Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: The Kardashians & The Jenners: The Horror!

^^ I would imagine Scott didn't care about the mother's potential wrath. It is just hair. He probably feels like a cool kid.

Thanks for posting it, Nov. I have an ad blocker on one browser and have to post articles from an unblocked browser which is impossible.
    Novice likes this.

Should have stopped here, imo. Cute.

czb, weathered1, holly and 4 others like this.

What's the whole deal about the kid never having a haircut???

Elite Member

Reign looks much better with his hair cut short. He's a cute kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah I don't know but some people--and in my experience it's always been the mom, never the dad--are weirdly attached to their boys' hair, in terms of not wanting to cut it ever.

When my kid finally had enough hair to cut (~1.5 yrs old), I took him to a children's salon and he did well but the older boy next to us was having a fit, crying and running away, etc. The stylist said they get so many boys who have never had a hair cut and then when the parents finally bring them in at 4-5 yrs old, they FREAK right out.
    sprynkles likes this.

I was a bit like that. I gave them trims and kept their hair out of their eyes but I admit to keeping the back longer. Like a mullet. I don't know why? But that hair style was in back then and we didn't call it mullet. That stupid name just appeared one day pretty much after the hair style had died. But never cutting it for 5 years so the kid looks like a shipwreck survivor wild child? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Maybe they didn't find a sponsor to cut it? and we all know these bitches will not be spending if not on themselves.

czb

the only people i've ever met who did that were frum/religious. not sure it was a law as much as a custom.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    the only people i've ever met who did that were frum/religious. not sure it was a law as much as a custom.
    Yeah Goldie Hawn's daughter's son had long hair which I understood but not these people.

Of course Kourtney is mad - she hates it when someone (especially Scott) attempts to override her parenting decisions. A big part of this screams "we are desperate for content/conflict for the show" setup.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

He is a cute kid - the long hair was gorgeous, but it's probably time for the cut. My second son had the most gorgeous white blond curls - he looked like an angel except for the most delicious, mischievous, grin. He got his first cut around 2, and then it turned stick straight and brown. Had I known that was going to happen, I may never have cut it.
    sparkles, fgg and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Of course Kourtney is mad - she hates it when someone (especially Scott) attempts to override her parenting decisions. A big part of this screams "we are desperate for content/conflict for the show" setup.
    She screams"control" to me
    Sleuth and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    He is a cute kid - the long hair was gorgeous, but it's probably time for the cut. My second son had the most gorgeous white blond curls - he looked like an angel except for the most delicious, mischievous, grin. He got his first cut around 2, and then it turned stick straight and brown. Had I known that was going to happen, I may never have cut it.
    Wow, so this does happen? My grandson is biracial and has the most gorgeous soft brown curls. He's 2 1/2, so it isn't long, but he has a lot of hair. They put it in a little man bun, which looks cute on him. I've asked my daughter about cutting it (in a non-judgmental was, of course lol) and she said their barber friend told them if they cut it before a certain age, the texture will change. Thought it was bs, but I guess there is some truth to it.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^^^Yes, Ma'am. The weird part is, all three of my kids have exactly the same hair color, texture, and eye color, but Son#2 is the only one that started out blond. Again,
    dksnj likes this.

I had curls as a toddler and when I cut my hair (yes, I cut my own hair, I can still hear the hairdresser that had to help sort that disaster out laughing to this day) it lost the curls and got something in between wavy and straight. It went back to being more curly when I was around 14 or so.
    Novice likes this.
    -

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information