Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: Katherine Heigl is officialy the devil

  1. #31
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    She is a pompous ass. It always amaze me how fast these marginally talented actors get such big heads because they star in a hit TV series. David Caruso proved that fame is fleeting. She should remember that, and so should Longwhoria.

  2. #32
    Elite Member qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    No kidding! Her "nervous" comment at the Oscars is a perfect example!
    That "nervous" comment did not bother me because she was quoted afterward as saying that she was starstruck and felt humbled in the presence of huge movie stars. Not that movie stars are higher up in the food chain than anybody else, but I thought it was a rare human, non-conceited moment for her. I still dislike her though.

  3. #33
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^I was hoping that was genuine humility, but my gut says it was a pr ploy to sound more likeable and down to earth. She already looks at herself like she's a huge star. That's why she wants to leave Grey's Anatomy.

  4. #34
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    That "nervous" comment did not bother me because she was quoted afterward as saying that she was starstruck and felt humbled in the presence of huge movie stars. Not that movie stars are higher up in the food chain than anybody else, but I thought it was a rare human, non-conceited moment for her. I still dislike her though.
    There's no reason to do that while presenting! There's a place for that in during post-show interviews. Can you imagine what the show would be like if everyone presenting said something like that? She's supposed to be an actress. The show must go on regardless of whether she's nervous or not!

  5. #35
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    Okay, I think we all assumed HE WANTED TO SIGN the autographs. So....I don't see how you can even say "we expect" celebrities to do whatever we want them to do. Hell no, he can say no politely and walk away, however I guess he decided to be a nice guy and sign them. She is just as nutty as her Izzy character, just a control freak.

    Also, he isn't a child. And he is clearly saying one second, indicating that he wants to sign an autograph or two. So, maybe just maybe the psycho bitch was just upset because she wasn't asked to sign anything in this clip. Sure they have a place to be, but it's clear he wasn't read to go anywhere...but whatever..I am sure it's public's fault that he wanted to sign an autograph also.

  6. #36
    Elite Member qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    There's no reason to do that while presenting! There's a place for that in during post-show interviews. Can you imagine what the show would be like if everyone presenting said something like that? She's supposed to be an actress. The show must go on regardless of whether she's nervous or not!
    You do have a point although as I said before it did not bother me. Perhaps, I was duped by her acting skills. She does seem to be getting some flack all around for that comment and had she not mentioned it, I would never have noticed her nerves.

  7. #37
    Elite Member bite me spidey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    She was probably drunk and wanted him to herself.

  8. #38
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Be thankful no one's camping outside your toilet stall in public while you take some nasty diarrhea dump because they want your autograph.
    Hey, the very FIRST thing on my list if I became a celeb would be finding (or buying) a private place to take a dump.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #39
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    Aww give her a break. She's trying to come off protective. TR is like the gay son she always wanted. That Kat - she's the new Gail O Grady! The best she can hope for is that she gets her full 15 mins of fame.

  10. #40
    Gold Member frazzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    846

    Default

    What a cunt...

    WHOOPS, sorry. Foul mouth!
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

  11. #41
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Okay, I think we all assumed HE WANTED TO SIGN the autographs. So....I don't see how you can even say "we expect" celebrities to do whatever we want them to do. Hell no, he can say no politely and walk away, however I guess he decided to be a nice guy and sign them. She is just as nutty as her Izzy character, just a control freak.

    Also, he isn't a child. And he is clearly saying one second, indicating that he wants to sign an autograph or two. So, maybe just maybe the psycho bitch was just upset because she wasn't asked to sign anything in this clip. Sure they have a place to be, but it's clear he wasn't read to go anywhere...but whatever..I am sure it's public's fault that he wanted to sign an autograph also.
    Great post. It was obvious that he wanted to sign the autographs and that he was getting fed up with her. Several times he pulled his arm away or gritted his teeth at her while saying something like, "Hold on..." or "just a minute." Every time he does this, standing up to her and refusing to be pushed around, her nostrils flare, she rolls her eyes, and she starts bitching to the person next to her and grabbing his arm in a death grip. It's like she's saying, "Are you SERIOUSLY defying me, bitch?!?!" I'm surprised she didn't have him wearing one of these:


    I also thought it was incredible that she shoved him several times when he pulled away from her or indicated that he wasn't ready to leave. What a crazy, controlling bitch.

  12. #42
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    This girl is full of herself. Kill her character off, cremate the body, and banish her to purgatory.



  13. #43
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    31,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Heaven forbid if any of you become celebrities one day and have people 24/7 asking for your autograph. Even the most coolest of y'allz will eventually be worn down and snap. Teh general public do not respect the privacy of these celebs. One minute they're going all goo goo ga ga "oh look a celebrity coooooool," then next minute cursing them to hell because they wouldn't sign an autograph or, 'gasp,' they didn't smile at them.

    Be thankful no one's camping outside your toilet stall in public while you take some nasty diarrhea dump because they want your autograph.
    Whatever, they were in a public place and they weren't being mobbed, he could have easily walked away and she could have waited in the car if she found it annoying. He wanted to sign autographs and she should have let him, not pulled at him like a 5 year-old pulling at her mommy that she wants to *whine* goooooooooo...

    Besides, it's not like stars don't have the option of tactfully saying no, not right now to autograph hounds and just walking away.

  14. #44
    Elite Member cheray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Savannah, GA, USA
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Guess she thinks shes pretty important stuff reight now and can do as she pleases.. He should have hauled back and slugged her one. Then I would have wanted his autograph for sure.
    Jack I swear.

  15. #45
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    "I stuck up for your ass, so now I own you". I wonder who TR thinks is harder to deal with: Isaiah Washington or Heigl.

    her nostrils flare, she rolls her eyes,
    Sounds like she's having a stroke.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Katherine Heigl in red
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 5th, 2008, 02:50 AM
  2. Katherine Heigl is Burberry mad
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: January 17th, 2008, 09:11 PM
  3. Katherine Heigl
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 6th, 2008, 02:16 PM
  4. Katherine Heigl is complaining...again
    By DontMindMe in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: December 17th, 2007, 12:39 PM
  5. Katherine Heigl is complaining
    By sharon_b in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: December 4th, 2007, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •