Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Katherine Heigl apologizes for bizarre selfies at brother’s grave

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I can tell you if that was my great-grandmother's Angel marker she was clowning next to I would hunt this bleach blonde bitch down and beat her fucking face in.
    I'll hold your purse and take pictures for our Instagram accounts, okay Greys?

Everyone deals with death differently. What I personally see is someone exploiting gravesites in a way that makes it about themselves and not in anyway about the people who were laid to rest there.

^^Well said.
    bootspaige likes this.

Even if she is an "animal lover" I don't know if that came after all the OTHER bad publicity she has had. She's just an unpleasant person and a dumb one. Her apology is useless.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Some of my ancestors are buried in a historic old cemetery where goth kids and garage bands go to do photoshoots. Nobody has been buried there for 150 years so it's not likely they'll run into grieving relatives. I've taken pics but I'm never in them.

I think the one of her with her brother's plaque is tacky, but each to their own - I would never stick my sad-face into the frame with my parents' headstone, but at least she's not mugging for the camera like she is at the graves of dead family members of total strangers. I'd still be upset if someone was clowning around on my parents' graves, and they've been dead 30+ years.
    Brookie, OCD, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

OCD

Do you guys remember the good old days when we took pictures of things and OTHER people we wanted a reminder of/visual memento? Now everyone has to have their fucking face in every picture so they can remember themselves. It's fucking weird.

And it's even weirder in this case considering the kid has been dead for decades. Why is she doing a photoshoot at his grave?
    Beeyotch, schism, Sarzy and 4 others like this.

The fact that the photos at her brother's and grandfather's graves were serious and respectful and the ones at other people's graves were goofing around/funny shows she knew exactly what she was doing.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Bitch just didn't know any better. I really do think she's that ignorant. We sometimes give celebrities too much credit. This dumb bint has been a model since childhood, acting since she was a teenager. Probably barely finished school if at all. The teenage years are obviously the age she's stagnated at. Spoiled teenage twat is exactly how she has always come across to me. It's not so cute now that she's the age when most normal IQ, non-developmentally-stunted people know better.

Given the year her brother was born, she had to be just a child when he died. I wonder how well she even knew him.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Like foie gras?

There is nothing okay about what Heigl is doing.
    Looks like I ruffled some feathers.

czb

how remarkably perceptive of you.
    Nevan and rollo like this.

My brother has been gone 33 years and no way would I consider happy snaps at his grave site or even be jovial in a cemetery full stop. Its a very confronting place and respect and dignified behaviour should be used at all times... Maybe she has a few cogs missing.
    rollo, weathered1 and schism like this.
    Jack I swear.

i watched the Notebook with these hi-tech glasses offered by the oral surgeon while getting a root canal. There i was, drooling everywhere, in some pain, but crying major tears from the movie!!!! they were confused! it will grab you, but you should give it a go, Mo!
    sprynkles and Nevan like this.

I watched Frasier while getting my root canal. At least during a portion of it. Even the surgeon was laughing every once in awhile.
    lindsaywhit, Nevan and bootspaige like this.

Gold Member

Do you guys remember the good old days when we took pictures of things and OTHER people we wanted a reminder of/visual memento? Now everyone has to have their fucking face in every picture so they can remember themselves. It's fucking weird.
    You forgot the part where they send them out to everyone. As if we gave a fuck!

My mother was a big Pepsi lover. after she died, every year we'd go to her and my dad's grave, we'd lay a blanket down, sit around and drink a Pepsi in her honor. We'd sit around their grave and laugh and joke. From the outside world we may have looked cruel but I'm sure my Parents would have gotten a kick out of it. However I'd never go to a strangers grave and do it. I do like to take pictures of old gravestones though. I'm talking people who died in the 1800's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information