Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Kaley Cuoco Weds Karl Cook

Novice, Iím so sorry you are having to deal with this! Please keep us updated.
    Novice likes this.

Nov, maybe you should file a complaint with the police?
    Kittylady and Novice like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Not having to sarcastically ask if someone has installed an open sewer under the couch.*

*Someone was drinking Guinness earlier and single life is looking very appealing right now.
    i feel your pain. mr czb wanted to get a guinness keg for the tap and i said NO.
    Kittylady and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Nov, maybe you should file a complaint with the police?
    They are on speed dial.

As it happens I think that they hurt her, she was alarm-barking & then I heard her whimper (loudly).
    I have told the landlords but basically was told that I have no “proof” so they won’t do anything - apparently taped conversation of them threatening to hurt her & then those noises isn’t enough.
    I ranted (I must admit I was “slightly” hysterical at this point) & said that they weren’t doing anything and did it take them physically assaulting me to do anything? (I’ve already been threatened)???
    Their answer? “Maybe you should go see your doctor and get something to help you be less stressed”
    I kid you not.
    Regional manager called me today, knew nothing so I gave him a 5 minute update at which point he *promised* to speak to the team that are supposed to be dealing with it & go see her.
    Basically I saw a checklist for some social services thing & I can tick most of the boxes on her behalf (DV, DV on the kids, Alcohol, Drugs, kids at risk, she has a fire habit that I do *not* want to become arson..... etc etc etc.
    I’m on edge all the time, my dog won’t go in the garden unless I’m with her and I feel safer walking my dog at midnight on a Saturday night with all the drunks etc than in my own home.

The police are aware of *all* of this.... but it started mid-July and she’s escalated to this point (inc trespass & attempted criminal damage) in less than 2 months.....

Their answer? “Maybe you should go see your doctor and get something to help you be less stressed”
    You are allowed to be upset living next to terrorists. The nerve. Too bad you didn't record that experience. That's the sort of thing that needs to go viral.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I'm so sorry, Novice.

Please be safe.

Shit nov. That sucks. Might be time for a good tall fence and/or camera?
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Shit nov. That sucks. Might be time for a good tall fence and/or camera?
    Haha! I have a 6ft (concrete none of your shitty let-us-break-that-wood for me) fence (legal height) the mother appears to stand behind it giving them a booster so they can get on my shed.
    CCTV is ordered and I will be billing their landlord for it. They won't pay me for it but I'm making a point. I told the Police Sgnt that came out on Saturday night of my plan to bill them & he looked sceptical - at which point I said that I doubt they will pay for them but it doesn't stop me billing them to make my point. He did smile.
    The police recommended anti-climb paint which is like vaseline with pigment in it so they'll go home covered in black stuff that won't come out of their clothes.
    2 x security lights installed today and I'll do more later in the week.

I've got it covered and I'm quite a lot calmed but the shop that sells me the CBD oil will be able to go on at least 4 cruises this year.....

I think the email that the manager was reading was were I told them to buy my house off me for "market rate plus 20% for the nusiance" LOL!
    Oh and where I threatened to go to my MP - who is very active locally.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information