Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: The Kardashians & The Jenners: The Horror!

I get that they hate the meds - they tried a very similar regimen on me one of the times I was hospitalized for my migraines/clusters/TN. They made me stupid, and dull, and thick, and fortunately/unfortunately they didn't stop the headaches, so it wasn't forever. I'm not sure if those side effects diminish with time, but it would have been a really tough choice if they had worked, which sounds crazy given how much head pain I'm in nearly every minute of every damn day, but that 'thickness' seemed to leech the joy right out of life... although maybe that was because my head still banged away?

Again, mental illness is savage - a cancer of the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I get that they hate the meds - they tried a very similar regimen on me one of the times I was hospitalized for my migraines/clusters/TN. They made me stupid, and dull, and thick, and fortunately/unfortunately they didn't stop the headaches, so it wasn't forever. I'm not sure if those side effects diminish with time, but it would have been a really tough choice if they had worked, which sounds crazy given how much head pain I'm in nearly every minute of every damn day, but that 'thickness' seemed to leech the joy right out of life... although maybe that was because my head still banged away?

Again, mental illness is savage - a cancer of the mind.
    i think the reason why a lot of artists quit their bipolar meds is they create some of their best work while manic. when they are medicated they are so 'dull and thick' like you said, they aren't able to feel enough to be inspired. unfortunately, it's not very healthy when instead of making art, they get hung up on unrealistic thoughts (like kanye).
    lindsaywhit and rollo like this.

^ And they have no one to bring them down to earth. I can't imagine Cim doing the wife thing.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kim Kardashian secretly settles $6.1M lawsuit with ex-bodyguard accused of failing to protect her in 2016 Paris robbery

KIM Kardashian has settled a $6.1million lawsuit with her ex-bodyguard accused of failing to protect her when she was held at gunpoint in a Paris robbery, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

The reality star sued Pascal Duvier and his companies - Protect Security and Balali Investments Inc - for negligence for the amount the insurance company paid Kim for the stolen jewelry that was taken on October 3, 2016.

The case dragged on for two years but The Sun can now reveal all parties reached a settlement agreement before going to trial, after Duvier was fired by the multi-millionaire.

Court documents read: "Plaintiff's Counsel informs the court that the parties have come to a settlement agreement and are waiting on the defendant's signature to proceed further."

Duvier, represented by lawyer Jennifer Thomas, has then signed a dismissal notice seen by a judge in LA.

Kim's lawyer, Jay Harder, told The Sun he could not disclose details of the secret settlement.

german-born judo expert duvier, whose company protect security filed for bankruptcy weeks before the robbery, has seemingly gone off the radar, with his last post on instagram back in february showing him training at an la gym.

Reality star Kim was in France for Paris Fashion Week at the time of the robbery - with Duvier leaving her alone so that he could accompany her sisters, Kourtney and Kendall, to a nightclub.

Kim was left traumatized by the heist - which saw her have a gun held against her head as she was tied up and dumped in a bathtub.

Thieves made off with $10million worth of jewelry, including a 18.88-carat ring Kanye bought for her, along with several gold and diamond pieces.

The trial of 12 men accused over the Paris heist is expected to go ahead next year after they were charged with armed robbery, kidnapping and criminal association.

One month after the scary ordeal, Kim and her husband Kanye West decided to fire their longtime bodyguard and other members of their security team.

Kim's insurance company, AIG, claimed in the lawsuit in 2018 that Duvier also failed to report multiple security breaches at the hotel - including a courtyard gate that was missing a lock and a broken intercom to the door.

"As a result of defendants’ failure to address and correct the various security breaches in the hotel and leaving the insured in her hotel room alone, upon information and belief, the masked men were able to enter the hotel and rob the insured of her personal property," the suit stated.

Neither the hotel or the concierge, who was held at gunpoint and forced to unlock Kim's hotel door, were named in the suit.

Despite his absence at the time of the crime, Duvier appeared to have no regrets in an interview with Fairfax Media.

He told the outlet: "I don’t like to waste my time on thoughts about ‘what if’ or ‘what could have been if. . .’. Many good and many bad things happen.

"Life is a chain reaction of decisions and actions you take, you can’t choose only to change certain things. Every change affects everything.”

The stank lingers on that 'robbery.'

"Kardashian also explained that she relies on Schwartz, who designed both of her engagement rings from Kanye West, because she “always knows the cut and everything that I really wanted”.

“So when I want to wear something, I’ll borrow it from her for the day,” she explained, adding that “there is a replica around,” of the stolen engagement ring.

“A little fake that I’ll borrow from her sometimes that she made. A really nice one. It looks really nice,” she said."

I haven't watched it and I don't think I will, but David Letterman's Guest Show on Netflix has Kim as this season's first guest. Come on Dave haven't we seen this dope enough?
    DawnM74 likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information