Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: Kanye West - Krazy Antics

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    not sure if i understand the jump from 'difficulty in getting pregnant' to 'surrogate'. there are lots of options in between .....
    Exactly. The dumb cow just doesn't want to risk ballooning up again. At the end of the episode she said, "I'm really really sad we're talking about using a surrogate, I've always wanted to carry my own children" and is featured with her being carried off in a hospital be for some "dramatic surgery" supposedly to help her get knocked up. It was probably shot as she was getting wheeled in for her latest round of plastic surgery. I mean, ffs, Nori is only, what? 2? It took me years to get pregnant in between kids sometimes it just takes time.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Every time I see pics of him actually smiling, I'm always stuck by how different he looks.

He really does have a nice smile, for a demented sociopath, that is.
    SHELLEE, Angeli, arie_skop and 5 others like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

^Yes, I couldn't agree more. As much as he annoys me, I love his smile.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    not sure if i understand the jump from 'difficulty in getting pregnant' to 'surrogate'. there are lots of options in between .....
    Yeah, like giving it time, patience and stopping the contraceptive shots.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

'Let's prevent this musical injustice now!': Over 6,000 people support an online petition to get Kanye West dropped from headlining Glastonbury 2015

It seems that every time there is a Hip Hop or R&B act scheduled to headline Glastonbury, a lot of people have something to complain about.

And Kanye West is no different as a minority of angry festival fans feel he is not worthy enough for the Worthy Farm festival.
    Now a petition has been launched to try and persuade Glasto founder Michael Eavis to ditch him from the line-up.

+6
    They want him out! An online petition has been launched to try and persuade Glastonbury founder Michael Eavis to ditch him from the line-up

'Kanye West is an insult to music fans all over the world. We spend hundreds of pounds to attend Glasto, and by doing so, expect a certain level of entertainment,' the change.org petition, which has so far attracted over 6,000 supporters, says.
    'Let's prevent this musical injustice now!'

One petitioner wrote: 'Kanye sucks. I want to see real artistry. Someone like Beck.'
    Another wrote: 'He's an ego maniac dripping in diamonds and real fur what the f**k are glastonbury thinking off R.I.P. worthy farm'.

+6

Not happy: A minority believe it is a 'musical injustice' to have Kanye play

+6
    Big deal: Pyramid Stage is where the headliners perform at the annual festival

In 2008 Jay Z's Saturday night slot caused huge controversy before it was deemed a big success and critics seemed to think the Glastonbury was getting too poppy to have Beyoncé headline in 2011.

Glastonbury organiser Emily Eavis, Michael's daughter, announced the news via Twitter on Monday, writing: 'We are thrilled to let you know we have the one and only Kanye West headlining Saturday night on the Pyramid stage!'
    Kanye's participation raises the prospect of his wife Kim Kardashian donning a pair of wellies to watch him take to the Pyramid Stage for his first appearance at the festival, famous for its mud during wet years.

Foo Fighters have already been confirmed to headline on the Friday night while Sunday's performers have not yet been announced.

Eavis confirmed Foo Fighters' slot last Month, telling BANG Showbiz: 'It's amazing. It's been a long time coming they haven't been since 1998. We've got them back, we're really excited about it. They are the ultimate live band and I think they will get the whole thing moving.'
    Emil also admitted they have been trying to persuade the group - led by frontman Dave Grohl - to top the bill again for several years after they last performed in 1998.

+6

She explained: 'The thing has been timing. With their Wembley shows this year it means they're going to be here, and they're just really up for it. Timing wise it's perfect and we were so thrilled they said yes. They're doing the Friday night.'
    The group confirmed the news in a video message to accept their award for Best International Band at the NME Awards last month.
    Dave said: 'This is amazing, we love you very much, but we also love all of the fans for voting for our band for this award. We're very thankful and very happy - sorry we couldn't make it tonight, but we will be seeing you over the summer at some big outdoor festival that nobody knows we're playing. It's Glastonbury! So we'll see you at Glastonbury - thanks a lot everybody!'

+6

Criticism: Kanye's close pal and frequent collaborator Jay Z was the first hip-hop star to perform at Glastonbury, in a memorable performance in 2008, but many rock fans didn't want him to play

Kanye West can't keep his hands off Kim Kardashian in Paris

Meanwhile, Emily, who previously admitted she would love to sign Adele for the festival in Somerset, south west England, poured cold water on rumours the Rolling in the Deep hitmaker will also perform this year.
    She said: 'That's not true. That's the only denial I will do. I would love Adele. To have Adele would be a complete dream, but she's not going to be here this year.'
    The 26-year-old singer previously insisted she 'will not do festivals.'
    The event is set to take place from June 24 to 28 this year. Tickets for the event have been sold out since October, but a resale is planned in April for any cancelled and returned tickets.

+6

Already confirmed: Dave Grohl's Foo Fighters have already been confirmed to take to the stage on the Friday night

Kittylady likes this.

I think they will get a "certain level of entertainment" but not in the way they are expecting!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I would point out that Kanye, like Beck, wrote and produced his first album by himself (and did it while living in a one bedroom apartment in New Jersey). He had to because his label didn't believe in him as a solo artist. Kanye has become a huge douchebag but people continually saying that he doesn't have talent or isn't a real artist just isn't true. His first album is still his best and he put the whole album together himself (even if other artists are featured on it). Maybe he's not a great fit for this particular concert. Sad that the concert goers don't want to listen to different types of artists but it is what it is.

Jay-Z went down well. I think it's more because they don't want to waste their money on his ranting.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I stay let him perform. The thought of his reaction as clods of mud and plastic bottles filled with piss come sailing through the air at him is almost more than I can bear.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I would point out that Kanye, like Beck, wrote and produced his first album by himself (and did it while living in a one bedroom apartment in New Jersey). He had to because his label didn't believe in him as a solo artist. Kanye has become a huge douchebag but people continually saying that he doesn't have talent or isn't a real artist just isn't true. His first album is still his best and he put the whole album together himself (even if other artists are featured on it). Maybe he's not a great fit for this particular concert. Sad that the concert goers don't want to listen to different types of artists but it is what it is.
    Kanye has chosen to be in an industry where you are only as good as your last release. On top of that his mental illness has progressed to making him intolerable in public. That is not a good fit for his career.
    Last edited by sluce; March 18th, 2015 at 01:26 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I stay let him perform. The thought of his reaction as clods of mud and plastic bottles filled with piss come sailing through the air at him is almost more than I can bear.
    Yeah, though I'm not sure I can take another rant about how the little people aren't advanced enough to 'get' his genious.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I love his delusions of grandeur. I really think he is just like Michael Jackson wanting to be regaled as royalty. ( Michael was always making videos of himself as a statue and having thousands of marching people as if he was a hero.) Madness of course has to step in and destroy any so called talent that these fools might have had. A great leveller, madness is. Haha. Go you crazy ranting narcissistic stage hogging lunatic. It will be fun to watch you praising yourself as some kind of god when you are just a mental case not yet assessed or processed into the system. Hahahahahahahah!!!!!
    rollo likes this.
    Jack I swear.

I just went cross eyed.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

KANYE WEST
    @kanyewest
    Have you ever thought you were in
    love with someone but realized
    you were just staring in a mirror for 20
    minutes?
    Reply Retweet Favourite More
    __________________________________________________ ________
    RETWEETS FAVORITES
    50,981 36,484
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Why does he always tweet to himself? Oh wait, never mind.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information