Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kate Middleton needs to get over herself - she hasn't bagged her Prince yet

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    they should just marry horses.
    I thought Charles already did?

Prince Charles is particularly fond of Chelsy, so much so that he's allowed her to stay overnight at his homes in London and Gloucestershire.

what say Charles, Camilla in granny panties isn't turning you on anymore?

I like William, when it comes time for him to pick out a wife I hope the royals leave him alone -after all when "they" picked out Diana as the next royal breeder it didn't work for Charles now did it? Instead of making Charles look for a virginal blueblood they should have just let him marry Flicka neigh neigh.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    they should just marry horses.
    Well that would certainly explain Princess Anne.

William will only propose to Kate if the Queen says to do so. That is the way it is. The Queen is going to decide who is next in line. I think Granny disapproves of this one and dosn't want her to stick around.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    William will only propose to Kate if the Queen says to do so. That is the way it is. The Queen is going to decide who is next in line. I think Granny disapproves of this one and dosn't want her to stick around.

well if thats the case William takes after his cowering Dad not his plucky Mom.

Seems to me the Queen removes all the nads from all the men around her.

A*O

Of course she does - she's the Queen! LOL
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ good point - maybe she's descended from a tribe of man hating Amazonian woman. She bites off the nads and spits them in the royal chamber pot. It's a special occassion, they play music and dance around - it's called Balls. oh hush I know it was bad...... LMAO! as Craig would say "I made myself laugh and thats half the battle"

I think she's hot. Lord knows that family needs a huge dose of those kind of genes. In a couple more generations they could succeed in breeding the fug out.

If getting hitched and raising little ones at home is what she wants instead of banging away at a career outside the home (even if she does have a degree)why does that make her a loser? I think these royal dudes need this in a wife for their future kids to have even half a chance at a little bit of normalcy growing up in that environment.

Nobody batted an eye at Diana being a mommy because she didn't have as much on the ball (or going on upstairs) as this chick for it to be seen as a huge loss for her to be holed up in the home with babies.

Today you're a loser if you've got half a brain and "merely" want to get married and raise kids. I love what I do, but you bet your ass if I didn't have to worry about making money that I would forgo a job, at least for a few years (my son won't be in little league forever).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't think it's about staying at home with the kids. It's about the fact that she's quit her job and she's hanging around doing nothing in anticipation of being proposed to. If Prince Willian has said that he doesn't want to get married until he's around 30, what exactly is Kate planning to do until then? Sit on her ass?

Diana didn't quit working at her civilian job until she was officially engaged and they had moved her to Clarence House. As Princess of Wales, she didn't exactly lounge on her can in front of the tv. She had to fulfil her duties as a member of the Royal Family and worked quite hard even after having children.

Edit: I'm kind of curious ... if Kate gave up her job last year, and her family is middle class [meaning no trust fund], how exactly is she supporting herself? Did she move back home with her parents?
    Last edited by aabbcc; April 19th, 2008 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't think it's about staying at home with the kids. It's about the fact that she's quit her job and she's hanging around doing nothing in anticipation of being proposed to. If Prince Willian has said that he doesn't want to get married until he's around 30, what exactly is Kate planning to do until then? Sit on her ass?
    That's a good point. But I still think this is all speculation. Maybe she just didn't like the job. For all anyone knows maybe it's not "all about William" and she's taking a little bit of time off to travel, have fun or do whatever the fuck she wants for a spell before acquiring another. Her family might be "poor" by royals standards, but surely she's hardly starving if she's not bringing home a paycheck. And I assumed that excepting when she was holed up at school, that she did live with her parents. How does anyone who's not around her 24/7 know she's doing nothing but sitting on her ass? Or if that's what she'll do once married?? I would wager probably not, if she was ambitious and smart enough to get a degree from a ritzy school, even if snagging William was also on the agenda.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I thought Charles already did?

Prince Charles is particularly fond of Chelsy, so much so that he's allowed her to stay overnight at his homes in London and Gloucestershire.

what say Charles, Camilla in granny panties isn't turning you on anymore?

I like William, when it comes time for him to pick out a wife I hope the royals leave him alone -after all when "they" picked out Diana as the next royal breeder it didn't work for Charles now did it? Instead of making Charles look for a virginal blueblood they should have just let him marry Flicka neigh neigh.

That's the funniest thing I've read in days. From here on out, Camilla will always be known to me as Flicka Neigh Neigh.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

Diana didn't quit working at her civilian job until she was officially engaged and they had moved her to Clarence House. As Princess of Wales, she didn't exactly lounge on her can in front of the tv. She had to fulfil her duties as a member of the Royal Family and worked quite hard even after having children.

Edit: I'm kind of curious ... if Kate gave up her job last year, and her family is middle class [meaning no trust fund], how exactly is she supporting herself? Did she move back home with her parents?
    I assume William is providing for her financially at the moment. I think what's bothering people the most about the fact that she quit her job, is that she's acting like being a princess is owed to her, and she basically already has that title. TBH, that looks REALLY bad in the eyes of people who are looking out for Williams' best interest. I hope both William and Harry find true love.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

kate is middle class in terms of social standing but her parents have made millions over the years.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She left Jigsaw in Nov 2007 to find work in photography, which she did this year.

Kate Middleton leaves job to pursue photography

Kate Middleton 'seriously thinking about career in photography'

Kate Middleton Has New Job, Work With Photographer Mario Testino May Prepare Her For Royal Life - The ShowBuzz

She's also, I believe, living in Clarence House. No way would she be allowed if Granny didn't sanction it

Anyway, she's just a fling. William is just being a boy, sowing his wild oats before me proposes to ME! Honestly, I don't know where you people get your information.

I like Kate for some reason, though I know very little about her. She does strike me as smart, so I'd be surprised if it's true she's basically quit her life in anticipation of being a princess.

FWIW, I do think he'll marry her, but I'd be shocked if Harry marries his chain-smoking dahling.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

A*O

Kate may be 'middle class' but her parents are very wealthy, although not perhaps by Texan standards!!!!! She went to a very expensive private school so money has never been an issue. But I'm afraid it's the class thing that's causing the problem. Some royals 'marry down' but that's not an option for the heir to the throne. It's a shame because that family does need some fresh new genes but that's just not how it's done. The Queen (who does have the final say) is a real stickler for royal protocal and tradition and isn't going to change.

As for Kate quitting her job in anticipation of a formal proposal, it's Just Not Done in this situation and again, the Queen would disapprove. Personally, I think Kate is mad to even contemplate being the future Queen, but I guess it's very appealing to some. The reality of that life of public duty and being in the public gaze 24/7 for the rest of your life doesn't appeal to me. No bad hair or "fuck it, I'm staying in bed" days.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ah the queen can bite me, she let Charles marry that douche bag - that sneaky conniving Queen of England wannabe Camilla Parker toiletBowles. She didn't even raise her own kids so why does she get to tell William who to marry?

btw I don't want to marry William I just want him to come over and clean my pond wearing his water polo speedo.

Kate should run, the bluebloods suck the happy right out of a person.. I'm serious, all those wrinkles and none of them are smile lines.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information