Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kate Middleton needs to get over herself - she hasn't bagged her Prince yet

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Kate may be 'middle class' but her parents are very wealthy, although not perhaps by Texan standards!!!!! She went to a very expensive private school so money has never been an issue. But I'm afraid it's the class thing that's causing the problem. Some royals 'marry down' but that's not an option for the heir to the throne. It's a shame because that family does need some fresh new genes but that's just not how it's done. The Queen (who does have the final say) is a real stickler for royal protocal and tradition and isn't going to change.

As for Kate quitting her job in anticipation of a formal proposal, it's Just Not Done in this situation and again, the Queen would disapprove. Personally, I think Kate is mad to even contemplate being the future Queen, but I guess it's very appealing to some. The reality of that life of public duty and being in the public gaze 24/7 for the rest of your life doesn't appeal to me. No bad hair or "fuck it, I'm staying in bed" days.
    I just thought of something. I hate to sound crass, but do you think William is waiting for his grandmother to pass away before he marries, so he can choose whomever he wants? If Queen Elizabeth allowed Prince Charles to marry Camilla, I don't see why William couldn't marry Kate. Whether or not Prince William really wants to marry her is another story.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

The Queen (who does have the final say) is a real stickler for royal protocal and tradition and isn't going to change.
    I don't doubt you, but I have to wonder why the Queen would allow Prince William to go through the motions of even dating Kate, if she would be opposed to a marital union.

I suppose she could view it as him sewing his royal oats, but a multiple year relationship seems more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    Personally, I think Kate is mad to even contemplate being the future Queen, but I guess it's very appealing to some. The reality of that life of public duty and being in the public gaze 24/7 for the rest of your life doesn't appeal to me. No bad hair or "fuck it, I'm staying in bed" days.
    Agreed! Wild horses couldn't drag me into that situation. I'd rather take a beating than be famous, anyway, but being a royal seems especially nightmarish.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh, who cares.

these two princes have turned out to be quite the disapointments imo!

no dramaz, no scandals, no nudity...they suck!

A*O

Prince Charles had to wait until HIS grandmother, the Queen Mother, died before he could contemplate marrying Camilla even though they were living together as a couple anyway. He was adamant that she was the woman he wanted to marry so for once in his life he stood up to his mother and won.

I read some juicy goss today that the Charles/Camilla marriage isn't all sunshine and roses now. He's returned to being a grumpy, spoilt, petulant, demanding asshole and she can no longer snap him out of it. Royal staff like her - she's considerate, polite and kind. He's like a 3yr old who throws tantrums over the slightest thing. There are even rumours that he has inherited a condition called porphyria which runs in the family, eg 'mad' King George III. Interesting.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I find Kate really blah and boring, at least Chelsy seems to have a personality (And the better looking brother)

A*O

Chelsy is such a slut - I love her. But Harry is the "spare heir" so he can get away with it. But I somehow doubt we will ever see HRH Princess Chelsy LOL
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I think Chelsy is Harry's fuckbuddy until he can find someone suitable for marriage. I doubt he has any intention of actually ever marrying her.

Wills and Kate are interesting because they seem to be so on and off. I think that he does love her, but that he's getting a lot of pressure from his family to "trade up" and find someone better and struggling with internal conflicts, wondering if he really could find someone better. Not necessarily in terms of looks, but someone with higher status and more "class" whose company he would enjoy as much as or more than Kate's.

I don't believe that KM is waiting around for PWill's to propose to her. She seems to me to be someone who isn't particularly ambitious (career wise).

When she graduated from St Andrews it took her almost two years (i think), before she got herself a job and then it was working part time, 4 days a week (leaving at 3pm - according to the papers) at Jigsaw. A company owned by friends of her parents.

She has the money not to work and try her hand at a few things, such as photography. So why not?

I think they will marry eventually and are just waiting for the right time to get engaged officially.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I read some juicy goss today that the Charles/Camilla marriage isn't all sunshine and roses now. He's returned to being a grumpy, spoilt, petulant, demanding asshole and she can no longer snap him out of it. Royal staff like her - she's considerate, polite and kind. He's like a 3yr old who throws tantrums over the slightest thing. There are even rumours that he has inherited a condition called porphyria which runs in the family, eg 'mad' King George III. Interesting.
    I like the other rumor. She knows he got caught with one of the male hired help and she black mailed him all those years until he married her.

No way can I believe he was so hot for her that he carried her granny stained panties in his top pocket. If it were true someone would have smelled the fish a mile away.

Everything runs in their family, it comes from marrying each other. He throws tantrums because he's a brat.

maybe i don't understand the british monarchy but why can't he marry her? By the time Will becomes king Queen Elizabeth won't be there anyway. So He should just do what ever he wan't.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I like the other rumor. She knows he got caught with one of the male hired help and she black mailed him all those years until he married her.

No way can I believe he was so hot for her that he carried her granny stained panties in his top pocket. If it were true someone would have smelled the fish a mile away.

Everything runs in their family, it comes from marrying each other. He throws tantrums because he's a brat.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Prince Charles had to wait until HIS grandmother, the Queen Mother, died before he could contemplate marrying Camilla even though they were living together as a couple anyway. He was adamant that she was the woman he wanted to marry so for once in his life he stood up to his mother and won.

I love it! You always have the best gossip! Keep it coming!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Harry seems like he has a big horse cock--oh wait, isn't that what Lainey says about him?
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ I don't know about all that but I do know William looks major hot in a speedo.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

harry is a hot mofo! who'd a thought he'd turn into the hunK!?!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information