Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy 'on the Rocks'

So up to the next one.... Ummm Thom Yorke, Chris Martin,
    Do they necessary need to be single?

fgg

Exclusive: Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy "So in Love" at Birthday and Anniversary Party

After a rough few months, Kate Hudson and longtime fiance Matthew Bellamy seemed more in love than ever at a party celebrating their fourth anniversary and her 35th birthdayCredit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com

Looks like Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have made it through the storm. Engaged for three years, the couple, who were having serious relationship problems as recently as late February, looked more in love than ever at an April 19 party celebrating her birthday and their anniversary, a source close to the Muse rocker tells Us Weekly.

Bellamy, 35, organized the bash himself at her family's house in Palm Springs, Calif., during the second weekend of Coachella, where he and his band performed two sets. Midway through their show on April 19, he stopped and asked the crowd to sing "Happy Birthday" to his longtime love, who was turning 35. (Coachella has special significance to the pair, as it's where they met back in 2010.)

"She was so moved," the source tells Us of the Wish I Was Here actress, mom to son Bing, 2, with Bellamy, and son Ryder, 10, with ex-husband Chris Robinson. "It was so sweet. He really went all out to make her feel special."

Indeed, the musician took great pains to ensure that this birthday and anniversary -- their fourth as a couple -- would be a night to remember. "The party went until almost 5 a.m.," the source tells Us of the catered fete, which was attended by friends, family, and Bellamy's Muse bandmates. "People did not want to leave." Of the couple, the insider adds, "Matt and Kate are really happy and so in love."

Another source notes: "They really want to stay together. All signs of trouble are gone. She was supporting him at Coachella and watching him intensely...She was very proud of his performance."

Together since the spring of 2010, the actress and her fiance seemed on the verge of breaking up earlier this year. Ultimately, though, they decided to stick it out. "They went on dates, and they're talking every day to work through things," a Hudson source told Us Weekly in March. "They're committed to being great parents and want to stay together for Bing."

Read more: Kate Hudson, Matt Bellamy So in Love at Anniversary Party - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Her newer, trendier replacement for him must have fallen through.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

longtime love? LOL since 2010. Well done kids. *eyeroll*
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^and they have a two year old. That was fast.

fgg

Has Kate Hudson Set a Wedding Date? She Says 'Soon!'

Kate Hudson has a lot on her plate right now. She’s modeling and designing for Ann Taylor and her own athletic line, Fabletics. She just launched a collection of sunglasses with Chrome Hearts. She’s got two kids, Ryder, 10, and Bingham, 2, whom she’s raising all over the globe. If she didn’t have time to plan a wedding, well, we can’t say we’d be surprised. But Hudson reveals that her nuptials to Matthew Bellamy are imminent — and you can start getting the rice ready.

“Sooner rather than later!” she confirms in the latest issue of The Editorialist, for which she was interviewed about the new sunglasses line. She collaborated with longtime friend Laurie Stark on 11 pairs of shades, retailing for $850 each, which carry names like “Eye So Sassy” and are inspired by a few names you know.

“I wanted to create a sunglass that drew inspirations from iconic women like Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot and my mom,” she says, and adds of collaborating with Stark, “We always make time for our friendship … the projects [are] an expression of the femininity that we, as girlfriends, celebrate in one another.”

Kate Hudson Wedding Date, Kate Hudson Chrome Hearts Sunglasses – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I dunno. I still wouldn't be surprised if they never make it down the aisle.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    She collaborated with longtime friend Laurie Stark on 11 pairs of shades, retailing for $850 each, which carry names like “Eye So Sassy” and are inspired by a few names you know.
    Ray Ban: $200
    Kate Spade: $200
    Dior: $300 - $500

Random, badly-named sunglasses the Kate Hudson for Chrome Hearts is pushing: $850.00 ?!?! WTF?!?

Kittylady and Callalily like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

She has a thing for really really bufugly lead singers.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Eye So Sassy? Sounds like a name my 6 year old would come up with.

That Britney gif is outstanding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information