance from the public eye! — pick up the new issue of Star." Star Magazine | News | Exclusive: Sick Katie Holmes Collapses!

Awake until after midnight? She needs to oversee a decorator? I'd be releaved about his nights away from home, mind....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    TinyTom has sucked the life out of her? Her work in "Batman" was horrible.
    Can't blame that one on Tom. I believe she filmed it before she met him.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information