Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kathy Hilton talks about her skank of a daughter

This whole article just made me so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Kathy Hilton prefers life to be pink, fragrant, perfectly packaged. Unpleasantness distresses her, blemishes irritate.
    I live in a little dream world,' she says. 'I've always tried to live my life perfectly. My mother always said: "Never do anything that you wouldn't want the world to know about."'
    Isnt that the truth!

And as Kathy is the first to admit: 'Whoever you are - whether you're Paris Hilton, anyone - if you do something illegal there's a consequence. But still, I wouldn't have wished that on anybody. It was really scary. Every day she was in prison was like a month. You don't sleep. I lost so much weight,' she says, before adding with a wry smile: 'There's always an up-side.'
    so why all the whining & moaning? She's such an old biddy!!! Just suck it up then!

I last met Kathy in these reassuringly oldeworlde surroundings two years ago and - despite some of the sensational things that have been written about her family - she is a warm, decent woman who has been hit hard by her daughter's excesses.
    Decent? what decent parent celebrates their daughters sex-tape? What decent parent prostitutes their child and over looks drug use & abuse?

The day of sentencing descended into a media frenzy. 'They had so many people in that court you'd have thought we'd killed somebody.
    but she could have - doing 70 mph in the 30 limit with NO headlights.... fuckwit!!!

'Paris cried uncontrollably for several days. All she wanted to do was read her letters from fans. There were four rooms full of them. She read them until late at night.'
    ??? She can read now? or it took her 4 days to read them because she's a slow reader?

Kathy is well aware of how some people perceive her daughter. 'People say: "Oh she's spoilt, she's this, she's that." But, until you've walked in someone's shoes for many miles, don't make a judgment call. It's true that life's been comfortable for Paris and jail was probably tougher on her than it would be on, let's say, an everyday person.
    Wouldn't she do well to heed her own advise that an "every day person" might also find it hard, maybe hard due to loss of employment etc...

I've said it before & I'll say it again, I really think that a lot of the content of this article is due to them being shunned in BH by their "friends" who finally can't ignore what is going on with Paris. Must smart when you're friends won't lend your their private jet any more... boo hoo....
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information