Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kat Von D inks a racist slur

I think she did it. I looked for some photos of her autograph and look what I found:

^ same pen, same handwriting and decorative details

Same here:

The original:

Plus, the flames on that look pretty artistic and tattoo-style.

Edit: "Her grandmother was born in Germany and moved to Argentina shortly after WWII to escape the Nuremberg Trials.[citation needed] Her grandfather was a high ranking officer in the Third Reich. He enjoyed a productive abeit short career with the Ministry of Propaganda."

If thats true, then DAMN. Anyone know if thats true?

See what you can do with extra space, and a little time. Now just imagine if I had a good drawing talent of any kind!! I have to agree with other folks on other sites, that she is way more talented than those flames!
    I am not defending her..I am just saying how easy it is to alter a signature!! Racism accusations can ruin a person even after you find out it isn't true...No one will care later. They said it's her sig, but not the other stuff..that's all.
    Last edited by *DIVA!; February 10th, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I dunno, high profile and relatively high profile types have perverted the concept of accountability these days. What I mean is, when someone is accused of something, their immediate reaction is to deny, deny, deny, at all costs even when guilty. Hold a press conference, spout off on blogs, do whatever to deny responsibility. Then when confronted with the truth, these very same people then admit they were guilty of said act, shed crocodile tears of how "sorry" they are if they offended anyone, blah blah. Marion Jones is a shining example of this, publicly deny at first then "apologize" later.

Not saying this is the case here but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    I dunno, high profile and relatively high profile types have perverted the concept of accountability these days. What I mean is, when someone is accused of something, their immediate reaction is to deny, deny, deny, at all costs even when guilty. Hold a press conference, spout off on blogs, do whatever to deny responsibility. Then when confronted with the truth, these very same people then admit they were guilty of said act, shed crocodile tears of how "sorry" they are if they offended anyone, blah blah. Marion Jones is a shining example of this, publicly deny at first then "apologize" later.

Not saying this is the case here but who knows.
    I am still very hurt over the Marion Jones thing...so I understand what you are saying a little. Kinda, like Roger Clemens...deny, deny, deny!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

The signature looks the same but as she points out anyone could get a photo of her with her sig on it. And you think she has the only gray Sharpie ever made? What sticks out to me is that the writing is totally different (different style, looks like different ink) than the sig.

Calimoon, I agree that the writing looks similar. I don't know about her grandparents, but I am a firm believer that regardless of what your family is into, it shouldn't reflect on you. I don't believe that the sins of the father/mother/brother/sister should reflect on anyone else but themselves. I've seen this a lot with celebrities, when people say (sometimes factually) of well their so and so was a Nazi/KKK member/take your pick of whatever and people say "ooooohhh..." Like it changes their perception of that person. It just makes me really uneasy. If she wrote this, then she is a racist bitch who deserves just consequences, but whether or not her grandparents were Nazis or Nazi sympathizers doesn't matter much to me when trying to determine that. Her grandparents may have been douches of the highest order, but who knows about her. Does that make sense?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Calimoon, I agree that the writing looks similar. I don't know about her grandparents, but I am a firm believer that regardless of what your family is into, it shouldn't reflect on you. I don't believe that the sins of the father/mother/brother/sister should reflect on anyone else but themselves. I've seen this a lot with celebrities, when people say (sometimes factually) of well their so and so was a Nazi/KKK member/take your pick of whatever and people say "ooooohhh..." Like it changes their perception of that person. It just makes me really uneasy. If she wrote this, then she is a racist bitch who deserves just consequences, but whether or not her grandparents were Nazis or Nazi sympathizers doesn't matter much to me when trying to determine that. Her grandparents may have been douches of the highest order, but who knows about her. Does that make sense?
    I completely agree. Its just interesting if that is true about her family, AND she may or may not have created this racist piece of work. It makes the accusation not so baseless if she's got those sorts of sentiments in her family. Because if they left to escape the Nuremberg trials, thats pretty damn huge. Thats not just a closeted, idiot racist: thats a vocal, devout and active racist. But that story isn't sourced, I have no idea about its truth.

I am a firm believer that the sins of ancestors should not burden the child, if that's the case every time I go out to eat I'd be on the watch for dogs, and water hoses. If she did do it, she deserves all, and more of what is coming to her..but even without her myspace bulletin it seemed a little sketchy. If TLC had REAL confirmation from a handwriting expert, her ass would be off the air. Also, her show LA Ink ratings have been better than Miami Ink... I watch both shows on occasion...so who knows.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I dunno, I still think she wrote it... She seems arrogant and bitchy enough to have done so.

I really don't think she wrote, it. I've watched the show & from what I've seen she is friendly/accepting of people from different cultures. I think it is a stunt done out of spite. It's funny how everyone is now suddenly a handwriting expert.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Elite Member

The evidence is very very weak - don't destroy her on this evidence!

Argentina and Brazil are full of fugitive war criminals. The Bundchens might have even gotten onto South America that way.

I dunno about this. I think the handwriting looks different, and you can see that the swastika is kinda added on later. From what little I know of Kat von D, I don't think she would do this sort of thing.

But also from what little I know of Kat von D, I think there's a possibility she could get plastered one night and do something dumb... potentially like this. She is a pretty big partier. After quite a few vodkas, reason does tend to leave the field.

My gut instinct is that she didn't do it - based on the handwriting differences more than the vehement denials.

As for those asking how or why she is famous: two words for y'all... REALITY TV. She has an interesting personality (whether you find her funky or just too abrasive, she certainly has some chutzpah!), is quite beautiful and not afraid to show it off (obviously if you're not a tattoo fan and think tattoos generally make people look pretty gross, and women especially, I can see how it's hard to look past the tatts to see her beauty)
    All of which adds up to a perfect combination for reality tv!

I think she did it. I saw on TMZ where they obtained a copy of the letter TLC wrote to the handwriting expert. After the handwriting was determined to be a match, TLC wrote the expert a letter demanding confidentiality. Smells like cover up to me.

Plus there was a witnesses who saw her hand over the card.
    Last edited by greysfang; February 11th, 2008 at 11:52 AM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ ya i agree. i think if the handwriting expert had said it wasn't a match or inconclusive, tlc would've at least made a statement or something since she has a show with them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information