Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Kanye West asked people to not have premarital sex while working on his album

I admit I'm skimming through a lot of this, but Kanye seems like he picked his sex addiction out of a hat. Sorry to him if he didn't, but from afar, it just seems like he might have one or two untreated issues that could do with more of his attention.

Normally I don't care what Kim "thinks" because I view her as being barely sentient, but I do wonder about the fact that while Kim made her fame via a sex tape, she never quite dressed like the "sexy" nutter she does now and everyone and their uncle has seen a correlation between Kim dressing noticeably differently after she got together with Kanye. I admit I'm a little interested in what the dynamics of that are.

And at least the Kardashian's church pretends to be normal. Kanye's is the Fyre Festival of religion. It's all insane.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Waterside - cliff notes: Kanye is having a manic episode, a Jesus-phenomenon, is now telling everyone around him not to do what he’s been doing for years (pre-marital sex, Instagram-sexy-photos, etc etc) he’s *suffering* due to his “sex addiction” because he *has* to look at sexy photos on IG *insert Kanye & Jesus suffering analogy here*.

claims he suffers 'like Jesus' as a result of social media, accusing the apps of fueling sex addiction and tormenting married men.”

he is also accusing democrats of multiple things in his support for Trump
    We’re [black Americans] brainwashed out here, bro. Come on, man. This is a free man talking. Democrats had us voting [for] Democrats with food stamps for years,” Yeezy said when asked about those who think he has turned his back on the black community.
    “What are you talking about? Guns in the ’80s, taking the fathers out the home, Plan B, lowering our votes, making us abort our children … Thou shall not kill,” he continued.”

Noting his “free man” comment - is he referencing his comment when he said slavery was a “choice” for 400 years?

Honestly with the whole aggregate of what he is saying, if I was his wife I’d be getting him medical intervention because if this is the manic phase, the crash is going to be devestating.

The only thing I agree with him about is with his kids not letting North wear make-up and cropped tops, let her be a kid.
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.

I was a big fan of Kanye's music and kind of indulged all his nonsense up to a point, but he needs to STFU and there's no way I'm listening to this new album. I couldn't think of anything worse than Kanye preaching through song.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Untreated (or undertreated) mental illness is sad.

He's a fucking hypocrite.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

the right is losing its shit and saying kanye's album is genius and the lefties are just mad because they can't accept that music about MAGA jesus can actually be good.

personally, i think it has its moments because, MAGA crazy and massive ego and all, kanye is fucking talented and incapable of making music that is total shit, however it's also really flawed and definitely not one of his better efforts, and for all the talk about god and jesus, it comes off as kind of hollow and one-dimensional.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

This is a free man talking. Democrats had us voting [for] Democrats with food stamps for years,
    I cannot overemphasize how much I loathe this buffoon. For a college-educated guy like this to buy into the canard that black people cannot think for themselves and are instead led around by "democrats" through entitlements and public assistance is unforgivable. Black people are capable of assessing which politicians and policies are best for them and which are not. Beyond that, the proof is also in party affiliation by elected black officials:

There is ONE Republican black senator - Tim Scott of SC. The last black senator before Scott left office in 1979.
    There are TWO Democratic black senators - Booker and Harris

There is ONE Republican representative - Will Hurd, TX. And he is retiring.
    There are FORTY-FIVE (45) Democratic representatives.

In just a little bit, there will be only one black Republican elected official left in Congress. Let that sink in....

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I cannot overemphasize how much I loathe this buffoon. For a college-educated guy like this to buy into the canard that black people cannot think for themselves and are instead led around by "democrats" through entitlements and public assistance is unforgivable. Black people are capable of assessing which politicians and policies are best for them and which are not. Beyond that, the proof is also in party affiliation by elected black officials:

There is ONE Republican black senator - Tim Scott of SC. The last black senator before Scott left office in 1979.
    There are TWO Democratic black senators - Booker and Harris

There is ONE Republican representative - Will Hurd, TX. And he is retiring.
    There are FORTY-FIVE (45) Democratic representatives.

In just a little bit, there will be only one black Republican elected official left in Congress. Let that sink in....
    A college education doesn't equal intelligence and common sense. I bet there are high school dropouts with more smarts than kanye.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the right is losing its shit and saying kanye's album is genius and the lefties are just mad because they can't accept that music about MAGA jesus can actually be good.

personally, i think it has its moments because, MAGA crazy and massive ego and all, kanye is fucking talented and incapable of making music that is total shit, however it's also really flawed and definitely not one of his better efforts, and for all the talk about god and jesus, it comes off as kind of hollow and one-dimensional.
    Sad to have to agree, I hate him and was all set to hate his music, but I can't.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

czb

i was always indifferent to him as a person but never liked his music. but in interviews (manic or not) he sounds pretty bim.

Bronze Member

Kanye, give me four hours to talk with you, one-to-one, and I'll guarantee to come up with at least one DMS-5 diagnosis, and being the son of God will not be it.

Fans that attended Kanye’s sold out Brunchella in Baton Rouge spent $55 for brunch and got this. Would you ask for your money back or just enjoy the experience?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HotNewMus...46707555635203
    fgg likes this.

Gold Member

It sounds like the one thing we know will be saved is Kanye's wallet.
    I just had a talk with a good friend of mine who is black but who lives out in conservative country in Loudoun County. He was very effusive about Kanye's album but now that I hear that the right is pushing it that may explain why he has accepted it as it is.
    He is christian - my friend - and is seriously looking at this as Kanye really coming to God. My friend is not dumb and I know that he watches Fox and has friends who are big time Trump fans.
    I am starting to wonder if he is being sold a bill of goods that are not entirely sane.......

We’ve seen this all before....
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Fans that attended Kanye’s sold out Brunchella in Baton Rouge spent $55 for brunch and got this. Would you ask for your money back or just enjoy the experience?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HotNewMus...46707555635203

czb, twitchy2.0, sputnik and 6 others like this.

I'm just thinking about the future collaboration of the Kardashian-Jenner-West's and the TLC Duggars! My head is about to explode.
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    We’ve seen this all before....

I thought the same thing.
    Novice and fgg like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information