Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Kanye Went Full-On Kanye In A Twitter Attack On Wiz Khalifa

and this is why i can't help but love kanye. that twitterrhea was pretty fucking awesome. i mean, "i made it so we could wear tight jeans"?
    idunno and faithanne like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

In those pictures Kanye does look happy with Amber, he is actually smiling
    lindsaywhit, holly, rollo and 1 others like this.

. he-belt insults about Rose as he talked about his wife, Kim Kardashian. "It's very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that's with Amber Rose … I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim," the rapper said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    yes, One must be super clean before being wih the pristine Kim.

I wonder if that quote was taken out of context and what he meant to say was that he had to take 30 "golden" showers at Kim's request? ...We all know Kim enjoys those.
    hustle4alivin and Flygirl like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

This is too much stupid to read. So Kanye thought Wiz was attacking him so he spewed venom in 100 texts. Then he realized he misread it and said, "Sorry, all good?"

Did I miss anything?
    arie_skop, rollo and Flygirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post

So Ray J owns North and Saint?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    watching kanye make a fool of himself has always been wholesome entertainment

His music, not so much.
    panic likes this.

I wish Kanye would get hit by a bus.
    joebob and needmeds like this.

I hope he took more than 30 showers in the 2 years between Amber and Kim.
    sprynkles likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Don't quote me, but this might be one of Kanye's ex-girlfriends.

holly, idunno, SoCalMarie and 3 others like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kanye West responds to THAT crude Amber Rose tweet about sex life | Daily Mail Online

'I stay away from that area': Kanye West returns to Twitter as he responds to THAT crude Amber Rose tweet about their sex life
    By Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
    Published: 02:50 EST, 29 January 2016 | Updated: 11:04 EST, 29 January 2016

Kanye West has responded to ex-girlfriend Amber Rose's rather explicit insight to their private life.

The rapper, 38, evidentlywanted to make abundantly clear what he is and isn't into in the bedroom department as he took to Twitter early on Friday morning to address the claims.

Yeezy let loose on the model, 32, once again, describing her as 'mad' in response to her recent revelations about their somewhat fruity sex life.

+12Hitting back: Kanye West responded early Friday to Amber Rose's explicit tweet about him

Clarification: The 38-year-old rapper wanted fans to know that he was not exactly into what his ex accused him of on the microblogging site

Not one to shy away from letting his opinion be known, Kanye wrote: 'Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my a**… I don’t do that… I stay away from that area all together.'

He followed up that gem, with perhaps a little too much information about his personal life as he even mentioned wife Kim Kardashian.

He wrote: 'I’m not into that kind of s***… I like pictures and videos. Me and my wife got the kind of love that can turn exes into best friends.'
    The All Of The Lights hitmaker was responding to a rather shocking and sexually explicit post by Amber that caused a collective gasp across the internet.

See Kanye West updates as he responds to THAT crude Amber Rose tweet on their sex life

TMI? He gave a little insight into his personal life with his next tweet

+12 Dynamic duo: Kanye said he and wife Kim Kardashian - pictured together at his fashion show in New York back in September - have the 'kind of love that can turn exes into best friends'

It read: 'Awww @kanyewest are u mad I'm not around to play in ur a*****e anymore?#FingersInTheBootyA**B**ch.'

This came after Kanye's epic Twitter rant aimed at her ex-husband, Wiz Khalifa, which also mentioned their 23-month-old son Sebastian.

Initially, Kanye, 38, referred to Amber as a 'stripper' and implied she was a gold digger by referencing lyrics to his hit song during an exchange with Wiz.
    Kanye wrote: 'You let a stripper trap you.'

Hitting back: The 32-year-old model did not take lightly to Kanye's Twitter rant about her ex Wiz Khalifa on Wednesday as she responded with a rather crude tweet

'You're getting bodied by a stripper': Amber also addressed the fact that Kanye had deleted the tweets

'I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years', Kanye tweeted referencing Wiz's soon to be three-year-old son Sebastian with Amber.

'You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me.'

Kanye later deleted his tweets after Amber got involved and she tweeted soon after: 'Lol Now u wanna delete ur tweets cuz Muva has arrived?'

Things have reached such a fever pitch that an iconic daytime personality has offered to have the trio settle their differences on his show.

Jerry Springer also took to Twitter on Thursday morning as he said: 'Hey @kanyewest, @wizkhalifa and @DaRealAmberRose, don't fight! I think you should settle this on my show.'

+12 Back in the day: Kanye dated Amber for two years from 2008 to 2010, as they are pictured together in New York back in March 2009

The feud began when Kanye announced he changed the name of his upcoming album to Waves, which Wiz took umbrage to and later tweeted something involving 'KK,' which appeared to set Kanye off but later admitted it was a misunderstanding as it was actually a reference to marijuana.

As Kanye took 'KK' to be a reference to his wife Kim Kardashian, he blasted Wiz for it, as well as accusing him of stealing his style from his rap protege Kid Cudi.
    Kanye dated Amber for two years from 2008 to 2010.

Their relationship has been up for discussion as of late. In a leaked track from his upcoming seventh studio album, Kanye appears to blast his ex by suggesting she doesn't look as good as she used to.

A snippet from the track features the lyrics: 'My ex said she gave me the best years of her life, I saw a recent picture of her, guess she was right.'

Working title: This all began on Tuesday night when Kanye announced he had changed his album title to Waves

Not pleased: As currently incarcerated rapper Max B is credited with the Wave movement, Kanye paid his respects but Wiz still seemed skeptical

Interesting initials: Wiz mentioned 'kk' and it seemed to set Kanye off as he thought it was a reference to his wife Kim Kardashian

Explanation: Wiz did not respond very much during Kanye's epic rant but he did explain what 'KK' actually meant

Clarification: Kanye did admit that everything involving 'KK' was a misunderstanding and that it was actually a reference to marijuana

+12 Making it personal: Kanye also took aim at Amber and Wiz's son, Sebastian, as he wrote 'you own waves ??? I own your child !!!'

It's fair to say the relationship did not end amicably with Amber previously branding Kim, the mother of Kanye's two children, a 'homewrecker'.

Kanye was bold about slamming his former girlfriend in 2015 when he said in an interview that he had to take '30 showers' after dating Amber.

He candidly confessed: 'If Kim had dated me when I wanted, there would be no Amber Rose.'

The rapper is said to have had his eye on Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim as early as 2008, naming her his 'girl of the week' in early blog posts which resurfaced in October 2014.

He added in the one-to-one: 'It's very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that's with Amber Rose. I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim.'

Amber and Wiz married in July 2013 but filed for divorce just over a year later in September 2014. They remain amicable.

+12

+12

+12

+12

+12 Epic: The 38-year-old rapper went on an epic Twitter rant as he even took aim at the mother of Wiz's child and his ex girlfriend Amber Rose

Read more: Kanye West responds to THAT crude Amber Rose tweet about sex life | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This dude is mentally ill.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

What does "come out the side of your neck" mean? I keep imagining an Alien type scene with something popping out.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It looks like Kim is wearing one of those compression suits that they say you should wear following liposuction. How appropriate.
    sprynkles and rollo like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hold the phone...

Is this a "thing" now? Leading with your camel toe? "Presenting" it?

And her face... its ruined.

They both look very happy, don't they?
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 29th, 2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Bellatheball and holly like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore0101 View Post
    What does "come out the side of your neck" mean? I keep imagining an Alien type scene with something popping out.
    It basically means that someone is talking crazy talk.

It's a Dutch expression it might take someone who speaks both Dutch and English to tell us how it relates to English expressions.

That said, the Dutch "talk out of the side of one's neck" (if that's indeed an adequate translation) seems similar to the AE "talk out of one's hat," to talk nonsense, to talk without really knowing about the subject.

To "talk out of one's ass" is similar, though it is most often used to describe someone who is bragging about himself or criticizing another. It's a very rude phrase, of course.

eeyore0101 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information