Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Kate Moss partying too hard?

Totally off topic, but my husband and I spent some of our honeymoon at the Macakizi Hotel. I recognized it right away from the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    My mother did teach me on long distance planes it's best to go down drunk and happy than sober and worried. Bring on the bloody mary.
    Your mother is a wise person. Why does she keep on using Easyjet? They were probably already starting their descent by the time her first Bloody Mary came. Like Ryanair I try to avoid them.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kate Moss kicked off flight for disruptive behaviour, calls pilot basic bitch|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

“Calling all the basic bitches”
    June 8, 2015
    Posted at 9:27 AM
    Posted by Lainey

Maria posted this to Smutty Social Media last week – Kate Moss and Marc Jacobs “calling all the basic bitches”.

https://instagram.com/p/3P2C_vmJGr/

That’s also what she called a pilot this weekend while flying back from Turkey. Kate was there to celebrate Sadie Frost’s birthday. Um. They went to a detox spa. And I guess she was thirsty for something harder than water and kale juice because when she was refused alcohol on the flight, she reached into her bag for her own vodka.

According to another passenger:

“She called the pilot a "basic b****" as police led her off the plane, she was a little drunk and had a disagreement with another passenger on the flight as she was refused alcohol and then went to serve her own vodka from her cabin luggage. But she was not aggressive to anyone and was funny really, the easyJet crew was acting out of proportion.”

The airline has confirmed that a disruptive passenger was on board but that no arrests were made. So, basically, Kate Moss is the trash that ends up on any flight you’ve been on to any sunny destination. Those planes are always good for at least one, sometimes two. They get loaded before the plane takes off, hit on anyone in the vicinity, and then try to light up in the bathroom. The only difference between the people you’ve seen on your holidays and Kate Moss is that she doesn’t have gel nails with a French manicure.

Source

Kate Moss kicked off flight for disruptive behaviour, calls pilot basic bitch|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

So she resorts to name-calling when she doesn't get her drink pronto.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Basic bitch is not name-calling, its simple observation. Just saying.
    pinkbunnyslippers and effie2 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

LOL. I doubt she was capable of observation!
    Belt Up likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    My mother did teach me on long distance planes it's best to go down drunk and happy than sober and worried. Bring on the bloody mary.
    Sound advice. I have said if the plane is going down, I'm using a bag to collect all the meds from the elderly. Down the hatch so to speak.

I wonder if Kate even remembers what happened. I will have to use that basic bitch insult at the next pampered chef party.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information