Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: Kanye West - Krazy Antics

Now come on....

I told y'all this was a bipolar episode though.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

"We may have more differences than I anticipated': Elon Musk appears to RETRACT his support of Kanye West's presidential campaign... amid concern over the rapper's mental health

Kim Kardashian 39, took to Twitter on Friday to retweet a video of the rapper, explaining to citizens of America how to register to vote.

Kim's public support to her husband comes amid claims both she and the family are 'very concerned' about Kanye, who appears to be 'in the middle of a serious bipolar episode.'

On Thursday, Kim was pictured looking tense as she filmed scenes for Keeping Up With The Kardashians with friend Malika Haqq.

In the piece, Kanye slammed Planned Parenthood as an organisation run by 'white supremacists to do the Devil's work', drawing widespread criticism online.

TMZ claims the father-of-four suffers from a serious episode around once a year, resulting in his decision-making being impacted.

The site reports: 'Kanye announced he's running for president via Twitter over the weekend, and also did a rambling interview with Forbes ... which drew harsh criticism, confusion and concern.

'Our sources say his family and those close to him are worried, but they believe things will stabilize as they have in the past.
    Advertisement

'The problem here, is that Kanye's proclamations are causing problems.'

MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for Kanye West for comment.

Another insider said that West was doing well before this episode.

'Kanye has been doing well for a long time. In the past, he has suffered both manic and depressive episodes related to his bipolar disorder. Right now, he is struggling again,' a source told People.

Kim is said to be 'worried' about the rapper, whose behaviour is putting an immense amount of stress on her.

'Kim is concerned, as well as her whole family. It's super stressful for Kim, because Kanye's behaviour is very unpredictable. She is worried,' the source went on.

'The episodes usually last for a few weeks and then things go back to normal. Kim hopes it will be the same this time.'

Kayne, 43, announced he plans to run for president of the US at the weekend
    Despite pledging support for the rapper last week, Elon Musk appeared to retract his support in the wake of a controversial interview
    When asked if he remains supportive, he responded in a tweet saying: 'We may have more differences of opinion than I anticipated'
    Kanye's wife Kim Kardashian, 39, remained silent following the news but retweeted her support on Friday
    It comes amid claims the family are 'very concerned' about Kanye
    They reportedly fear he is in the 'middle of a serious bipolar episode'
    Kanye was diagnosed in 2017 but revealed he wasn't taking medication in 2018

Mailonline

Silver Member

I have zero patience these days for narcissistic assholes. Please just shut up and go away.

Unmedicated, bipolar, narcissist arseholes

SHELLEE, crayzeehappee and Angeli like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I know he’s crazy, but I think this was all a stunt. He needs his ugly clothing and shoes to be sold. And perhaps to get more followers to go to his church.
    MsDark and ConstanceSpry like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Gold Member

If there is anyone who can help him...,

Kim is said to be 'worried' about the rapper, whose behaviour is putting an immense amount of stress on her.

'Kim is concerned, as well as her whole family. It's super stressful for Kim, because Kanye's behaviour is very unpredictable. She is worried,' the source went on.

Is she concerned for his health or concerned for her safety?

I'm not saying that crazy people are violent (because I am a crazy person, and I hate that stigma). But I think there has been allegations of DV in Kayne's past - and it would fit with his outbursts in general if part of the problem, and part of the reason that it's so hard for his family and staff to get him to suitable help is that he gets violent when challenged...

Why don't they ask for medical help though? Surely he must qualify for involuntary treatment. The threshold in Australia is "actively psychotic" and a danger to themselves or others. Kayne seems to be fitting that bill right now?
    DawnM74 likes this.

Is this a publicity stunt for his new album? Or does KUWTK need ratings? Or is he off his meds?

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1171...campaign-rally

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Is she concerned for his health or concerned for her safety?

I'm not saying that crazy people are violent (because I am a crazy person, and I hate that stigma). But I think there has been allegations of DV in Kayne's past - and it would fit with his outbursts in general if part of the problem, and part of the reason that it's so hard for his family and staff to get him to suitable help is that he gets violent when challenged...

Why don't they ask for medical help though? Surely he must qualify for involuntary treatment. The threshold in Australia is "actively psychotic" and a danger to themselves or others. Kayne seems to be fitting that bill right now? [/COLOR]
    She's concerned about her money and her status
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    Is this a publicity stunt for his new album? Or does KUWTK need ratings? Or is he off his meds?

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1171...campaign-rally
    I think you have to be off your meds to announce with probably no heads up to your wife, or the 7-year-old daughter being dragged into this mess, that you contemplated aborting your 7-year-old daughter before she was born. Also, he doesn't seem to understand when you are supposed to take RU486 for it to actually work:

Kanye West held his first-ever presidential rally at the Exquis Event Center in North Charleston on Sunday.
    And like many expected, Ye gave a passionate speech. At one point, the rapper teared up when talking about his wife, Kim Kardashian.
    He recalled a significant moment in his life when he and the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star learned they were expecting their first child together, North West. However, the 43-year-old star admitted that they both contemplated abortion.
    "In the bible it says thou shalt not kill," he began to describe. "I remember when my girlfriend [at the time] called me screaming and crying... . And I just thought to myself, 'Please don't tell me I gave Kim Kardashian AIDS.'"
    "Then, she said, 'I'm pregnant' and I said, 'Yes.' .... she said 'No.' She was crying... [and] said she had to go to the doctor," he continued.

Adding, "And for one month, and two months and three months, we talked about her not having this child."
    Kanye explained that, at that point, Kim "had pills in her hand." He shared, "You know, these pills you take it and it's a wrap—the baby is gone."

The rapper said he and Kim both had a revelation and they both decided they wanted to have a baby.
    "I said, 'We are going to have this child.' I know people who are 50 years old who don't have a child," Kanye expressed, getting emotional. "So even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn't want to."
    "She stood up and she protected that child," he added with tears streaming down his face.
    DawnM74 likes this.

This guy needs help and an intervention from someone who doesn’t depend on him for ratings and to stay relevant. Which means his vapid twat of a wife and her family are out.

So Britney is under a conservatorship for walking barefoot in public and being mildly crazy yet he is free to do whatever he wants when he's this MAD.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    So Britney is under a conservatorship for walking barefoot in public and being mildly crazy yet he is free to do whatever he wants when he's this MAD.
    It's a bit more than that but I was thinking the same thing. There's no way that Cris or Cim would care about a conservatorship and I can't think of anyone really who would do it.
    MohandasKGanja and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    Britney was an active harm to herself and others at one point. She locked herself in the bathroom and refused to give up custody of her kids when the police were present and physically attacked the paparazzi. Moreover, she had a breakdown that rendered her incapable of paying her own bills or caring for herself.

Kanye’s ranting and raving does not put him at a current risk of harm to himself or others, he has not physically assaulted anyone (yet) and is apparently running his businesses in a competent manner.

Britney’s mental health issues went way beyond a maniac episode and can’t really be compared to Kanye’s. That’s not to say he won’t descend into what Britney became given that he doesn’t seem to have anyone around who actually cares about his well-being.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Thread Information