Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate Moss has paparazzi chaos at LAX

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I don't think Kate Moss is stupid enough to be doing coke on a flight and bringing it into the US. Not after everything that's happened. Most people look pretty ragged after spending a lot of a time on a plane. And what does Bjork have to do with this?

As for the paps, disgusting. As for D-listed suggesting someone fart in her face -- equally disgusting. Is this really the level of celebrity "gossip" that people want? It's vicious and grade school, IMO, and not even remotely funny.
    She's smuggled drugs all over the world. One report had her smuggling dope in a $250 000 Fabergé Egg. It was hollow, and inside she had coke and horse sedative/date rape drug Rohypnol, which she uses as a sleeping pill. She usually has to pop a couple to get to sleep.

My Fashion Life » Tag » faberge egg

Kate Moss Allegedly Used Faberge Egg to... - news

Model Kate's off her egg | The Sun |HomePage|News

Kate Moss used a Faberge egg to carry cocaine?

Kate Moss is clever - What Would Tyler Durden Do

AskMen.com - Kate Moss's drug egg claim

Kate Moss's drug egg claim

Kate Moss' Drug Stash Spot

More Kate Moss drug claims

I personally think that one of the major reasons she was seeing Pete Doherty was as a connection, and potential 'fall guy'.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    She's smuggled drugs all over the world. One report had her smuggling dope in a $250 000 Fabergé Egg. It was hollow, and inside she had coke and horse sedative/date rape drug Rohypnol, which she uses as a sleeping pill. She usually has to pop a couple to get to sleep.

My Fashion Life » Tag » faberge egg

Kate Moss Allegedly Used Faberge Egg to... - news

Model Kate's off her egg | The Sun |HomePage|News

Kate Moss used a Faberge egg to carry cocaine?

Kate Moss is clever - What Would Tyler Durden Do

AskMen.com - Kate Moss's drug egg claim

Kate Moss' Drug Stash Spot

More Kate Moss drug claims

I personally think that one of the major reasons she was seeing Pete Doherty was as a connection, and potential 'fall guy'.
    I'm aware of all that, but it seems unlikely -- not impossible, however -- that she would risk it after all the bad publicity she's had over the past couple of years. But who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I'm aware of all that, but it seems unlikely -- not impossible, however -- that she would risk it after all the bad publicity she's had over the past couple of years. But who knows?
    Air travel can be a bit traumatic for some people, and they rely on something extra to get through the ordeal. Alcoholics will binge on complimentary air line booze, and then have a fit of 'air rage' when they're cut off. Even Mr T needed his 'special milk' when the A Team had to go on assignment.

Addicts don't always use their better judgment, however clever they might be. If they did, would they be using drugs in the first place. Also Pete Doherty came in handy during those situations, since he was probably the one carrying the stach, and ready to take the fall. Like Dina Lohan with Lindsay.

However there's really no need for them to run risks with the law, when there are friendly doctors willing to give them anything they want - and 100x's better than the illegal stuff (and in some,e cases more lethal). Kate's on something in those shots - the dilated pupils and the apparent public 'panic attack'. Whether it's illegal or prescription I wouldn't hazard a guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information