Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Kate Gosselin Doesn't Want Her Children Near Pit Bulls

My oldest daughter has a blue pit, named Rampage. He isn't the smartest cookie in the jar, but he is a big ol' loving lug of a dog. I tried not to like him, but have failed at that.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

I feel sorry for Pits. A lot of Pit owners I see around here are total assholes and have no idea how to treat a dog, bond with them, or love them. They abuse them to make them more aggressive and pride themselves on owning "a dangerous dog". Obviously, Gosselin's girlfriend is not one of those people and it is much less likely the dog will attack. But regardless of the dog breed involved, kids need to be taught to respect animals and how to appropriately interact and when to back off. As for Kate G., if she really abused/neglected the German Sheperds, someone should have called animal control on her nasty plastic ass.
    Novice, NickiDrea and holly like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

My nephews pits (Brad & Angelina) are a hoot. They love him to distraction & go everywhere he goes. On his last trip home his car broke down & my sister nearly laughed herself sick. The tow truck pulled up to her house with his car on it, Brad sitting bolt upright in the front seat,Angelina perched in the backseat as if this was an everyday occurrence.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

His girlfriend looks like Anna Faris.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

<--- I love my pit bull!

He is 1 1/2, 70 lbs & a big old lap dog. He was awarded his Canine Good Citizen certificate from the AKC. He also participates in athletic fund raiders for area shelters & rescue groups. Hs goes to doggie camp & loves all people, dogs & his 2 cat brother & sister.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    My nephews pits (Brad & Angelina) are a hoot. They love him to distraction & go everywhere he goes. On his last trip home his car broke down & my sister nearly laughed herself sick. The tow truck pulled up to her house with his car on it, Brad sitting bolt upright in the front seat,Angelina perched in the backseat as if this was an everyday occurrence.
    Of course you know somebody who has pitbulls named Brangelina. Amazing.

I personally don't like pits but I think that's because the only ones I've met have been a bit scary, possibly due to douchebaggy owners. I can understand Kate being concerned, but she's still a wank.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I don't allow my children near pit bulls either... and I LOVE dogs. Pit bulls included.

Elite Member

Children need to be taught proper interaction with any animal- a dog is just that; an animal. Your children are more likely to be bit by a "family" dog, such as a golden or lab, than a pitbull.
    KrisNine likes this.

All the pits I have been around are sweethearts!! And all of them are around kids, and they protect their human kids.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Pit Bulls aren't too crazy about being around you too Kate.

As a child that grew up with pitbulls, I can vouch that they are great dogs, but like every breed there is going to be a bad apple, it's just the way it is. From the pics, it looks like the dogs are very loving and the children love them back, so fuck off kate.
    Novice and Seapharris7 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

We had a patient who had a pit for many years. The dog got spooked by lightening so he went to check on him. He literally ripped his owner's arm and nose off. The guy was pleading with us all the way to the OR not to let the police put his dog down (how he could think of that through the pain, I'll never know). He kept swearing he was a great dog. I love dogs but that freaked me out and I've never been comfortable with them since.
    Novice likes this.

This was on HLN this morning:

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    As a child that grew up with pitbulls, I can vouch that they are great dogs, but like every breed there is going to be a bad apple, it's just the way it is. From the pics, it looks like the dogs are very loving and the children love them back, so fuck off kate.
    This any breed will have a few bad apples. I had a American Staffie that was an amazing boy and one day just started losing his damn mind and going after my 2 other dogs. He now residents on a rescue farm in upstate NY. We pay monthly to have him there and visit him often.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    This any breed will have a few bad apples. I had a American Staffie that was an amazing boy and one day just started losing his damn mind and going after my 2 other dogs. He now residents on a rescue farm in upstate NY. We pay monthly to have him there and visit him often.
    Awwww, thank god for him that you were caring enough to do this instead of having him put down. He's a lucky doggy.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information