Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree2298Likes

Thread: Kanye West - Krazy Antics

Talk about a God complex. Go save a fucking life douchebag.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hate this man and his delusions of grandeur.

He's totally cray cray. At least he makes me feel a bit more normal in society.

David Crosby Calls Kayne West An “Idiot And A Poser” « 98.1 WOGL

Over the last month, Kayne West seems to have rattled the nerves of several well-established musicians.

Now, rocker David Crosby is getting in on the act.

Earlier this week, the Crosby, Stills & Nash singer took to Twitter to answer some questions from fans. When one fan asked him his opinion on West, Crosby did not mince words by any stretch regarding his thoughts on the rapper, calling him an idiot and a poser. Crosby followed his sentiment by stating West has no talent at all (you can read the tweet at the bottom of the article).

Whether Crosby is entirely familiar with Wests catalog is unknown, but most of the contempt for the controversial rapper began when he attempted to take the stage during last months GRAMMYs, as Beck was accepting his award for Album of the Year.

Several days after the ceremony, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Paul Stanley from KISS offered a rather poignant response to Wests actions on his Facebook page. Days later, singer Michael McDonald also defended Beck and blasted West in the process.

West, who always seems to find himself embroiled in controversy, apologized to Beck on Twitter. However, the recent backlash from the aforementioned music legends raises the question of whether West can rise above yet another open mouth, insert foot moment.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Kanye is a legend in his own mind. Sweet Yeezus.
    Piss off!

When a "musician" has to call the paps to get pictures of he and his wife walking down the street in order to get attention, or say and do outrageous things, as opposed to, say...MAKING MUSIC, you know he's a poser. And likely "has no talent at all".
    cheray and Mrs P like this.

'Not all musicians are obsessed with the charts!' Shirley Manson calls Kanye West the 'loudest clown in town' in open letter

By MAIL ONLINE REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 21:05, 9 March 2015 | UPDATED: 22:00, 9 March 2015

He inspires devotion and hatred in equal measure.
    And when it comes to Kanye West it seems Shirley Manson is most definitely in the later camp.
    The Garbage singer published a scathing open letter apparently referring to the 'childish' singer on her Facebook page.
    Branding West 'the loudest clown in town' she assassinates both his values and his very public family life, before ending by telling him to 'f*** off'.

+6

Blast: Garbage singer Shirley Manson blasted Kanye West in a post on Facebook, pictured in Los Angeles in 2010

Manson was apparently responding to an unpublished private email sent to her by the singer.
    'Dear He who shall remain nameless,' wrote Manson, 48. 'It is with great sadness that I read your email today'.
    The flame-haired singer then blasted West: 'What alarms me more than anything about your nasty little barbs is that you are in the business of representing artists interests and yet you are clearly unaware that not all musicians are obsessed with the charts or being famous.
    'That some of us do not value ourselves by the number of mainstream 'hits' we have enjoyed.
    'That some of us just enjoy making music and having a long lifespan of a career without having to dance as fast as we can, or be the loudest clown in town or be having to hitch ourselves to the latest, greatest, freshest sound in order to remain 'on top.''

+6

Apology: Kayne has now apologised to Beck for his loud objections to his Grammy win last month

The feisty front-woman took no prisoners when it came to calling out his high-profile marriage to Kim Kardashian, 'There are even some of us who do not believe that being famous is the holy grail or the answer to a beautiful, meaningful and rewarding life.
    'Clearly you are unable to wrap your head around the idea that some musicians actually prefer NOT having to perform on Children's TV shows.
    'Who do NOT want to be gossiped about in the popularity contest columns. Who most definitively do NOT want to be chased by paparazzi and who do NOT want to put their family name to some s****y , poorly made product in order to build a "brand" and who most definitely do NOT want to go out every night, dressed up to the nines to the opening of an envelope.'

+6

Called out: The feisty front-woman criticized his high-profile marriage to Kim Kardashian West, pictured this week in Paris

Kim Kardashian steps out in plunging cat suit in Paris

She concluded her message by telling West, 'So allow me to make my choices as I see fit without having to endure your childish and un-evolved criticism. As you so rightly pointed out, there are plenty of talented people in the world who will sell their grannies to serve your desires.
    'So now then sir, that all said, Go F*** yourself.'
    Hip-hop star Kanye West, 37, half-heartedly apologized to Beck last month after he loudly objected to alternative rocker Beck winning the Grammy for Album of the Year.
    'Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyonc,' he ranted at the time.

+6

+6

Feud: West is alleged to have sent a private e-mail to Manson, which she responded to publically on Facebook

It came after Kanye famously stormed the stage at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in protest at Taylor Swift's win.
    Manson wrote an angry public letter to Kanye in response to his attack on Beck.
    'It is YOU who is so busy disrespecting artistry,' she stated.
    'You disrespect your own remarkable talents and more importantly you disrespect the talent, hard work, and tenacity of all artists when you go so rudely and savagely after such an accomplished and humble artist like BECK.
    'You make yourself look small and petty and spoilt. In attempting to reduce the importance of one great talent over another, you make a mockery of all musicians and music from every genre, including your own,' she continued.
    'Grow up and stop throwing your toys around. You are making yourself look like a complete tw*t,' her post continued.
    'Ps. I am pretty certain Beyonce doesn't need you fighting any battles on her account. Seems like she's got everything covered perfectly well on her own,' Shirley added for good measure.

+6

Ouch: Manson openly told West, there are some musicians 'who most definitely do NOT want to go out every night, dressed up to the nines to the opening of an envelope', pictured with wife Kim in Paris on Monday

Read more: Shirley Manson calls Kanye West the 'loudest clown in town' in open letter | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Slow clap. Loud, slow clap.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Is this a different "open letter" than the one she wrote the day after the Grammys? Why is it being rehashed a month later?

If there's anything more tiresome than pop stars being "shocking" for controversy it's that now, thanks to social media, we get pop stars piggybacking for bids of relevancy on OTHER pop stars' "shocking" bids of relevancy.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Both of Kim's outfits look so stupid.

I'm glad Kanye's getting negative blowback from anywhere, I don't care who's doing it.

Shirley looks great in the black dress.
    rollo, Lily Bleu and Honeythorn like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thank you Sluce for posting this. This is pure gold!
    sluce likes this.

Anonymous in video calling him a 'spoiled little brat' who will no longer be tolerated

By ROSS MCDONAGH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 19:43, 12 March 2015 | UPDATED: 20:33, 12 March 2015

The hacker group Anonymous appears to have posted a video threatening Kanye West.
    The notorious 'hacktivists' uploaded a seven-and-a-half minute tirade, claiming the rapper was an annoying, classless spoiled little brat, who stands for nothing of value, and is merely a 'new slave 'being used by the entertainment industry.
    In the clip, a member of the group delivers the venomous message with face obscured by the signature Guy Fawkes mask from V For Vendetta.

They accuse the 37-year-old of putting his child North at risk of bullying in school by condoning wife Kim Kardashian's cashing in on her sex tape and recent nude photos, and claim he would consider showing his own, his baby daughter's and even his late mother's 'greasy bottoms' in a family 'break the internet' portrait to gain more attention and 'promote his new shoes'.
    The sinister video opens with a clip of the second of Kanye's infamous Grammy stage invasions, in which the musician claims Beck should give his album of the Year award to Beyonce.

'Mr West. Good Evening. We are Anonymous. It seems that you just don’t know when it is appropriate to blurt out your opinions. This is consistent with you,' the robotic voice says. 'You always have to steal the moment from others who work equally as hard for their recognition. And you assume and expect everyone else to be aligned with your personal opinions.

'You smack other artists in the face if they don’t fit your personal definition of an artist. You’re like a spoiled child in a grown man’s body who is ready to set off a boiling temper tantrum the very moment you don’t get all the things you want.'
    'I bet your wife is subconsciously fed up with raising a little boy for a husband, and I am sure your mother would have been so proud of your behavior,' they continue, asking if his late mother would have been comfortable with Kim's recent nude photos.

They then disturbingly ask if he would consider exploiting his whole family in the same way

+1

Could do better: They claim with Kanye's talent he could have attracted a better mate than someone who is still coasting through life off the back of a sex tape

'Why not take it further? Why don’t we get a family portrait of all of your greasy bottoms for the whole word to see? That would gain you a ton of attention. You can use it to promote your new shoes. That would be genius. Your mother would have loved it. I’m sure she would have jumped right in the picture for her own close-up.

'There’s nothing wrong with sacrificing your morality for a little bit of extra income and attention. Am I correct? You seem comfortable with your wife as she continues to milk society’s attention with their own controllable obsession with sex,' they admonish.

'By approving this irresponsible behavior, you are accepting the reality that one day your daughter will face the repercussions of this photo with classmates in school. You also are condoning this to the young girls who follow Kim on Twitter and witnessed her success as she continuously rises to fame and stardom using her body.
    'What a fantastic moral to spread, right? What’s wrong with teaching teenage girls that society actually rewards you for posing nude?'

The group claim they once admired Kanye's art, creativity, original vision, and non-conformity, but they are now targeting him because he is a 'disgrace to what they stand for'.
    They reveal that the thing that 'pisses them off' was his recent proclamation that he was a Renaissance Man, insisting that unlike Da Vinci, Copernicus, Galileo et al, he has 'changed nothing', and is wasting the enormous power he has that could be used for a worthwhile cause.
    'I think it’s time to awaken from your insanity, Mr. West. In reality, you’re not a Renaissance man, you’re just a new slave that the industry uses to help keep the population in a cycle of stupidity and distraction.'

You waste the powerful opportunity and pollute the planet even more with your bickering, loud mouth, overgrown ego, annoying influence, and mission-less message. Fashion shows are not going to make the world a better place, Mr. West.'
    'You represent yourself as a man of class, yet, everything you say and do is the exact opposite of that, and for that, Anonymous would like to extend this sincere and jolly "f**k you".
    'You will always be the hot-headed, Chicago-born, spoiled little brat that you are, and no expensive designer wear can ever cover that up.

Read more: Kanye West threatened by Anonymous in video calling him a 'spoiled little brat' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

*off to follow Kanye and anonymous*
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Is this a different "open letter" than the one she wrote the day after the Grammys? Why is it being rehashed a month later?

If there's anything more tiresome than pop stars being "shocking" for controversy it's that now, thanks to social media, we get pop stars piggybacking for bids of relevancy on OTHER pop stars' "shocking" bids of relevancy.
    If you read the article you would see that it is a different response and it is in response to an unpublished email Shirley received from Kanye after her comments on his Grammy Award behavior. Shirley is fuclking awesome and Garbage has enough of a fan base that she doesn't need to piggy back on shit and I freaking love it when she says what she wants, especially about jackasses like Kanye West.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

'I think it’s time to awaken from your insanity, Mr. West. In reality, you’re not a Renaissance man, you’re just a new slave that the industry uses to help keep the population in a cycle of stupidity and distraction.'
    Good one, Anonymous. Love it. And huge applause for Shirley too! Tellin' it like it is.
    Brookie likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information