Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Kathy Griffin: Fired from Hannah Montana for telling Jesus to suck it

  1. #16
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    And won an Emmy? "D-List" is just a part of the name of her show and what she self-deprecatingly considers herself. She's bigger than that and everyone knows it. It's just that many famous people are afraid of her because she isn't afraid of calling people (including her own self at times) on their bullshit. Frankly, it's what I love about her. Besides the fact that she's just plain hilarious.
    Katherine Heigel has an Emmy too, owning one doesn't mean shit.
    And I find that most people aren't afraid of her, they are annoyed by her. And I know that "D List" is part of the name of the show, but the tag fits her perfectly.
    You like her, I don't..

  2. #17
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    And won an Emmy? "D-List" is just a part of the name of her show and what she self-deprecatingly considers herself. She's bigger than that and everyone knows it. It's just that many famous people are afraid of her because she isn't afraid of calling people (including her own self at times) on their bullshit. Frankly, it's what I love about her. Besides the fact that she's just plain hilarious.
    WORD Sista!!

  3. #18
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,431

    Default

    we're going to Disneyland next week (thank you Stimulus) and i'm going to wear an I love Kathy Griffin tshirt lol
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  4. #19
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    we're going to Disneyland next week (thank you Stimulus) and i'm going to wear an I love Kathy Griffin tshirt lol
    did you get yours????
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #20
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    I bet some people are just pissy cuz she offended their Jebus sensibilities.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  6. #21
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I bet some people are just pissy cuz she offended their Jebus sensibilities.
    No, I'm pissy because she tries everything she can to stay relevant- including saying things that get her attention. She may be funny, but her 15 min have come and gone.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I bet some people are just pissy cuz she offended their Jebus sensibilities.
    If you are trying to talk to me, come out and say it, I seem to be the only one talking that badly about her so I am sure that comment was for me.
    And no, I am not mad because she is talking about my "jebus" (whatever the hell that's supposed to be) I just don't like her because she is loud and annoying. There's no hidden reason.

  8. #23
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    erm, i was referring to Disney, but way to project lol

    Jebus = Jesus... must be a net thing, though Simpsons did make fun of it..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  9. #24
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    erm, i was referring to Disney, but way to project lol

    Jebus = Jesus... must be a net thing, though Simpsons did make fun of it..
    HA! I'm not the only one projecting, Grimm! (See Sweeite above)

  10. #25
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,955

    Default

    Whatever anyone has done, Simpson's already did it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #26
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    so at least ONE of you is projecting?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #27
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,472

    Default

    Eh, whatever. I don't like Kathie Griffin much, myself, but even I think she's too good for Hannah Montana.

  13. #28
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,955

    Default

    Useless to argue taste. Some people just don't like or get her.

    But there is probably more talent in one of Kathy's surgically placed plasticized inserts than Destinee Hope Cyrus' whole body shot straight from her groupie mama's loins.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #29
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    miley cyrus is turning into brangelina... every shitty thing that happens, every shitty statement leads back to her...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  15. #30
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    ^ You gotta love it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hannah Montana takes over the world!
    By mrs.v in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 4th, 2008, 07:25 PM
  2. Teenager tries to 9/11 a Hannah Montana concert
    By Grimmlok in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: January 27th, 2008, 09:37 AM
  3. So how much would YOU pay for Hannah Montana tickets?
    By NicoleWasHere in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: September 26th, 2007, 10:48 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 16th, 2006, 08:47 AM
  5. Kathy Griffin fired from E!
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •