Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Katherine Heigl Poofs It Up in London

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I checked the imdb page and there is nothing about the co-stars although I read that filming is slated to start in a week or so hence why she dyed her hair brunette. I feel the same way although the previous casting choices was JLo and Reece Witherspoon and Hollywood wonders why they can never adapt successfully most books into movies

No kidding. I'm not saying that I like the other choices for the role of Stephanie, but just about anyone on the planet would be better in the role than the blackhole of suck that is the subject of this thread. I'm just going to hope that there hasn't been more info released about the other roles because pre-production hit some pretty big snags. The books are very popular, so it's not as though they can cast unknowns in just about every single role, but if anyone who was even remotely a "name" had been cast as, say, Ranger or Morelli, then I would think that that info would've been released. So, here's hoping this project remains in developmental limbo until the producers realize how unspeakably awful their lead "actress" is, and go back to the drawing board.

emk
    Bronze Member

Her eyes are dark brown so the dark hair suits her but I think she looks better as a blonde.

I kinda like her hair, but her face looks all kinds of crazy!

"Poofy/poufy" is used quite often in Canada usually used to describe something big and soft looking. This is the first time I've seen it described as a gay slur. I'll have to remember not to say it in front of people from the UK.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

That Heigl mound would fit perfectly on a serpent body, and we can call her Medusa!!! When I looked at her pic, I'm lucky I didn't turn into a rock hard stone. I know my cock sure didn't!!!! Ziiiiiiiiiiiinnnngg!!!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information