Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Katherine Heigl is officialy the devil

lol that was weird, she seems like such a controlling bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^Hey, tkdgirl, isn't she going to be starring in a movie with your man, Gerard Butler?
    WHAT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Do not spoil the luciousness that is Gerard with this bonafide bitch!!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Katherine Heigl BETTER NOT be in a movie with him!!! She'll ruin it.

From Variety:

Butler, Heigl take on 'Ugly Truth'

Robert Luketic to direct Lakeshore comedy

By TATIANA SIEGEL, MICHAEL FLEMING

Butler

Heigl

Gerard Butler has signed on to star opposite Katherine Heigl in the battle of the sexes comedy "The Ugly Truth" for Lakeshore Entertainment.Sony Pictures Entertainment will distribute worldwide.
    Butler is set to play Mike Alexander, host of a TV segment titled "The Ugly Truth," in the pic, which reunites the "Legally Blonde" team of director Robert Luketic and writers Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith.
    Story centers on a romantically challenged morning show producer (Heigl) who is reluctantly embroiled by her chauvinistic correspondent (Butler) in a series of outrageous tests to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love.
    Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi are producing alongside Steve Reuther.
    Butler recently teamed with Lakeshore on the upcoming action thriller "Game."
    "Ugly Truth" is scheduled to begin shooting in April.
    Butler, whose recent credits include "P.S. I Love You" and "300," next stars in Walden Media's "Nim's Island." Later this year, he stars in Guy Ritchie's ensemble film "Rocknrolla" for Warner Bros.

Butler, Heigl take on 'Ugly Truth' - Entertainment News, Exclusives, Media - Variety

I smell a bomb.

Heaven forbid if any of you become celebrities one day and have people 24/7 asking for your autograph. Even the most coolest of y'allz will eventually be worn down and snap. Teh general public do not respect the privacy of these celebs. One minute they're going all goo goo ga ga "oh look a celebrity coooooool," then next minute cursing them to hell because they wouldn't sign an autograph or, 'gasp,' they didn't smile at them.

Be thankful no one's camping outside your toilet stall in public while you take some nasty diarrhea dump because they want your autograph.

^They know what's in store for them BEFORE they try to become famous. And most of them use the tabloids to their advantage. Maybe if people stopped putting them on a pedestal no one would ask for their stupid signature.

Besides, fans' money helps pay their salaries anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Heaven forbid if any of you become celebrities one day and have people 24/7 asking for your autograph. Even the most coolest of y'allz will eventually be worn down and snap. Teh general public do not respect the privacy of these celebs. One minute they're going all goo goo ga ga "oh look a celebrity coooooool," then next minute cursing them to hell because they wouldn't sign an autograph or, 'gasp,' they didn't smile at them.

Be thankful no one's camping outside your toilet stall in public while you take some nasty diarrhea dump because they want your autograph.
    I agree that the loss of privacy must be trying for celebrities. But that is the price for fame, fortune and attention.

This particular episode is not what makes me dislike Katherine Heigl. We all have bad days and do things not well taken by others. It's her outspoken, self important attitude that makes her unappealing and uninteresting to me, much like Eva Longoria.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I agree that the loss of privacy must be trying for celebrities. But that is the price for fame, fortune and attention.

This particular episode is not what makes me dislike Katherine Heigl. We all have bad days and do things not well taken by others. It's her outspoken, self important attitude that makes her unappealing and uninteresting to me, much like Eva Longoria.
    ITA.

From Variety:
    Sounds woefully like 'Someone Like You' with Hugh Jackman and Ashley Judd. Why Katherine Heigel.... WWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

^^That movie was terrible and Hugh Jackman was so unconvincing in the role of asshole turned soul mate.

I cannnot believe she pushed TR around like that.

From Variety:
    That bitch better keep her bleach-blond, bitchy, untalented ass away from my man!!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    No kidding! Her "nervous" comment at the Oscars is a perfect example!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information