Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kat Von D inks a racist slur

Kat Von D: I Am Not a Racist!

Posted Feb 9th 2008 11:30AM by TMZ Staff
    "LA Ink" star Kat Von D took to the Internet and the streets of Hollywood yesterday to tell her fans she did not pen the anti-Semitic message she is accused of writing.

TMZ spotted Kat at Avalon last night, and while signing autographs she told our photog, "It was an obvious case of forgery."

On her MySpace page, Kat wrote a long blog post that said, in part, "The first time I saw the actual photo with the writing on it, I almost puked, considering, those are things I would NEVER even think about, let alone write!"

As TMZ reported, Ami James (Kat's former boss on "Miami Ink") received a photo with a swastika and a flaming Star of David that was allegedly written by Kat. She denies it, and TLC, which airs "LA Ink," is standing by her.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Who is this chick? Why is she famous?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I've never watched an episode of her show, and I don't give a damn about her. To be honest though, I really don't think she wrote that.

Funny how fast these news spreads, these gossip boards spread news faster than mother f**king reuters, AP, and Yahoo combined.

ya I don't think she wrote it either.

I can believe she was set up, since she would have to be brain dead to pull a stunt like that, knowing what the outcome would be - career suicide a la Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, Dog the Bounty Hunter, etc. Still her lengthy Myspace post comes off insincere. Maybe she can do an even more extensive apology via youtube, complete with crocidile tears!

Funny thing is that if you look at the picture, she appears to have a star of David tattooed on her left index finger.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; February 10th, 2008 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post

Funny thing is that if you look at the picture, she appears to have a star of David tattooed on her left index finger.
    I went looking for other pics of her to see that clearly, and it's a heartogram. One of those heart over a triangle symbols.

Looking for clearer pics, I found this on a fan site. If it's true, that's creepy.

Born in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. She moved to the United States when she was four, settling in Colton, California. Her father René von Drachenberg and her mother Sylvia Galeano were both born in Argentina. Von D's paternal grandmother played a significant role in shaping her artistic development. Her grandmother was born in Germany and moved to Argentina shortly after WWII to escape the Nuremberg Trials.[citation needed] Her grandfather was a high ranking officer in the Third Reich. He enjoyed a productive abeit short career with the Ministry of Propaganda. Von D's grandmother is fondly remembered as a "girl from Brazil". Von D maintains a strong relationship with her parents and her siblings, a brother Michael and a sister Karoline, and finding the time to spend with her family is a priority.
    MySpace.com - (Kat Von D Fan Page) - 22 - Female - US - www.myspace.com/ashtisdale221
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    She's not a musician, she's a tattoo artist. Was on Miami Ink and now has her own show, LA Ink
    Wow!! Thank you. I never knew tattoo artist were celebrities... wow!
    & not a single fuck was given...

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin69 View Post
    I went looking for other pics of her to see that clearly, and it's a heartogram. One of those heart over a triangle symbols.
    Kat's a massive HIM fan and is covered in "heartagrams" - same as Bam Margera (and for the same reason - it's the band's symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    Wow!! Thank you. I never knew tattoo artist were celebrities... wow!
    Everyone gets 15 minutes of fame. I'm auctioning mine off on EBay.

Here's what I don't get. Witness saw Kat give Ami the photo. Didn't she check it first? Doesn't it make sense that if she didn't write it, someone she knew did? This entire thing doesn't pass the smell test.

She's only 22?

I thought she was 25?

I don't care either way about this chick but to me it looks like a pretty obvious doctoring job. The handwriting is totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Here's what I don't get. Witness saw Kat give Ami the photo. Didn't she check it first? Doesn't it make sense that if she didn't write it, someone she knew did? This entire thing doesn't pass the smell test.
    If this was just given to him within the last year..then how, since she's had nothing to do with him! I know he didn't edit this to bring her down, no never that?!?! I think it was mailed... The written words are totally different from the signature..like I said 3 different color writing tools!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information