Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel marry in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Did Justin just pull a Tom Cruise?
    This relationship just jumped the couch.
    Mercer, Sasha, dksnj and 4 others like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I still have trouble buying them as a couple. They just seem like such an odd pairing. It's weird to see them married.
    Maybe Timberlake thought getting married would improve his stock. No other Hollywood actress wanted him, he has tried with many, so he had to settle on Biel who doesn't have anything better going on.

One thing I know, she could kick his ass. I wish she'd embrace her machismo rather than play at this girly shit. If she put Justin in a headlock and made him squeal (in that mousy voice of his) I'd like her better and she would probably get more serious Hollywood roles.
    Ravenna and Flygirl like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I still have trouble buying them as a couple. They just seem like such an odd pairing. It's weird to see them married.

Maybe it's because she looks like she could break him in half.

I give this marriage less than a year. Now with this video the the dam has broken. They won't be able to stand the pressure of the public turning on them wholesale-- it wasn't supposed to be hard.

So he issued the apology. I guess the next PR step is to make a sizeable donation to a homeless shelter/charity. serv

I think everyone watching that video should do community service. Although, can't imagine Jessica Timberlake (lol) working at a soup kitchen.

They can both go eff themselves.
    Jadestone likes this.

Mmmm, I think he was hoping that he wouldn't have to make a donation to a homeless charity or serve soup at one at Christmas bc we would all be swooning over the People pics. No chance. I want to see him and Jessica work to get over their tainted wedding. It's similar to Anthea Turner shilling chocolate at her wedding which destroyed her career. Um, and then there's Cim and her room full of watches and presents as well. These slebs have got to be more careful and stop lusting after their front covers and actually pay attention.

Elite Member

^^^ The worst of all being Star Jones and her ridiculous wedding which killed her TV career. More should take heed.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Mercer View Post
    What really gets my goat is that TMZ latched onto this and tracked at least one of the guys in the video down. They had clue the guy in that he was (part of) the butt of a very expensive joke. That's where it really goes too far, IMO.
    I also heard that they gave the guy $40 and a script to read. Only an immature douche of epic proportions would even think this would be a funny idea.

and Justin's "apology" was weak. Not once did he apologize to homeless people who appeared in the video. He basically just wanted to let the public know that he wasn't involved in the making of the video. Always trying to skirt responsibility like the infamous Super Bowl incident, that ramen noodle-headed douche.
    Callalily likes this.

what a lame-ass "apology".
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    So he issued the apology. I guess the next PR step is to make a sizeable donation to a homeless shelter/charity. serv

I think everyone watching that video should do community service. Although, can't imagine Jessica Timberlake (lol) working at a soup kitchen.

They can both go eff themselves.
    Of course that's the next step. fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    I also heard that they gave the guy $40 and a script to read. Only an immature douche of epic proportions would even think this would be a funny idea.

and Justin's "apology" was weak. Not once did he apologize to homeless people who appeared in the video. He basically just wanted to let the public know that he wasn't involved in the making of the video. Always trying to skirt responsibility like the infamous Super Bowl incident, that ramen noodle-headed douche.
    His "apology" is bullshit. His douchebag friend degraded a homeless person (and gave him/them $40.00) for Justin's and Jessica's amusement. Your friends do things like that because they know you, they know you're an asshole and they know you will LURVE this video... I mean, it IS your wedding and what better gift than the gift of fucking humiliation to others?

From his apology: It's not who I am as a professional or as a man.
    I object to this little twat's use of the word "man", I'm willing to let him lie about the professional part, but he is no man!
    Callalily likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Default Trousersnake continues to overdose us on the saccharine

Justin Timberlake Serenaded Jessica Biel as She Walked Down Aisle at Wedding: "Grown Men Were Weeping"

Celebrity News
    October 29, 2012 AT 8:30AM
    By Justin Ravitz

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake attend the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on February 27, 2011 in West Hollywood, California.
    Credit: Kevin Mazur/VF11/WireImage.com

Cry me a river, indeed!

As Us Weekly reported last week, Justin Timberlake serenaded bride Jessica Biel with an original new ballad at their Oct. 19 wedding in Puglia, Italy. Now, in a new interview with Britain's Hello! magazine, the 31-year-old crooner confirms that he sang for Biel, 30 -- as she walked down the aisle!

"I figured if there was something I was going to be able to offer, it would be to sing her down the aisle," Timberlake explains to the magazine. And his soulful sweet sounds moved their 150 guests (including Andy Samberg, Beverley Mitchell and ?uestlove) looking on inside the chapel at Borgo Egnazia resort.

"Grown men were weeping. Hopefully it's because I didn't sound bad," Timberlake reveals.

For her big bridal moment, the Total Recall actress donned a custom-made Giambattista Valli gown -- in pink!

"[It] was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," Timberlake tells Hello.

One of Timberlake's most memorable moments from the weeklong, multi-million dollar bash? The round of cheers from their friends and loved ones after exchanging vows.

"To hear all of our family and friends cheering at extremely loud, inappropriate decibel levels, that became the pinnacle of the ceremony," he says. "It felt perfect. It felt like everything came together."

As for why the couple -- who had also mulled a California wedding early on -- chose Italy? "We love to eat," he explained.

Read more: Justin Timberlake Serenaded Jessica Biel as She Walked Down Aisle at Wedding: "Grown Men Were Weeping" - UsMagazine.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Oh fuck you guys.
    darksithbunny and Callalily like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Again, all about him. He couldn't even let the bride have her moment walking down the aisle, could he? Had to divide attention by gyrating against a piano or whatever the fuck he did to ensure people were looking at HIM. HE wrote a song, HE performed the song, HE made grown men 'weep' at the sheer HORROR of watching a grown ass man make such a public fool out of himself.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Hit By Ban Bus!

It never even occurred to Justinkerbell that the men were crying to cover up their laughter. Like Mary howling at the funeral of Chuckles the Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    One thing I know, she could kick his ass. I wish she'd embrace her machismo rather than play at this girly shit. If she put Justin in a headlock and made him squeal (in that mousy voice of his) I'd like her better and she would probably get more serious Hollywood roles.
    Me too. I'd like to see this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information