Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Karl Lagerfeld says Pippa Middleton is a fugmuppet

  1. #16
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    KK can be amusing, but I wonder if he could take these kind of public shots back about his cryptkeeper appearance. Something tells me he couldn't.
    Haha! And we all know why he wears visually impared sunglasses (to hide the wrinkles).

    "Kate Middleton has a nice silhouette and she is the right girl for that boy. I like that kind of woman, I like romantic beauties. On the other hand, her sister struggles. I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back."
    If you like very skinny women with no curves.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  2. #17
    Elite Member Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,071

    Default

    He didn't say she's ugly, just that he didn't like her face and should rather show her back. He's right. I think her butt looks better than her face too.
    His harsh critique of people's looks might just come with his profession. He probably told a thousand models that he doesn't like their faces and just doesn't think it's a big deal to tell the truth.
    And I don't know what his own looks have to do with this. So ugly people should be blind to other people's ugliness? Can you only make certain observations when they don't apply to yourself?
    He doesn't strike me as someone who is offended when someone critizes his looks. He seems like someone who doesn't give a shit and has little empathy and so he thinks everybody is like him and doesn't give a shit either. KK is keepin' it real!

  3. #18
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post


    If you like very skinny women with no curves.
    Ie, boys.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  4. #19
    Elite Member MmeVertigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your inner ear
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    He didn't say she's ugly, just that he didn't like her face and should rather show her back. He's right. I think her butt looks better than her face too.
    His harsh critique of people's looks might just come with his profession. He probably told a thousand models that he doesn't like their faces and just doesn't think it's a big deal to tell the truth.
    And I don't know what his own looks have to do with this. So ugly people should be blind to other people's ugliness? Can you only make certain observations when they don't apply to yourself?
    He doesn't strike me as someone who is offended when someone critizes his looks. He seems like someone who doesn't give a shit and has little empathy and so he thinks everybody is like him and doesn't give a shit either. KK is keepin' it real!
    The difference is that as a model, you come to expect this--but put kindly. You don't expect to hear "I hate your face" or that your ass is more striking or something along those lines Even if it was said, it would probably never get back to you in those words.
    He says this about people who are not looking to be employed by him, so to be so critical of their appearance is just bold and well, pointless. He can't gain much from it besides upholding his reputation as being shrewd. Which may in fact be exactly what he is doing, he gets a lot of press from these comments.

  5. #20
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Ie, boys.
    Bingo!
    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    The difference is that as a model, you come to expect this--but put kindly. You don't expect to hear "I hate your face" or that your ass is more striking or something along those lines Even if it was said, it would probably never get back to you in those words.
    He says this about people who are not looking to be employed by him, so to be so critical of their appearance is just bold and well, pointless. He can't gain much from it besides upholding his reputation of being a shrew. Which may in fact be exactly what he is doing, he gets a lot of press from these comments.
    I think that we have a winner, its too keep his name in the press & "current". I fixed the 2nd bit for you.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  6. #21
    Elite Member MmeVertigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your inner ear
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post


    I think that we have a winner, its too keep his name in the press & "current". I fixed the 2nd bit for you.
    Originally Posted by MmeVertigina
    The difference is that as a model, you come to expect this--but put kindly. You don't expect to hear "I hate your face" or that your ass is more striking or something along those lines Even if it was said, it would probably never get back to you in those words.
    He says this about people who are not looking to be employed by him, so to be so critical of their appearance is just bold and well, pointless. He can't gain much from it besides upholding his reputation of being a shrew. Which may in fact be exactly what he is doing, he gets a lot of press from these comments.


    Hey! But it does apply.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Bwahahaha he's hysterical! I bet he's already a member here *eyes Greysfang*
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  8. #23
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    ".....I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back.

    Seriously, that made me laugh out loud
    Sweet Jebus, I am laughing my ass off too... Karl will make it up to Pippa by sending her an apology gift in the form of a $50,000 Chanel bag made out of pink dolphin leather with a note written in his black blood that says: "This would look good over your head. Kisses, KK".
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Bwahahaha he's hysterical! I bet he's already a member here *eyes Greysfang*
    I think Michael K hangs out here sometimes too....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #24
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,285

    Default

    I know he does, he uses our words way too much.

    **ignores Kari**
    Bellatheball and Karistiona like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  10. #25
    Elite Member GRuser1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,904

    Default

    I couldn't care less for Pippa Middleton, but I hate Karl Lagerfeld with a passion.

  11. #26
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,972

    Default

    Sounds like Karl's pissed off that Pippa hasn't been spotted in Chanel.
    czb likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  12. #27
    Hit By Ban Bus! rockchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    midwest USA
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    while i agree with karls assessment of pippa, let us never forget...


    mOMMY MOMMY! i'M skeered!!!!

  13. #28
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He is such a little bitch! He would fit right in at
    GR.
    I know! Imagine what he would say about Lemann

    Remember these jewels by Lagerfeld:

    "I don't know Heidi Klum. She was never known in France. Claudia Schiffer also doesn't know who she is."

    "The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice,"

    On Andy Warhol:
    "I shouldn't say this, but physically he was quite repulsive."

    New York magazine questioned him about fellow participant Heidi Klum's decision to give a massage to the highest bidder. When asked if he would ever deign to knead the knotty back of a lowly pleb, the ponytailed maestro quipped, "No. I'm not John Travolta."

    "I had an interview once with some German journalist - some horrible, ugly woman. It was in the early days after the communists - maybe a week after - and she wore a yellow sweater that was kind of see-through. She had huge tits and a huge black bra, and she said to me, 'It's impolite; remove your glasses.' I said, 'Do I ask you to remove your bra?'."

    ....

  14. #29
    Elite Member JazzyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    I would love for her to give a smart ass comeback "then you and I should start a club and you can be the queen"

  15. #30
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    I don't think she wants to get into a bitch match with KK! She will lose.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's Collection
    By Honey in forum Fashion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
  2. Karl Lagerfeld to Design for Macy’s
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Fashion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2010, 04:51 AM
  3. Karl Lagerfeld and his muse
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: August 16th, 2010, 08:16 AM
  4. Stacey Ferguson in Karl Lagerfeld
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 13th, 2009, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •