Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Katherine Heigl is officialy the devil

She is a pompous ass. It always amaze me how fast these marginally talented actors get such big heads because they star in a hit TV series. David Caruso proved that fame is fleeting. She should remember that, and so should Longwhoria.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    No kidding! Her "nervous" comment at the Oscars is a perfect example!
    That "nervous" comment did not bother me because she was quoted afterward as saying that she was starstruck and felt humbled in the presence of huge movie stars. Not that movie stars are higher up in the food chain than anybody else, but I thought it was a rare human, non-conceited moment for her. I still dislike her though.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I was hoping that was genuine humility, but my gut says it was a pr ploy to sound more likeable and down to earth. She already looks at herself like she's a huge star. That's why she wants to leave Grey's Anatomy.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    That "nervous" comment did not bother me because she was quoted afterward as saying that she was starstruck and felt humbled in the presence of huge movie stars. Not that movie stars are higher up in the food chain than anybody else, but I thought it was a rare human, non-conceited moment for her. I still dislike her though.
    There's no reason to do that while presenting! There's a place for that in during post-show interviews. Can you imagine what the show would be like if everyone presenting said something like that? She's supposed to be an actress. The show must go on regardless of whether she's nervous or not!

Okay, I think we all assumed HE WANTED TO SIGN the autographs. So....I don't see how you can even say "we expect" celebrities to do whatever we want them to do. Hell no, he can say no politely and walk away, however I guess he decided to be a nice guy and sign them. She is just as nutty as her Izzy character, just a control freak.

Also, he isn't a child. And he is clearly saying one second, indicating that he wants to sign an autograph or two. So, maybe just maybe the psycho bitch was just upset because she wasn't asked to sign anything in this clip. Sure they have a place to be, but it's clear he wasn't read to go anywhere...but whatever..I am sure it's public's fault that he wanted to sign an autograph also.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    There's no reason to do that while presenting! There's a place for that in during post-show interviews. Can you imagine what the show would be like if everyone presenting said something like that? She's supposed to be an actress. The show must go on regardless of whether she's nervous or not!
    You do have a point although as I said before it did not bother me. Perhaps, I was duped by her acting skills. She does seem to be getting some flack all around for that comment and had she not mentioned it, I would never have noticed her nerves.

She was probably drunk and wanted him to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Be thankful no one's camping outside your toilet stall in public while you take some nasty diarrhea dump because they want your autograph.
    Hey, the very FIRST thing on my list if I became a celeb would be finding (or buying) a private place to take a dump.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Aww give her a break. She's trying to come off protective. TR is like the gay son she always wanted. That Kat - she's the new Gail O Grady! The best she can hope for is that she gets her full 15 mins of fame.

What a cunt...

WHOOPS, sorry. Foul mouth!
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Okay, I think we all assumed HE WANTED TO SIGN the autographs. So....I don't see how you can even say "we expect" celebrities to do whatever we want them to do. Hell no, he can say no politely and walk away, however I guess he decided to be a nice guy and sign them. She is just as nutty as her Izzy character, just a control freak.

Also, he isn't a child. And he is clearly saying one second, indicating that he wants to sign an autograph or two. So, maybe just maybe the psycho bitch was just upset because she wasn't asked to sign anything in this clip. Sure they have a place to be, but it's clear he wasn't read to go anywhere...but whatever..I am sure it's public's fault that he wanted to sign an autograph also.
    Great post. It was obvious that he wanted to sign the autographs and that he was getting fed up with her. Several times he pulled his arm away or gritted his teeth at her while saying something like, "Hold on..." or "just a minute." Every time he does this, standing up to her and refusing to be pushed around, her nostrils flare, she rolls her eyes, and she starts bitching to the person next to her and grabbing his arm in a death grip. It's like she's saying, "Are you SERIOUSLY defying me, bitch?!?!" I'm surprised she didn't have him wearing one of these:

I also thought it was incredible that she shoved him several times when he pulled away from her or indicated that he wasn't ready to leave. What a crazy, controlling bitch.

This girl is full of herself. Kill her character off, cremate the body, and banish her to purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Heaven forbid if any of you become celebrities one day and have people 24/7 asking for your autograph. Even the most coolest of y'allz will eventually be worn down and snap. Teh general public do not respect the privacy of these celebs. One minute they're going all goo goo ga ga "oh look a celebrity coooooool," then next minute cursing them to hell because they wouldn't sign an autograph or, 'gasp,' they didn't smile at them.

Be thankful no one's camping outside your toilet stall in public while you take some nasty diarrhea dump because they want your autograph.
    Whatever, they were in a public place and they weren't being mobbed, he could have easily walked away and she could have waited in the car if she found it annoying. He wanted to sign autographs and she should have let him, not pulled at him like a 5 year-old pulling at her mommy that she wants to *whine* goooooooooo...

Besides, it's not like stars don't have the option of tactfully saying no, not right now to autograph hounds and just walking away.

Guess she thinks shes pretty important stuff reight now and can do as she pleases.. He should have hauled back and slugged her one. Then I would have wanted his autograph for sure.
    Jack I swear.

"I stuck up for your ass, so now I own you". I wonder who TR thinks is harder to deal with: Isaiah Washington or Heigl.

her nostrils flare, she rolls her eyes,
    Sounds like she's having a stroke.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information