Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Kaley Cuoco Weds Karl Cook

That entire People article for wedding seemed like one giant sponsored ad. Everything from the hair, makeup, the gown down to the engagement ring. Bleech. Seems all to Kardashian Klassy IMO.

They got marreid in Rancho Sante Fe- that is the North end of San Diego. Super rich and exclusive mansions. She rides horses so not surprised she got married in a stable. San Diego has one of the biggest horse populations in US. We have many equestrian centers and ranches out here.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    That entire People article for wedding seemed like one giant sponsored ad. Everything from the hair, makeup, the gown down to the engagement ring. Bleech. Seems all to Kardashian Klassy IMO.

They got marreid in Rancho Sante Fe- that is the North end of San Diego. Super rich and exclusive mansions. She rides horses so not surprised she got married in a stable. San Diego has one of the biggest horse populations in US. We have many equestrian centers and ranches out here.
    My mom's cousin moved out there like 40 years ago. I know that they were pretty rich (through some sordid family shenanigans right out of Dynasty). Their kids rode in horse shows all the time. It definitely sounded like a nice life -- and they never invited us over.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    My mom's cousin moved out there like 40 years ago. I know that they were pretty rich (through some sordid family shenanigans right out of Dynasty). Their kids rode in horse shows all the time. It definitely sounded like a nice life -- and they never invited us over.
    I know this woman who is a friend of a friend and I see her at our mutual friend’s parties and such- she lives in a big mansion in Rancho Santa Fe too. She’s a trust fund baby and just literally lives like a character right out of Grey Gardens. All the money she has and she has so many problems, unhappy and depressed. She has servants and nannies too. She pays her housekeeper like $80k a year. I keep telling my friend to let Miss Grey Garden’s know I will be her full time house keeper and only charge her $65k .
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She had a gown and different updo for the actual wedding.

https://www.eonline.com/news/948748/...om-bridal-look

lindsaywhit likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

czb

OT: did giselle get her nose done again? scroll down CFG's link and see for yourself.

(can you tell how much i don't care about kc's wedding??)
    crayzeehappee likes this.

When I read this guy was a "professional equestrian" I thought hmmm like her first husband was a "tennis pro"? Then I read some more and reportedly his father is worth $3 billion+ and developed the Intuit software program. So maybe he's not after her money anyway.
    Oasis likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

The grooms family has money. Big Bang Theory can’t go on much longer. It’s unlikely she’d get any acting jobs afterwards. I see this as the next phase in her life.

She's married again! I didnt know she was dating someone

fgg

Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Still Don’t Live Together After More Than 1 Year of Marriage: We’re ‘Unconventional’

Doing things their own way, on their own time! Kaley Cuoco and her husband, Karl Cook, still do not live together despite getting married more than a year ago.

“We’re building our dream house and we’re eventually going to be under the same roof forever,” the former Big Bang Theory star, 33, told E! News Opens a New Window. on Tuesday, August 13. “We have a very unconventional marriage, you know. We have different locations that we’re at a lot. We’re not together every single day.”

Cuoco went on to share that “personally, it’s important” for her and the equestrian, 28, to have their space and that it “works well” for them.

One thing they do share in common with many other couples? Cuoco and Cook enjoy poking fun at each other on social media.

“If you want to Instagram shame each other, Instagram shame each other,” the actress told E! “It makes life really fun. [Cook] really likes his Instagram posts. He’s his biggest fan.”

The twosome tied the knot in June 2018 in Southern California in front of many of Cuoco’s Big Bang Theory costars, including Mayim Bialik, Wil Wheaton and Johnny Galecki, who is also one of the bride’s exes. The 8 Simple Rules alum’s dogs and horses were a big part of their wedding day too.

Prior to heading down the aisle, Cuoco opened up to Us Weekly in March 2018 about plans for their big day.

“I’m very excited,” she gushed to Us at the time, noting that she was “not” a bridezilla. “I actually would just like to meet [our guests] there on the date. I don’t really wanna do anything.”

Before meeting Cook, Cuoco was married to Ryan Sweeting for 21 months before calling it quits on their relationship in September 2015.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-post-wedding/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Honestly, that would be the only way I could be married. I am too set in my ways and have no desire to see the same person every goddamn day

I know that's how I feel too. I have friends who each have their own places and get along very very well.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

She's only 33?!

czb

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Honestly, that would be the only way I could be married. I am too set in my ways and have no desire to see the same person every goddamn day
    i felt that way until i met my husband. not saying it's always easy or always agree, but it's nice to come home to someone who gets me. and has my back.
    Kittylady, fgg, sprynkles and 7 others like this.

I find it more interesting that her last name, Cuoco is Cook in Italian.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

I hate that their names weirdly match.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information