Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: Kathy Griffin Fired From CNN

  1. #16
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,945

    Default

    She went too far. Maybe if she'd just picked a fight with Alex Jones.



    BTW looks like Kathy might be getting litigious. Rumours are that she plans to sue Trump for bullying or something. She's even got representation: Lisa Bloom. Her mother is celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred.

    Last edited by AgentOrange; June 2nd, 2017 at 10:35 AM.

  2. #17
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Fuck her. If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

    You gotta love seeing a comedian not being capable of taking insults.
    Bluebonnet, Gossiplover and Mrs P like this.

  3. #18
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    38,676

    Default

    The heat is stupid. Like a heater in a ice maker.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  4. #19
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    The heat is stupid. Like a heater in a ice maker.
    To be fair to the heat, Kathy is probably sweating like a whore in church.
    Gossiplover and cheray like this.

  5. #20
    Silver Member sparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    492

    Default

    I am no fan of hers, nor did I like what she did at all. It disgusted me. However, the reaction to it is so over the top its absurd. Siccing the secret service on her is ridiculous. Her little performance was in horrible taste and highly inappropriate. What is more inappropriate, however, is burning an effigy of Obama and all the vile (and threatening remarks) from Ted Nugent towards Hillary. The hypocrisy from the right is staggering to me.

  6. #21
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,298

    Default

    I'm not sure there's a big difference between the hypocrisy on the right or left.
    joebob likes this.


  7. #22
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Things I have learned from the press conference.

    Kathy is a Sheero.
    Trump has done bad things and will do more.
    Trump should apologize for things he's said.
    Is nervous and threatens to tell jokes.
    She claims that she isn't scared of him.
    Claims she has been held down by older white guys her whole career.
    Pretty much says that she would do it again, but with a blowup doll and no ketchup.
    Claims the whole Trump family is trying to ruin her life.
    Trump picked the wrong redhead. Obviously should've went after Carrot Top instead.
    She said she made fun of Clinton and Bush. Tho obviously not Obama.
    She claims that housewives used the beheading video to blow off steam.
    Now she's crying. Of course after telling her age and weight.
    Thinks her career is over with.
    Trump broke her.
    More cries.
    Claims it's all spin by Trump.
    Crying.
    Lawyer claims it's censorship. Lawyer is retarded.
    Old white guys are trying to silence her.
    Claims it's about her being a woman. Says it would never happen to a guy. Yep. Hank Williams Jr. was never fired from doing the Monday Night Football theme for saying shit about Obama. Nope, never.
    Whoa is me....white guys.

    I stopped watching after that.

    She should do more of these. It was the funniest thing she's done her whole career.
    Gossiplover likes this.

  8. #23
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    38,676

    Default

    What I learn every single time you post:

    You annoying the fucking shit out of me.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  9. #24
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    18,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Things I have learned from the press conference.

    Kathy is a Sheero.
    Trump has done bad things and will do more.
    Trump should apologize for things he's said.
    Is nervous and threatens to tell jokes.
    She claims that she isn't scared of him.
    Claims she has been held down by older white guys her whole career.
    Pretty much says that she would do it again, but with a blowup doll and no ketchup.
    Claims the whole Trump family is trying to ruin her life.
    Trump picked the wrong redhead. Obviously should've went after Carrot Top instead.
    She said she made fun of Clinton and Bush. Tho obviously not Obama.
    She claims that housewives used the beheading video to blow off steam.
    Now she's crying. Of course after telling her age and weight.
    Thinks her career is over with.
    Trump broke her.
    More cries.
    Claims it's all spin by Trump.
    Crying.
    Lawyer claims it's censorship. Lawyer is retarded.
    Old white guys are trying to silence her.
    Claims it's about her being a woman. Says it would never happen to a guy. Yep. Hank Williams Jr. was never fired from doing the Monday Night Football theme for saying shit about Obama. Nope, never.
    Whoa is me....white guys.

    I stopped watching after that.

    She should do more of these. It was the funniest thing she's done her whole career.
    I saw a clip on CNN website. A little over the top, ya think?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  10. #25
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I saw a clip on CNN website. A little over the top, ya think?
    Not really. She used the whole thing just to claim she was a victim. The only thing she's a victim of is her own ignorance.
    Gossiplover and South Lake like this.

  11. #26
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,704

    Default

    Ted Nugent threatened the life of the sitting President, and there was little outrage. And he just (while this whole KG rigamarole was happening) recommended Hilary Clinton be hanged. Nary a peep.

    Lately I'm always hearing people harp about 'snowflakes'. Irony, sweet irony.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  12. #27
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    38,676

    Default

    Mother fucking vouch!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  13. #28
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,704

    Default

    Given the reaction, you'd think Griffin had actually beheaded Drumpf. I'm so sick of people taking offence from comedians and letting the bullshit from their elected leaders go.


    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #29
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,298

    Default

    If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.
    He also recommends decapitating Democrats: "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." (The folks brandishing rifles in the background of the video above add another element of surrealism to the proceeding.)
    See, this isn't satire, it's direct threats, and directly inciting people to violence. Why isn't this asshole in jail????

  15. #30
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Why isn't this asshole in jail????
    And why was he invited to the motherfucking White House?

    One of these people is excoriated by the same President who invited the other one to the White House. I just fucking can't...
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kathy Griffin
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 5th, 2012, 11:34 AM
  2. Kathy Griffin: PGA
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 28th, 2009, 05:29 PM
  3. Kathy Griffin
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 19th, 2008, 03:27 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: May 1st, 2008, 10:23 AM
  5. Kathy Griffin fired from E!
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •