Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kat Von D inks a racist slur

Tattoo in Judaism has to do with the framing of the tattoo in modern interpretation. The rule is about scarring or destroying the body, but if you view tattoo as art, beautification, or enhancement then there are some branches of Judaism that say it is OK.

It seems we have ourselves a new racist skank.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    She didn't get along with Ami James towards the end; I used to watch Miami Ink (sometimes I still do) and there was a lot of tension between those two.
    The bitch stooped down too fucking low, and has no balls to admit what she did, deserving zero respect. Besides, no matter how much you hate your employer, never forget that he was the hand that fed you (in her case, gave her relative fame and fortune), settle your differences in an adult manner before you leave (that does not equate to drawing offenses in markers), and DON'T be so flippin' ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Tattoo in Judaism has to do with the framing of the tattoo in modern interpretation. The rule is about scarring or destroying the body, but if you view tattoo as art, beautification, or enhancement then there are some branches of Judaism that say it is OK.

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I thought the Jewish religion forbids tattoos?

As far as I know the verse refers to specific kinds of tattoos, magical figures to draw on spirits. So it might not apply to regular everyday tattoos, ie Woody Woodpecker smoking a cigar.

PS. I'm not Jewish, so this isn't an expert opinion. However I do remember reading the verse.

Bronze Member

I don't think she did it. Look at the Swastika, it was added at the bottom by continuing her signature, and doesn't flow cleanly. The top part is above the signature and could have been added afterwards. Who is the "Handwriting expert" and is that enough evidence to show that she wrote this? There's only this signed picture with the slur over it, and it could have been doctored.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitchy View Post
    I don't think she did it. Look at the Swastika, it was added at the bottom by continuing her signature, and doesn't flow cleanly. The top part is above the signature and could have been added afterwards. Who is the "Handwriting expert" and is that enough evidence to show that she wrote this? There's only this signed picture with the slur over it, and it could have been doctored.
    It clearly looks that way. The inks look different to my..the top part looks white...the name looks silver..the end looks like a dark gray....
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I don't know who to believe.

If this is true, well Kat is just plain offensive; visually and from a personality perspective.
    ssabmud

I think it was photoshopped. I don't know her or her.. music?... um, what does she do? The lettering is of a different shade from the signature the swastika & the evil message above it. How is that possible? Did she use a pen/marker that changes colors as you write?

I call forgery on this one. Definitely photoshopped & printed out, IMO.
    & not a single fuck was given...

Quote Originally Posted by celebitchy View Post
    Yeah, I don't feel comfortable attacking her on the basis of this either. If she really IS a racist skank, she WILL out herself again--sooner or later. And if not, she doesn't deserve to get pilloried over a nasty forgery.

I wonder if the ink shade are different due to lighting? This is only a photo of it, and it looks like it was written in sharpie. Not saying she did it, but I wonder if that could be an issue.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

I don't think it's lighting. It only differed in crucial areas... like where her signature begins & connects to the entire offensive message above it. Where the signature flourish ends & the swastika connection begins & all that follows.
    & not a single fuck was given...

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    I think it was photoshopped. I don't know her or her.. music?... um, what does she do? The lettering is of a different shade from the signature the swastika & the evil message above it. How is that possible? Did she use a pen/marker that changes colors as you write?

I call forgery on this one. Definitely photoshopped & printed out, IMO.
    She's not a musician, she's a tattoo artist. Was on Miami Ink and now has her own show, LA Ink

Some Facts about Kat.

I don't think she did this, I bet it was that little whiny bitch Ami who did it to set her up. He has such an ego I bet it pissed him off that she got her own show. I can't stand that guy.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I thought the Jewish religion forbids tattoos?
    It does if you follow strict Talmudic interpretation, but still not all Jews are religious. Also there's the saying where there are two Jews there are three opinions There are various interpretations of the one text.

Also not all Jews are religious, plenty of Jews are secular and or culturally Jewish, like myself. For example I might not follow the Torah but I still eat latkes at Chanukah.

She is anti-semite skank. she sucks.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information