Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: Kanye West - Krazy Antics

Please tell me none of you have open toe boots! I don't get it!!! They're BOOTS!

I wouldn't own a pair on a bet. Especially thigh-high open toe boots.
    darksithbunny and Callalily like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Kanye should wear them. His get-up is too sloppy.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kanye West likens bad designer purchase to 'getting a prostitute pregnant'... as he returns to Los Angeles after PFW

By HELEN ZHAO FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 02:10, 14 March 2015 | UPDATED: 09:56, 14 March 2015

Kanye West thinks making a bad fashion purchase is like getting a 'prostitute pregnant'.
    The outspoken rapper has branded both an 'expensive mistake' and believes bad buys come from a lack of knowledge.
    He told Clique TV.: 'When I was young, I was really scared to walk into luxury stores, too. It's very non-inviting and it's very expensive.

+12

Home sweet home! Kanye West jet into LAX solo on Friday after attending Paris Fashion Week with Kim Kardashian and 21-month-old daughter North

'Like, f*** if you're not knowledgeable you can make a very expensive mistake - it's bordering on getting a prostitute pregnant or something like that.'

The rapper also touched on white people singing along to his N***** in Paris song: 'It's like a silly concept that people try to touch on…to separate, to alienate, to pinpoint anything.'
    Adding: 'It's stupid. It does hurt when we hear that because we're still in a generation that remembers when racism was a big thing that held people back.'
    Meanwhile on Friday Kanye flew home to Los Angeles after attending Paris Fashion Week.

Kanye West arrives at LAX in very friendly mood

The Swagga Like Us hitmaker was back to his streetwear, sporting a blue hoodie with black jeans and brown boots.
    He flew home a day after Kim, 34, and 21-month-old daughter North West jetted into LAX.
    Perhaps the hip hop artist had further business to attend to in the City of Lights.
    Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye made quite a splash as they made their rounds at Paris Fashion Week, with the raven-haired beauty showing off a slew of bold and daring ensembles.

+12

Celebrity duty: The 37-year-old rapper kindly signed autographs for fans

+12

Keeping it casual: The Swagga Like Us hitmaker was back to his streetwear, sporting a blue hoodie with black jeans and brown boots

+12

+12

Not a real goth! Kanye flashed his huge grin at one point, betraying the gothic and moody nature of his outfit

+12

I'm here! He seemed to wave his hands with a flourish as he stepped through the terminal

+12

Busy guy: Perhaps the hip hop artist had further business to attend to in the City of Lights

+12

Without his favourite ladies: Kanye flew home a day after Kim, 34, and daughter North jet into LAX

Read more: Kanye West likens bad designer purchase to 'getting a prostitute pregnant'... as he returns to Los Angeles after PFW | Daily Mail Online

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So Kim is his bad fashion purchase?
    Brah, yoyoma, Clubber Lang and 9 others like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

There was a time I somewhat admired him, but I truly believe that when his mother died, Kanye lost his damn mind.

I can't begin to understand, or care much, about what comes out of his demented mouth, other than as gossip fodder, but there is one thing that fascinates me and that I can't for the life of me understand: what is up with his Beyoncé obsession? Don't get me wrong, I really like her, but Kanye worships her. Is it to impress Jay Z? Is it some effed up mommy complex? Is he in love with her? (I thought he was gay?) If it's about Beyoncé and/or Jay Z, then why would he knowingly incur their distance and disdain by bringing Trashbuns Kim into their haloed orbit? The Carters like Goop and hanging at the White House! For the love of On Demand, can he not see the difference between a 'hook' and a hooker?
    Clubber Lang, rollo and Angeli like this.

It's probably because he is conflicted about Cim and sees Beyonce as a pure artist! I wonder if he bullies Cim about her - she works so hard, she is so talented, her music is successful around the world, she is internationally respected, her gigs sell out in minutes, she is one of the most successful black women of all time etc.

Luckily Cim doesn't care because Cris taught her she has her own special talent.

Elite Member

Shiiiiit. I bet Cim has nightmares nightly about Beyonce, it's probably why she's bragging about taking piano lessons from that classical pianist these days, to try and one up Beowolf. It makes me giggle thinking about what a terrible dancer/singer Cim is, it must make Kanye crazy!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Cim is bragging about piano lessons? I am surprised she didn't say that Nori is taking piano lessons too. When are we going to hear that this child (who doesn't seem able to speak yet) is a genius ... er, just like her Dad?

Elite Member

If she learns to play the piano, that'll be her first actual skill, not counting fame whoring as a skill. The first time in her 30 something life, she's learned to do something worthwhile. I don't know if that's uplifting or depressing. Better late than never, I guess.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    So Kim is his bad fashion purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Shiiiiit. I bet Cim has nightmares nightly about Beyonce, it's probably why she's bragging about taking piano lessons from that classical pianist these days, to try and one up Beowolf. It makes me giggle thinking about what a terrible dancer/singer Cim is, it must make Kanye crazy!
    Almost choked on my cereal with that one...

The rapper also touched on white people singing along to his N***** in Paris song: 'It's like a silly concept that people try to touch on…to separate, to alienate, to pinpoint anything.'
    Adding: 'It's stupid. It does hurt when we hear that because we're still in a generation that remembers when racism was a big thing that held people back.'

What the hell is he actually saying? help, I need a translator before I fuck up and pinpoint something.
    Clubber Lang and lindsaywhit like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's probably because he is conflicted about Cim and sees Beyonce as a pure artist! I wonder if he bullies Cim about her - she works so hard, she is so talented, her music is successful around the world, she is internationally respected, her gigs sell out in minutes, she is one of the most successful black women of all time etc.

Luckily Cim doesn't care because Cris taught her she has her own special talent.
    Getting pissed on is a talent?
    Mrs P and lindsaywhit like this.
    Piss off!

Elite Member

For whatever reason I just watched the new episode of the Kardashians and the episode was about how "hard Kim has been trying" to get pregnant and "its not working" so she might "have" to use a surrogate but she's really really sad because she "wants to carry her own children." So long story short I'm sure the next headline will be that Cim & Canye are about to have a baby via surrogate. She is such a dirty whore (and not in a fun way) making light of fertility problems that she very obviously does not have in the first place.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I wouldn't own a pair on a bet. Especially thigh-high open toe boots.
    I can just picture you in a pair though! Awesomeness.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

not sure if i understand the jump from 'difficulty in getting pregnant' to 'surrogate'. there are lots of options in between .....
    llamamama and spinmonkey like this.

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information