Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel marry in Italy

The fuck?

Thought they were such a private couple. Yep, until a buck is waved infront of their ugly faces. That dress is atrocious.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    the pink wedding dress has been done several times.
    Yeah, and every time it sucked ass.
    Callalily, Mercer and chartreuse like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

the white wedding dress has been done several times too

i don't like this particular dress, but I like the idea of a color. we had a black wedding gown when i worked at Kleinfeld's in my student days, it was quite pretty.
    chartreuse likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm sure I read somewhere that one of the N*Sync lot were there?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I don't hate the dress but her fug face could ruin anything.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

classy...
    Nothing Starts A Marriage Off Right Like Laughing At Homeless People At Your $6.5 Million Wedding
    Lainey Gossip had a blind item yesterday about how some friends of a multi-millionaire celebrity couple played a very touching gift at their reception. The friends got together and asked various homeless people, drug addicts, street musicians and transsexuals around Los Angeles to wish the multi-millionaire celebrity couple a very happy wedding and to express their sadness about not being able to make the trip to the $6.5 million wedding in Italy. Well, today Gawker has the answer to that blind item. It's TimberBiel!

Justin Timberlake's real estate agent friend Justin Huchel (who looks like this) played the over 8 minute-long video at the wedding. Gawker has a piece of it. Gawker says that a lot of the people in the video are obviously homeless and obviously hooked on the wrong stuff, because they're slurring and barely coherent (aka me if I had to sit through Justin and Jessica's wedding). Gawker went on to say this:

The 8:30 video was premised on the idea that they were friends of Timberlake and Biel’s who, for whatever reason, couldn’t quite swing the trip to the Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia for the nuptials, which were reported to cost $6.5 million. ‘Greetings from Your Hollywood Friends Who Just Couldn’t Make It,’ reads the opening title card, ‘Featuring Sid, Chuck, Robert, and More!’ Sid, Chuck, Robert, and others appear to be penniless and living on the street. Some of them are obviously intoxicated, mentally ill, or both, and at least one of them is entirely incapable of speaking

Another glassy-eyed apparently homeless man woozily tells the camera, in a lengthy and rambling monologue, "Jeez I miss you so much. I wish I could be there." ("There" being the $1,000-plus a night Italian resort hanging out with guests like Jimmy Fallon and Andy Samberg. "Here" being behind what looks like a McDonald's.) Others mumble unintelligibly in response to questions about when they last hung out with Timberlake and Biel. When one shirtless man says he saw them at the L.A. Coliseum, the male voice asks, "were you performing with them?"

So there was Jessica, Justin and their rich friends, covered in diamonds and laughing at the vagrants as they sipped $3,000-a-bottle champagne that was cut with blended $100 bills and sapphire dust. They laughed laughed laughed! That's some depression era shit. When Gawker asked Justin Huchel for a comment, Justin Huchel's lawyer commented with a letter threatening to sue if a piece of the video, which was supposed to be a joke, saw the light of the internet.

I'm sure TimberBiel will donate their entire $300,000 from People to a homeless shelter in L.A. I'm sure.

But seriously, what low-life pieces of tacky trash for laughing at barely coherent, toothless messes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch episodes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
    Nothing Starts A Marriage Off Right Like Laughing At Homeless People At Your $6.5 Million Wedding | Dlisted

Wow that is asshole behaviour. What would you even want something like that at your wedding? It hardly sets a nice tone for the event.

That People cover is ridiculous. I don't completely hate her ugly dress because I hate his jumping around far more. It's like it's all about him, the focus should be on him, everybody look at meeeeee when it should be about them as a couple together. Nice self-centred cover JT. Kinda disappointed coz I liked him and he always seemed decent but now he just seems like a huge jackass.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

The Britney blurb on the top left. People magazine

The homeless video thing I wonder how they're going to spin that one.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    the white wedding dress has been done several times too

i don't like this particular dress, but I like the idea of a color. we had a black wedding gown when i worked at Kleinfeld's in my student days, it was quite pretty.
    I remember, quite a long time ago, seeing a wedding dress in a store window that seemed quite ordinary at first glance, but when you looked at the flowing white skirt in a certain way, you were treated to a very subtle pastel rainbow of colours. It was absolutely gorgeous and I've never seen anything like it since.
    southernbelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Wow that is asshole behaviour. What would you even want something like that at your wedding? It hardly sets a nice tone for the event.

That People cover is ridiculous. I don't completely hate her ugly dress because I hate his jumping around far more. It's like it's all about him, the focus should be on him, everybody look at meeeeee when it should be about them as a couple together. Nice self-centred cover JT. Kinda disappointed coz I liked him and he always seemed decent but now he just seems like a huge jackass.
    He's always been a jackass imo. Talented performer but a right twat.
    Last edited by Sarzy; October 24th, 2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Typo
    Callalily, deenz and levitt like this.

I've seen other pics of that dress now and the best thing that happened on that people cover was the sitting position of the bride.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    The Britney blurb on the top left. People magazine
    That's what I noticed, too. Hilarious. Like she's watching over them with her glassy-eyed wonktit stamp of approval.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I hope the asshole that made that video gets completely raked over the coals. And the newlyweds too if they really laughed at it and let it continue.
    McJag likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I hope the asshole that made that video gets completely raked over the coals. And the newlyweds too if they really laughed at it and let it continue.
    Perhaps someone should make it a separate thread for it.

I hope there's more backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    That's what I noticed, too. Hilarious. Like she's watching over them with her glassy-eyed wonktit stamp of approval.
    Justin can never escape Britney now, not even on his wedding day And the best part is, its his own fault. Perhaps he should started his solo music career on the merits of his talent alone, and not stepping on his ex-girlfriend (and bandmates) to do it.

I find this to be utterly vile behavior. What do you expect from an ignorant bitch that stages photos at a museum to make herself seem smart?
    McJag and BITTER like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information