Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Kate Hudson is pregnant

This one's another musician, right? She really went method on Almost Famous, didn't she.
    Waterslide and tulip like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    there is a gender reveal video at the link. it is cute because they are so excited, even if i am scared to see what a girl will look like from her after seeing those two boys.
    Half Asian babies are very, very cute! I know cause I have one, and then 2 little grandkids. They are also very trendy!
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

she's trying to rival kate winslet with baby daddies?
    and don't forget Melanie Griffith!
    BITTER likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Lol at the gender reveal hate! We're attending a gender reveal tomorrow (for the couple whose wedding we were in in October, they didn't wait long to get pregnant!); I'm about to bake some sugar cookies with blue and pink sugar for them...

eta: Meh, I don't much care either way about them, if you want to do one, fine, if not, fine. If you think about it, we went from not knowing what you were having until the baby was born, to finding out via ultrasound, to finding out via genetic testing earlier in pregnancy. Now push presents...don't even get me started on those!

My niece had a gender reveal and it was cute! It was their first baby. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. What I noticed about Kate Hudson's reveal was that she did not hug her baby daddy when the balloons popped. That kinda of told me everything I needed to know.
    Waterslide likes this.

Gender reveal parties are the epitome of narcissism. Dude, no one gives as much of a shit what it is as you think they do. Maybe the grandparents, but a phone call gets the news across juuuust as well. Then again, I can't stand kids, either, so maybe that's a factor too
    Mrs P, SHELLEE, arie_skop and 12 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Indya View Post
    Half Asian babies are very, very cute! I know cause I have one, and then 2 little grandkids. They are also very trendy!
    But what is their ethnicity???
    BITTER and LaFolie like this.

She sure has a type, and it's apparently pretentious "alt rockers" with terrible facial willing to knock her up quickly.
    redcat likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ok - i've never gone to a reveal party and i don't think i have any close friends or family who had one.

and i'm totally jealous that waterslide worked in a bakery. yummmmm
    I worked at the publix bakery and don't care for bakery goods.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Gender reveal parties are the epitome of narcissism. Dude, no one gives as much of a shit what it is as you think they do. Maybe the grandparents, but a phone call gets the news across juuuust as well. Then again, I can't stand kids, either, so maybe that's a factor too
    I couldn't agree MOAR!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    you lucky.

ok - i bet that kate has a 4th baby daddy by 40.
    She'll be 39 in a couple of days , she might miss the opportunity to have the 4th baby by 40. But she can have 5 babies by 50, yey!
    czb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Quoted for truth.

I wasn't invited (thank god) but friends of friends had one recently and posted it online. They asked their family and friends (I don't know how many were there but a ton) to meet at a park. The expecting mom then pitched a ball to expectant dad and it exploded into pink dust or whatever. I was like how much time and $ went in to making that ball? You need a freaking project manager to get married / have a baby nowadays. So extra this generation. So "I'm so special!!"

You're not. You're ordinary.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    But what is their ethnicity???
    They get to be white-adjacent. Apparently it's a thing.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I guess depending on your point of view, any celebration could be considered somewhat narcissistic; getting married? No one cares, just do it in private, why should I have to dress up, buy a gift and go to your party your throwing for yourself! Ditto to birthdays, baby showers, etc.
    OCD, ikmccall, deenz and 2 others like this.

OCD

Narcissism is encouraged and desirable as a trait it seems. (I'm 39 sounding 85 here.) I remember a time when humility was a human character trait that was held up as this shiny gold thing to strive for.

Gender reveal parties are super barfy, but I don't find them half as barfy as most weddings.
    Engagement photo sessions (no one cares), wedding websites featuring the couple's "love story" (no one cares), and weddings where the couple have basically choreographed the entire thing like they're super famous (barf barf barf).

And the wedding dresses now that are tits out and asscrack showing. WTF? Hey dad, will you hold my arm and walk me and my bouncing oiled bulging tits down the aisle as we slither toward my fuck stick that you'll get to watch me tongue after my vows? And aside from close family do people really watch live weddings online? Even those Turpin child molester abusers had wedding videos online. This world is in the hand basket.

I think social media has created a lot of this shit.

"I'm doing me!" I don't want to watch people do themselves.
    MsDark, LaFolie, SHELLEE and 5 others like this.

Just like mom.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information