Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy 'on the Rocks'

Most people have a type so I don't really find it so odd she's been with two singers. No different than every rock star just about hooking up with a model.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I always thought that Derek Hough is gay?!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Did she marry Bellamy?

No.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Most people have a type so I don't really find it so odd she's been with two singers. No different than every rock star just about hooking up with a model.
    i'd say she has a thing for singers from really lame bands. i fucking hate muse.
    it's almost too bad it's over, these two douches deserved each other.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Aw, I used to really love Muse. Haven't listened to them in a couple of years.

They've been shit the past few albums but I really loved their earlier stuff.
    KrisNine and BelledeJour like this.

^^That's what I thought.

Derek Hough?

Oh, please. I bet he and Ryan Seacrest used to have tons to chat about at family dinners.
    BITTER and Novice like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'd say she has a thing for singers from really lame bands. i fucking hate muse.
    it's almost too bad it's over, these two douches deserved each other.
    I totally agree about Muse plus they are the reason we are saddled with fucking Twilight. I do love the Black Crowes though.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

When did Matthew started to look that bad?

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy on 'the rocks'... as they put split rumours behind them with family day at the beach

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 18:11 GMT, 21 March 2014 | UPDATED: 19:23 GMT, 21 March 2014

85 shares
    View
    comments

They've been hit by allegations that their four-year-relationship is on the rocks but it appeared to be smooth sailing for Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy as they hit the beach in Malibu on Thursday.

The 34-year-old actress and her Muse frontman fiance - who have been engaged since 2011 - enjoyed a fun day out with their two-year-old son Bingham and looked like a picture perfect family as they took part in their own impromptu photoshoot.

Despite reports that the couple were living separate lives, with Kate in LA and Matt, 35, remaining in London, the couple appeared more together than ever on their family outing.

+13

What relationship trouble? Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy enjoyed a trip to the beach with their son Bingham in Malibu on Thursday, putting reports of an imminent split firmly behind them

Kate was wrapped up for her day at the beach, wearing a long patterned cardigan and casual trousers.

She pulled her long blonde hair back off her face in a messy ponytail and wore sunglasses.

Matt looked nothing like an internationally renowned rocker, opting for a white T-shirt and casual beige slacks.

+13

Picture perfect: While Kate cradled Bingham in her arms, Matt couldn't resist snapping pictures of his cute family

+13

+13

Write caption here

His floppy hair made him look more like a member of a boyband than a Muse frontman.

And little Bingham appeared to be enjoying his day at the beach as he was cuddled by his parents and played in the sand.

Recently a representative for the 34-year-old actress denied suggestions the couple have drifted apart due to the 'separate lives' they have been living.

+13

Playful: Matt rolled around in the sand while Bingham got busy making a sandcastle and the whole process was captured on camera by Kate

The spokesperson for Kate Hudson told the New York Daily News: 'It's not true.'

It had initially been claimed the pair, who raise two-year-old son Bingham Hawn Bellamy together, were on the brink of calling time on their four-year relationship due to Kate's desire to remain at the centre of the film industry in Hollywood and Matt's choice to stay in London near his Muse bandmates.

+13

Closer than ever: Kate and Matt were deep in conversation as they took time out of their busy schedules for a family day at the beach

A source told the New York Daily News: 'Matt is pretty down-to-earth and happy in England, while Kate is very LA-focused.
    'They are leading separate lives. It hasn’t been working out the way they planned and they’ve been trying very hard for the sake of their son.
    'Different work priorities have slowly driven a wedge between them.'

+13

Snap happy: While Kate has doubtless completed a number of beach photo shoots herself, she was more than happy to get behind the camera on Thursday

Kate and Matt started dating in spring 2010, with the actress falling pregnant just two months later.

She previously told ELLE magazine of the first few months of their relationship: 'It was all very old-fashioned and proper and we went on lovely dates, but two months later I was pregnant.

'I knew it would take a strong man to deal with it. You know that with a relationship things can go either way when you have a child. Everything becomes a big decision.'

+13

Their pride and joy: The couple affectionately watched over Bingham as he enjoyed his day at the beach

The couple got engaged in 2011, the same year their son Bingham came into the world, but Kate recently insisted she was in no rush to get married anytime soon.
    During an interview with Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan on LIVE last month, she said: 'You know what, I am planning nothing right now because we've been so busy and it's great. I come from an unconventional family, my parents are unconventional.

+13

+13

Closer than ever: Despite recent reports that the couple have been living separate lives, they looked more together than ever as they enjoyed a day at the beach

'And I feel like if I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right. Planning a wedding is a lot. I did a movie about planning a wedding [Bride Wars in 2009 with Anne Hathaway] and that was a lot so no, not anytime soon.'
    Kate, the daughter of Hollywood actress Goldie Hawn and her first husband Bill Hudson, has previously gushed over the Muse frontman's talents.

+13

Family fun: The duo enjoyed a day at the beach with their son Bingham, amid reports there was trouble in their relationship

She told Harper's Bazaar magazine: 'I didn’t realise what I was walking into; I was just in awe of his ability and his talent. And then to know him on the other side of it, and how sweet and simple and loving he is.

'You know how people say that when you meet somebody you love, you feel at home?'

Kate also has son Ryder, 10, with her rocker ex-husband Chris Robinson, who she divorced in 2006 after six years of marriage.

+13

+13

Behind the camera: World famous celebrities Kate and Matt got on the other side of the camera for once as they took it in turns to photograph their son

Matt has always been supremely unattractive, rat faced with bad teeth. His only redeeming attractive quality is that he's really talented, but Muse's latest offerings have been crap. That song Madness about Kate is just awful
    BelledeJour, BITTER and Rusalka like this.

don't forget he will be 36 this year.
    i despise muse. i had to sit through one of their shows (i refuse to call it a concert) last summer and i practically died.
    Belt Up, sputnik and Clubber Lang like this.

I used to love their first and second record and even went to a concert which was really good but...good old days.
    Rusalka likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    would you look at that: not one single fuck was given.

haha! I have a girl crush.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Matt has always been supremely unattractive, rat faced with bad teeth. His only redeeming attractive quality is that he's really talented...
    I was about to say - this man is fug.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    haha! I have a girl crush.
    so long as it's not kate hudson! *pukes*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information