Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Kate Hudson is pregnant

Oh for fuck's sake, again??

This chick is like a feral cat.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Quoted for truth.

I wasn't invited (thank god) but friends of friends had one recently and posted it online. They asked their family and friends (I don't know how many were there but a ton) to meet at a park. The expecting mom then pitched a ball to expectant dad and it exploded into pink dust or whatever. I was like how much time and $ went in to making that ball? You need a freaking project manager to get married / have a baby nowadays. So extra this generation. So "I'm so special!!"

You're not. You're ordinary.
    Just reading that makes my head want to explode. Maybe next baby GR they can have a basketball explode when mom or dad throws it into the hoop. Or even better, have a piñata and let the mom beat the shit out if it and you know the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I guess depending on your point of view, any celebration could be considered somewhat narcissistic; getting married? No one cares, just do it in private, why should I have to dress up, buy a gift and go to your party your throwing for yourself! Ditto to birthdays, baby showers, etc.
    Agree and try to hide on my bday which is not always possible.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't judge her, it's not like she's banging out a kid every year with a different daddy. The first two are 8 years apart and these last two are six years apart.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

czb

i judge her.

^^^ 3 kids with different dads. not sure what you mean by 'these last 2'.
    BITTER, Waterslide, MsDark and 2 others like this.

I can't judge her. She is just living her life. She takes no financial interests in her boyfriends, has help from her family and just loves to have children. She hurts no-one. Good for her.

And the children most likely will be pawned off on nannies...ironically what makes her life easier will complicate it for the children...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Crap, I can’t believe Bingham is 6 almost 7 already! So we have Ryder Robinson, Bingham Bellamy, so I guess this one will start with F? Fiona Fujikawa?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^ I was going to talk about the party until I saw the names. Only Hopper Hudson would be worse.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Fuckers for letting those balloons go. When will grown ass people learn not to litter?
    Exactly. Not to mention the damage letting balloons go does to birds and other wildlife. Idiots.
    Mrs P, BITTER and mostroop like this.

Just because they kids are years apart as opposed to 1-2 means it's okay? That makes no sense to me whatsoever. You know, they stay dependent kids for quite awhile. And you're complicating family dynamics unnecessarily for each of them every damned time you do this with yet another "daddy".

No it's not the end of the world. And sure she's got money, which helps. You're able to purchase things and help and good schools and make easier the transporting of children back and forth to visit various parents (and step siblings, since the discarded daddies move on and often create other families too) much easier than the average non rich/non famous person.

I still feel bad for the kids because money can't make up for everything. At least they have Goldie and Kurt.
    czb, Kittylady, Mrs P and 5 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somebody needs to tell Kate she doesn't need a souvenir from every relationship she has.

She's like my son at Disney World. Every stinkin' ride exited through a gift shop and he wanted a memento from each and every one. Gawd.

An acquaintance of mine has 4 sons, ranging from early 20's to 4 years old. Each one has a different father/different last name. Mind you, she's a perfectly nice person, she's very attractive, has a steady good paying job, but I do feel for her and her kids because there isn't a steady male influence in their lives (as far as I know, she only had 1 male sibling, and he died last year and was only in his late 30's). I don't mean to make it sound like she needs a man to make life complete or anything like that, I just don't know how I would feel about myself if I were in the same situation...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

In my extended family there's three kids with three different dads. Only one of them has any kind of contact with their father. I don't want to think how that feels to the other two who aren't acknowledged by the fathers. That isn't the situation with Kate Hudson's kids (I hope!) but considering that she and her previous partners have careers that take them all over the place for long stretches of time there's going to be situations where one kid gets to see their dad but another doesn't, or that they have to be split up during summer breaks.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I have a cousin with 6 kids, 4 possibly 5 different dads. Two boys 11 months apart with 2 fathers and the youngest— the man she said is his dad turned out to be he wasn’t as he had medical records proving a successful vasectomy. Real father, the guy’s cousin.

That side of my family are a classy bunch. 😂
    fgg, deenz, sputnik and 2 others like this.

Come on, it's Kate Hudson. I mean, we have to. It's expected of us. And besides, I made this just for her with my own two hands.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information