Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Karl Lagerfeld says Pippa Middleton is a fugmuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    KK can be amusing, but I wonder if he could take these kind of public shots back about his cryptkeeper appearance. Something tells me he couldn't.
    Haha! And we all know why he wears visually impared sunglasses (to hide the wrinkles).

"Kate Middleton has a nice silhouette and she is the right girl for that boy. I like that kind of woman, I like romantic beauties. On the other hand, her sister struggles. I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back."
    If you like very skinny women with no curves.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

He didn't say she's ugly, just that he didn't like her face and should rather show her back. He's right. I think her butt looks better than her face too.
    His harsh critique of people's looks might just come with his profession. He probably told a thousand models that he doesn't like their faces and just doesn't think it's a big deal to tell the truth.
    And I don't know what his own looks have to do with this. So ugly people should be blind to other people's ugliness? Can you only make certain observations when they don't apply to yourself?
    He doesn't strike me as someone who is offended when someone critizes his looks. He seems like someone who doesn't give a shit and has little empathy and so he thinks everybody is like him and doesn't give a shit either. KK is keepin' it real!

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

If you like very skinny women with no curves.
    Ie, boys.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    He didn't say she's ugly, just that he didn't like her face and should rather show her back. He's right. I think her butt looks better than her face too.
    His harsh critique of people's looks might just come with his profession. He probably told a thousand models that he doesn't like their faces and just doesn't think it's a big deal to tell the truth.
    And I don't know what his own looks have to do with this. So ugly people should be blind to other people's ugliness? Can you only make certain observations when they don't apply to yourself?
    He doesn't strike me as someone who is offended when someone critizes his looks. He seems like someone who doesn't give a shit and has little empathy and so he thinks everybody is like him and doesn't give a shit either. KK is keepin' it real!
    The difference is that as a model, you come to expect this--but put kindly. You don't expect to hear "I hate your face" or that your ass is more striking or something along those lines Even if it was said, it would probably never get back to you in those words.
    He says this about people who are not looking to be employed by him, so to be so critical of their appearance is just bold and well, pointless. He can't gain much from it besides upholding his reputation as being shrewd. Which may in fact be exactly what he is doing, he gets a lot of press from these comments.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Ie, boys.
    Bingo!
    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    The difference is that as a model, you come to expect this--but put kindly. You don't expect to hear "I hate your face" or that your ass is more striking or something along those lines Even if it was said, it would probably never get back to you in those words.
    He says this about people who are not looking to be employed by him, so to be so critical of their appearance is just bold and well, pointless. He can't gain much from it besides upholding his reputation of being a shrew. Which may in fact be exactly what he is doing, he gets a lot of press from these comments.
    I think that we have a winner, its too keep his name in the press & "current". I fixed the 2nd bit for you.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

I think that we have a winner, its too keep his name in the press & "current". I fixed the 2nd bit for you.
    Originally Posted by MmeVertigina
    He says this about people who are not looking to be employed by him, so to be so critical of their appearance is just bold and well, pointless. He can't gain much from it besides upholding his reputation of being a shrew. Which may in fact be exactly what he is doing, he gets a lot of press from these comments.

Hey! But it does apply.

Bwahahaha he's hysterical! I bet he's already a member here *eyes Greysfang*
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    ".....I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back.

Seriously, that made me laugh out loud
    Sweet Jebus, I am laughing my ass off too... Karl will make it up to Pippa by sending her an apology gift in the form of a $50,000 Chanel bag made out of pink dolphin leather with a note written in his black blood that says: "This would look good over your head. Kisses, KK".
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Bwahahaha he's hysterical! I bet he's already a member here *eyes Greysfang*
    I think Michael K hangs out here sometimes too....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I know he does, he uses our words way too much.

**ignores Kari**
    Bellatheball and Karistiona like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I couldn't care less for Pippa Middleton, but I hate Karl Lagerfeld with a passion.

Sounds like Karl's pissed off that Pippa hasn't been spotted in Chanel.
    czb likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    while i agree with karls assessment of pippa, let us never forget...

mOMMY MOMMY! i'M skeered!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He is such a little bitch! He would fit right in at
    GR.
    I know! Imagine what he would say about Lemann

Remember these jewels by Lagerfeld:

"I don't know Heidi Klum. She was never known in France. Claudia Schiffer also doesn't know who she is."

"The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice,"

On Andy Warhol:
    "I shouldn't say this, but physically he was quite repulsive."

New York magazine questioned him about fellow participant Heidi Klum's decision to give a massage to the highest bidder. When asked if he would ever deign to knead the knotty back of a lowly pleb, the ponytailed maestro quipped, "No. I'm not John Travolta."

"I had an interview once with some German journalist - some horrible, ugly woman. It was in the early days after the communists - maybe a week after - and she wore a yellow sweater that was kind of see-through. She had huge tits and a huge black bra, and she said to me, 'It's impolite; remove your glasses.' I said, 'Do I ask you to remove your bra?'."

I would love for her to give a smart ass comeback "then you and I should start a club and you can be the queen"

I don't think she wants to get into a bitch match with KK! She will lose.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information