Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: Kanye West - Krazy Antics

He should stay on his ranch in whatever state and just make music. Leave it all behind. Maybe he’d be happier.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    It's just frustrating that while he's struggling so much with mental illness, they have FOUR kids at home. And North might have been an accident, but they were very intentional about the other ones and chose to bring those babies into this unstable environment. If my husband was refusing medication for a mental illness, I don't know that I would be hopping on the surrogacy train and be so eager to have more kids with him. But then, baby daddies seem to be pretty disposable to the entire family.
    I thought the same thing - they purposely brought 3 more children into this shit show. What were they thinking? (Rhetorical question)
    czb, DawnM74 and Angeli like this.

This dumb heifer doesn't think at all. That's the problem.

At least one of these kids is gonna give her a run for the money in 15 years because they will probably inherit this.

Not that they don't all stand a chance of being hot messes on a stick just because of the K-holes influence.

Or Kris Jong-Un!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This whole Kardashian family seems to me like professional punching bags for profit:

1. Kim and her insane, grandiose, abusive, blubbering, QAnon-sounding husband, Kanye.
    2. Khloe and her cheating, so-high-he-stroked-out-into-a-coma (in a brothel), many-times-forgiven ex husband Lamar. And cheating boyfriends Tristan and French.
    3. Kourtney, and her boozy ex, squiring around Sofia Richie, who doesn't even look legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I thought the same thing - they purposely brought 3 more children into this shit show. What were they thinking? (Rhetorical question)
    This shows me that their men are superfluous. They wanted children and a family and got them. Kim (and all of them, as well as the Jenner girls) can get pregnant or have a surrogate with sperm of choice and toss the men aside. They have money, family and staff. Kanye may be a loving Dad but he's unreliable, or never around, and (seriously speaking), kids know who their go to parent is.

I had one bi-polar friend and it was always always about stopping their meds on their own. It's a hard problem to treat but it is treatable with consistent medication taken properly. She would stop taking it when she felt good and then a mania would set in and then the black depression where she'd collapse. She was very frank about why she'd stop taking it, because she wanted to feel her emotions again.

I had to put the breaks on the friendship of 25 years because of it. She was doing so well in her late 30's, 40's and early 50's too. We were on the phone and the words coming out of her mouth were from depression and were bizarre. Very angry - sort of like what Kayne was saying above about calling out people - people that he harbored resentment. It came out of the blue but was it? Maybe it was brewing.

She started saying "I know your family, I know where they live". I said I don't know why you are saying this. Even her voice had changed like when your dog does something bad. She left me a message the next day and repeated the same thing on the voicemail. I played the message into the computer and saved it, just in case. One of my handymen did some work for her a month later and said what is up with her? She was off the wall with me, following me around, I couldn't get the work done, I'm not going back, I hope that's okay with you. She called me a few months later on some pre-text but I ignored it. To tell you the truth, it was exhausting. I felt I needed to protect myself so I had to let it go.

Apparently he goes off his meds 'to help the creative process' while he's making an album. Didn't this happen last time too? And now I read he has delayed the dropping of the album because it's the same day as Taylor Swift's!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

That sucks so much Chalet. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It is hard, but healthy, to cut some toxic and unstable people out of your life, especially when they are long term friends. I swear sometimes it's harder than a breakup with a romantic partner.
    tulip likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Not sure that having a photo op in front of a giant viagina was a good idea...

Nobody looks happy in that pic.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

They all look miserable. What are those poor kids wearing? And why do the Kardashians insist on those tight, damaging ponytails for their daughters??
    tulip, DawnM74, rollo and 1 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Apparently he goes off his meds 'to help the creative process' while he's making an album. Didn't this happen last time too? And now I read he has delayed the dropping of the album because it's the same day as Taylor Swift's!
    I feel like I've read that before too about not taking his medication.

Yeah in December 2018 he claimed he'd been off them for 6 months
    Then there the time he claimed he didn't have bipolar

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/201...polar-disorder
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Not sure that having a photo op in front of a giant viagina was a good idea...

Hey, Nov, what's the bet that this is the first Vadge he's ever seen in his life? *chortle*
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fawlty View Post
    Hey, Nov, what's the bet that this is the first Vadge he's ever seen in his life? *chortle*

I did wonder why they would have the whole baby-baster action & then debate aborting North....
    DawnM74 likes this.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

Thread Information