Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: The Kardashians & The Jenners: The Horror! (The Whore-or!)

Agreed. what kid wants to paint a landscape? Puppies and kittens maybe, but a mountain landscape? GTFO.

I did paint by numbers when I was 7. Actually, I still do paint by numbers.
    mostroop, DawnM74 and kasippu like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Sorry, I'm not buying that AT ALL. Maybe she helped and did the smudging on the trees and flowers but there's no way she did that mountain and the tree trunks. 7 year olds don't have that much dexterity or knowledge of color to make any of this happen on their own.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Kanye is actually a decent artist. So decent that this picture that's supposedly by North bears quite a resemblance to the style her father used in some of his highschool landscapes.

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/kany...ques-roadshow/ (scroll down for the examples - link because I'm on my phone).

Bitch totally added North's name to Kanye's work.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Kim Kardashian’s BFF defends North West’s painting

Hang it in the Louvre.

After fans came out in droves to question the legitimacy of an impressive Bob-Ross-style painting that Kim Kardashian claims her daughter made, Kardashian’s best friend has come forward to say that 7-year-old North West really is the artist.

Tracy Romulus, whose daughter Ryan is also best friends with North, said the kids take a serious art class, which is how North perfected her skills.

“Both girls are in art class together and learning oil painting techniques from an instructor,” Romulus explained in an Instagram Story. “They spend weeks at a time on a single painting and are incredibly proud of themselves once they complete a project.”

Romulus said North and Ryan follow a curriculum, but “the works are original, starting from a blank canvas and each child’s interpretation.”

Romulus called for people to stop spreading negativity and “doubts on a child’s ability.”

“It’s people like you who keep a children [sic] from dreaming big or reaching their fullest potential,” she ended the note.

Romulus also shared a photo on Instagram of her own daughter’s impressive work.

Eagle-eyed social media users doubted the legitimacy of the painting given North’s young age and the fact that her signature appeared to be Photoshopped onto the canvas.

Kardashian hasn’t commented on her daughter’s painting since first publishing the pic.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/09/kim-k...ests-painting/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"serious art class" at seven??? Does she speak 15 languages and is doing a physics degree at the same time????
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

czb

welcome to overachieving parenting ... a staple in communitites with $$$
    tulip, Novice, Angeli and 2 others like this.

Even IF she's in a "serious" art class, the kid is 7. I just can't wrap my head around the idea that a 7 year old could have done that painting unassisted. My 9 yr old is pretty decent but looks like a stick drawer compared to North.

Next she'll be painting porcelain like Amy March.

Elite Member

It's not only the dexterity/control/technique piece, but it's the composition. Even if a 7 year old were copying a picture, that is very impressive.

Although, between daddy being a self-described genius and mom's makeup techniques, maybe this isn't a stretch. I'm sure Kim put makeup brushes in this kid's hand at 6 months.

My kid is 10 and she's in art classes. She's also a natural artist. Her best friend is an incredible artist. She's also 10. Neither of them paint like this. at all.

Wait Kris!!! When did your baby reach 10?!?!?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    welcome to overachieving parenting ... a staple in communitites with $$$
    I am just thankful I didn't have kids when I hear stuff like this.
    KrisNine likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Even IF she's in a "serious" art class, the kid is 7. I just can't wrap my head around the idea that a 7 year old could have done that painting unassisted. My 9 yr old is pretty decent but looks like a stick drawer compared to North.

Next she'll be painting porcelain like Amy March.
    On the one hand, I am seriously questioning it because they're the Kuntdashians and the whole lot of them are a worthless sack of liers.

On the other hand, if we can accept that Mozart started composing at the age of 5, or Chopin at the age of 7... Blaise Pascal wrote a mathematical treaty at the age of 9 ! ... I mean, child prodigies do come everywhere (especially when they're properly groomed by over achieving parents)
    So yeah, I don't think it's that much of a stretch actually, Kanye is an artistic person, his children are probably encouraged to be creative in some way or another.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ And they have no one to bring them down to earth. I can't imagine Cim doing the wife thing.

I can't imagine any of the Kardashian-Jenner women doing "the wife thing." The family is basically a matriarchy of women and children. None of them is happily or successfully married.
    DawnM74, Jadestone and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Wait Kris!!! When did your baby reach 10?!?!?!!!

I am just thankful I didn't have kids when I hear stuff like this.
    I know!! She just turned 10 last fall. I can't believe it either.

I imagine it as followed: They hired a "serious art class teacher". The teacher is actually extremely worried that the paintings of North aren't up to what here parents expect them to be, and is worried that he/she will lose their job. That's why the teacher ends up re-painting the pictures by the end of the class. The end.
    -

Silver Member

Makes the most sense and why Kim is so defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    I imagine it as followed: They hired a "serious art class teacher". The teacher is actually extremely worried that the paintings of North aren't up to what here parents expect them to be, and is worried that he/she will lose their job. That's why the teacher ends up re-painting the pictures by the end of the class. The end.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information