Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Kanye West asked people to not have premarital sex while working on his album

55 BUCKS? I can get better breakfast than this and endless coffee at Waffle House for $7.

This shit looks like frozen crap from Walmart.....heated in a microwave and sat on a plate until it became cool and rubbery.

Not at all what Kanye himself is eating, I guarantee you.

All these people thinking Kanye has 'come to God' are just delusional. I don't care how otherwise intelligent/woke they are. He's a mental case trying desperately to exist without being medicated. He'll manage for short spells with the appropriate crutches, but he'll go off the rails big time eventually. He probably has more times than we know about. Let him get into religion and he can talk all kinds of crazy shit and people will think something else is going on than what really is. It's one way to manage the crazy and protect his image. I really think someone in charge needs to be sneaking meds into him somehow (like "vitamin" shots, etc) and for all we know that may be happening.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    55 BUCKS? I can get better breakfast than this and endless coffee at Waffle House for $7.

This shit looks like frozen crap from Walmart.....heated in a microwave and sat on a plate until it became cool and rubbery.

Not at all what Kanye himself is eating, I guarantee you.

All these people thinking Kanye has 'come to God' are just delusional. I don't care how otherwise intelligent/woke they are. He's a mental case trying desperately to exist without being medicated. He'll manage for short spells with the appropriate crutches, but he'll go off the rails big time eventually. He probably has more times than we know about. Let him get into religion and he can talk all kinds of crazy shit and people will think something else is going on than what really is. It's one way to manage the crazy and protect his image. I really think someone in charge needs to be sneaking meds into him somehow (like "vitamin" shots, etc) and for all we know that may be happening.
    I don’t think that it is or will happen after KK’s quote from April.
    Later that year West stated that he had been misdiagnosed and was actually suffering from sleep deprivation. However, in Vogue, Kardashian West revealed that he has accepted that he is bipolar, though he has opted out of treating the disorder with pharmaceuticals. “For him, being on medication is not really an option, because it just changes who he is,” she explains. “Traveling a lot does set it off, so he doesn’t travel as much as he used to.””

A lot of men have a difficult time with staying medicated due to certain side effects which they find unacceptable.

KK: Yeah dumbass. He's gonna be "sleep-deprived" any time he's in a hyper-manic state. I know a couple people who with bipolar who trend toward mania more often than not and they never (or barely) sleep.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So Kanye has a problem with basically everything that is his wife and family.. he must be a barrel of fun preaching at them for all the babies out of wedlock, sex tapes, skanky outfits and nudity. Honestly I surprised that Kim hasn’t ditched him already. I thought it was going to happen last year.
    rollo likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Surprise! Momager got on her hotline to TMZ about Kanye’s Krappy breakfast....

11:09 AM PT -- A rep from Bethany tells us that while the event did happen outside of Bethany Church, Bethany only supplied the location, nothing else. The rep says the event promoter was Affiliate Nation.
    Kanye West and his Sunday Service team were wrongly accused of charging $55 for a lousy brunch plate ... and now the catering company behind it is taking responsibility.
    Kanye and crew performed in Baton Rouge Friday night at a "Brunchella" fundraising event held in front of Bethany Church. Guests were charged $55 per plate ... and one documented their meal on social media -- showing pancakes, sausage and a couple slices of bacon -- the post quickly spread, with many comparing it to the meal served at Fyre Festival.

Kanye and team came under fire ... with people accusing him of being the one who was charging for the subpar meal. However, we're told it was quite the opposite ... in fact, Kanye didn't receive any money to perform Friday and covered all travel costs for his choir as well.
    The catering company behind the meal, Lauryn's Fine Catering, tells us, "The catering company acknowledges it did not provide adequate food for ONE attendee and a social media post went viral."

Play video content

STILL GOING STRONG
    TMZ.com
    They continue, "Kanye West and the Sunday Service collective should be disassociated with such claims surrounding the food at the event."
    West has taken his Sunday Service on the road in the last few weeks ... making stops in Detroit, Chicago, New York City and Jamaica. Prior to the Baton Rouge show, Kanye performed his new "Jesus is King" album for thousands at The Forum in Los Angeles.

I'm sure you can get better brunch for 5 bucks somewhere - but that's not what you're buying with $55, it's a performance/appearance from Kanye. I mean it looks shit, but I don't get what the big deal is, did they expect an all you can eat hotel breakfast?
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

czb

^^^ no, but i don't think it would cost much to get something edible or decent. it's not like it has to be eggs benedict or quail eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm sure you can get better brunch for 5 bucks somewhere - but that's not what you're buying with $55, it's a performance/appearance from Kanye. I mean it looks shit, but I don't get what the big deal is, did they expect an all you can eat hotel breakfast?
    I think they could have at least cooked the sausage patty.
    czb likes this.

Or just charge for the dog and pony show and don't even bother with serving insultingly shitty food.
    czb, Beeyotch, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

The catering company behind the meal, Lauryn's Fine Catering, tells us, "The catering company acknowledges it did not provide adequate food for ONE attendee and a social media post went viral."
    So there was only one shitty meal? Then why are are no pics of the great meals?
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    So Kanye has a problem with basically everything that is his wife and family.. he must be a barrel of fun preaching at them for all the babies out of wedlock, sex tapes, skanky outfits and nudity. Honestly I surprised that Kim hasn’t ditched him already. I thought it was going to happen last year.
    She's stubborn/she hasn't got the next one lined up/she likes kollecting pretty babies with him.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kanye West may change name to ‘Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West’

Kanye West joked at an event this week that he’s considering changing his name to “Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West.”
    The Chicago rapper, who appeared to be speaking in jest, made the wacky announcement while complaining that Forbes Magazine didn’t list him as a billionaire — despite his shoe company’s sales exceeding that amount.
    “I showed them a $890 million receipt, and they still didn’t say ‘billionaire’,” West said during the discussion at the Fast Company Innovation Festival on Thursday.
    “When people say it’s crass to call yourself a billionaire, I say I might legally change my name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for a year until y’all understand exactly what it is,” he added.
    During the event, West and shoe designer Steven Smith debuted a new design of the wildly popular “Yeezys,” sneakers they said are made out of biodegradable material and do not feature laces.

In the rambling interview, West also addressed Texas inmate Rodney Reed, who his wife Kim Kardashian is lobbying to free from death row.
    “All the evidence says this guy didn’t do it, and he’s supposed to be executed in 30 days, and all the celebrity blacks will tweet about it. But the question is, will they stop playing basketball for a week to make sure this innocent man gets out?” West said at the event.

And from wiki:

• 1,000,000,000,000, i.e. one million million, or 1012 (ten to the twelfth power). This is the historic definition of a billion in British English.

Other countries such as the United States use the word billion (or words cognate to it) to denote the billions as 1,000,000,000. For details, see Long and short scales – Current usage.
    Milliard, another term for one thousand million, is still found occasionally in English, and is very common in most other European languages.[1][2] For example, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Ukrainian — use milliard(or a related word) for the short scale billion, and billion (or a related word) for the long scale billion. Thus for these languages billion is thousand times larger than the modern English billion. However, in Russian, while milliard(миллиард) is used for the short scale billion, trillion (триллион) is used for the long scale billion.”

So he is $120m short of being a “billionaire” in sales; however he obviously doesn’t understand that Forbes isn’t about sales but assets.

Oh I just saw the video and I don’t think he was speaking in jest. In the same clip he also stated that he would be running for President in 2024. The audience laughed and he was fully serious when he said “why are you laughing?” He has zero self awareness.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Kanye West urges black Americans not to ‘vote Democrat’

Kanye brought his wild West show to town, appearing at high-minded events by WSJ. Magazine and Fast Company, throwing a spontaneous party, saying he’ll run for office in 2024 and launching a shoe made of algae — within hours.
    On Wednesday, West and wife Kim Kardashianhonored designer Riccardo Tisci at the WSJ. Innovator Awards. West then hosted his own starry bash at a Burberry store after he’d spontaneously hatched the idea at 4 p.m., we hear, to unveil a video for his tune “Follow God.”
    Thursday, at about 10:30 a.m., organizers of the Fast Company Innovation Festival got word that West was confirmed to appear at a 12:45 p.m. talk with writer Mark Wilson and Yeezy shoe designer Steven Smith. During the all-over-the-place, near-40-minute session, Trump supporter West advised black Americans: “Own your power. Your power is not to just vote Democrat for the rest of our lives. That’s not the power.”

He added, “The power is when I talk to my lawyer … I put on my trench coat and said, ‘We’re moving these factories to America, and that’s how it’s going to be’ — and it’s lovely.” He debuted an algae sneaker, and proclaimed, “We moved the headquarters to Cody, Wyo … Our goal is to bring the manufacturing back to America — South America, North America — bring it back Stateside and to present jobs for people back here.” He also said he sees Yeezy as the “Apple of apparel.”
    When he shifted the conversation to losing a deal with Louis Vuitton, he said, “No one knew that was the beginning of me going to the hospital,” referring to his 2016 meltdown.
    West also touched on Rodney Reed, the inmate Kardashian is lobbying to free. “All the evidence says this guy didn’t do it, and he’s supposed to be executed in 30 days, and all the celebrity blacks will tweet about it. But the question is, will they stop playing basketball for a week to make sure this innocent man gets out?”
    When Wilson tried to focus the talk at one point by saying, “Bring this back to Yeezy,” West shot back: “This is what Yeezy is!”

Wonder what his dad thinks of all this?
    Ray West, was a Black Panther. In the '60s and '70s, Mr. West fought for the rights of African-Americans and against racism as a member of the Black Panther Party, and later became one of the first black photojournalists at the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. That might be why the now-Christian counselor expressed, very publicly, his outrage at his son's derogatory lyrics back in 2006. Other notable Panther parents? Tupac's father, Billy Garland, and mother, Afeni Shakur

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information