Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kate Jackson's strange living habits

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    If they are a professional cleaning crew why wouldnt they want to go back there again? That is their job...they cant do their job??? Makes no sese!!! I bet she fired them for some reason and they are disgruntled
    I don't think all the professional cleaners deal with houses that are in extremely bad shape. There are special cleaners for hoarders. I mean, there are houses like this: Hoarding Cleanup California - Help for Hoarders - Hoarding Clean Up Photos, Hoarding Help, and I don't think normal cleaning crew could tackle that.

I didnt see the supposed pics of her house so I am not sure how bad it was. Guess its wait and see if she has a comment or what happens. If she has this issue I hope she gets help for it
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Linne View Post
    I don't think all the professional cleaners deal with houses that are in extremely bad shape. There are special cleaners for hoarders. I mean, there are houses like this: Hoarding Cleanup California - Help for Hoarders - Hoarding Clean Up Photos, Hoarding Help, and I don't think normal cleaning crew could tackle that.
    Plus just because its a job there is no reason why someone can't say "no I'm not going back there". There could be any number of reasons why not to go back their.

Delta Burke went to rehab for hoarding. Just a bit of trivia for you.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

... *waits for yet another post saying they don't believe it*

I wonder if her house is like this or maybe even worse? I'm fascinated with hoarding, probably because I have tendencies towards it but I go through cycles when I throw away as much as I can.
    OMG, that was just too much. She doesn't even OPEN her ebay packages! I can't believe someone even posted that, although the commentary was amusing. I can't imagine living with someone like that.

Suddenly I really, really want to clean out my basement.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I wonder if her house is like this or maybe even worse? I'm fascinated with hoarding, probably because I have tendencies towards it but I go through cycles when I throw away as much as I can.
    That house is terrible, but at least - despite the birds and the dust - it's still
    reasonably clean. On Animal Channel they often have to get pets out of
    "animal hoarders" homes and that is beyond belief: all the animal crap (literally)
    everywhere on the floors, the walls, the beddings etc. It's a good thing there's
    no smell-tv or else you'd barf your guts out.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

smf

The woman's house does look relatively clean, and some of the shelves are arranged quite neatly. I'm a hoarder myself, but I'm not as afflicted by hoarding as that woman is.

There are some photos of homes on Squalor Survivors that are not only cluttered, but they are dirty...really dirty and I'm not really a picky person when it comes to housework and cleaning.

Crack Ho might want to crack open a beer before he looks at some of the photos on this site:

Squalor Survivors - Pictures of squalor - Kimmy - Entry area

I have a little bit of gossip about Kate Jackson from someone who met and spent some time with Bruce Boxleitner on a work crew. Bruce is apparently known as a very easy going guy liked by everyone. He made it known what it was like to work with Kate. He said that Kate was "creepy and weird" and made life hell for the cast and crew on "Scarecrow and Mrs King."

Cheryl Ladd also went public about how difficult Kate Jackson was to work with. Cheryl said she was "intimidated" by Kate and that Kate made life difficult for her from the moment she stepped onto the set. Ed Lasko (scriptwriter) also said that Kate was very difficult and hard to please and also does not have nice things to say about her.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh, hoarding is the new cutting

Lord,I would go start raving mad if my house looked like that!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Friends have stopped asking me to help them pack when moving because I just take a big trash bag and start throwing things away. Lol.
    ^ Aww... the same reason my sisters wont ask me for help when moving... even just furniture!

OMG... looks just like great-grandmother's house! Thanks for the memories! Maybe that's why I'm the way I am - I'm rebeling!

And actually my great-grandmother did do all of her hoarding BEFORE E-Bay even exsisted, and assuming she even knew what the internet was - early dementia had started forming. And a lovely sidenote, when she moved in with my grandmother (one of her 7 daughters) we cleaned out her house...

My grandmother and great-aunt developed some sort of lung/pneumonia/poisioning from moth balls, rusted metals/spoilt foods, moldy papers/clothes. I never knew what exactly they had because I was too young, I just know they couldnt keep cleaning and had to be hospitalized. AND my grandmother also hid MONEY - I found $900 in this old AM/FM Walkman Mini-Boombox Radio thing... where the batteries go.

*SIDENOTE* Why in the hell does HE still live with HER/That?!?

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    And think about how much room you will have to buy more things!

I think Charlie's Angels really had a bad effect on Kate. I always felt so sorry for her...Farrah drove a hot Mustang Cobra, Jaclyn got a sporty mustang II, and Kate had to drive around in a ....Pinto.
    Should I feel bad that I actually giggled at that? A Pinto? Really?!? What's the story here
    Last edited by Seapharris7; August 23rd, 2009 at 08:12 AM.
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ... *waits for yet another post saying they don't believe it*
    Not Delta, no way! I don't believe it!
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

I saw the pictures (my sister gets the Star). It was bad. Old food, piles of shit, and definitely some drug stuff. From what I remember it looked like a bag of pot and a pipe. It looked more like she never put/threw anything away rather than being a hoarder. Just dropped food wrappings, mail, clothes, etc. wherever she felt like and never picked them up again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information