Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel marry in Italy

Who does this bish think he foolin'?

His wife
    Beeyotch, fgg, rollo and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

I'm surprised he didn't try to blame her, like he blamed Janet all those years ago
    MsDark, Mivvi21, Kittylady and 2 others like this.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    His wife
    His mother.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I guess Jessica could always give up her career to do 24/7 peen patrol a la Leann Rimes.

Or just dump the douchenozzle.
    Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Jessica has a clause in the prenup that if he should cheat, she gets $500K. Not surprising that he's trying to make it nothing.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Just $500k? I thought his earning potential is a lot more lucrative than that, that sucks.
    czb, Mivvi21, BrickHouse and 5 others like this.

Well no fucking wonder his ass is apologizing and doing public ass-kissing!
    DawnM74 likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I agree. I thought it would be much higher. I'm sure he's loaded. It's not much of a deterrent if it doesn't hurt his bottom line.

ETA: His estimated net worth in 2019 is $230-250M. He could probably hand her $500K in cash and not blink an eye.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Considering both his net worth and the likelihood of this happening, she should have made that clause worth 10 mil minimum and a deal breaker for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    Justin Timberlake Breaks Silence After Holding Hands with Co-Star Alisha Wainwright

Justin Timberlake Breaks Silence After Holding Hands with Co-Star Alisha Wainwright | Alisha Wainwright, Justin Timberlake : Just Jared

Justin Timberlake is addressing the photos of him and Alisha Wainwright holding hands for the first time.

The 38-year-old actor took to Instagram on Wednesday (December 4) to release a statement saying that “nothing happened” between him and his 31-year-old Palmer co-star and to apologize to wife Jessica Biel for his actions.

“I stay away from gossip as much as I can, but for my family I feel it is important to address recent rumors that are hurting the people I love,” Justin wrote. “A few weeks ago I displayed a strong lapse in judgement – but let me be clear – nothing happened between me and my costar.”

Late last month, Justin and Alisha were spotted getting cozy as they hung out at a bar together in New Orleans. Shortly after the photos were released, a source close to Justin said that their hang out was “completely innocent.”

“I drank way too much that night and regret my behavior. I should have known better,” Justin continued. “This is not the example I want to set for my son. I apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be. This was not that.”

Justin added: “I am incredibly proud to be working on Palmer. Looking forward to continuing to make this movie and excited for people to see it.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5q_HOth4qJ/
    The little plug for his movie at the end of the apology was a nice touch.

My eyes are rolling down the street.

Holding hands and leg rubbing with your non-wife is NOT innocent. I’d call it quits just by that. He caught feelings for another woman enough to do that. Fuck him.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Holding hands and leg rubbing with your non-wife is NOT innocent. I’d call it quits just by that. He caught feelings for another woman enough to do that. Fuck him.
    The only time I have held hands with another man since getting with Bloke was a couple of weeks ago. It was my best friend's hand at his dad's funeral. That's perfectly acceptable. But if Bloke ever walked into a social setting and saw me sat with another man the way Justin was with Alisha... I'm pretty confident that I'd be looking for a new place to live.

Keeping your paws to yourself really isn't that difficult.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

“I stay away from gossip as much as I can, but for my family I feel it is important to address recent rumors that are hurting the people I love. A few weeks ago I displayed a strong lapse in judgement – but let me be clear – nothing happened between me and my costar.

I drank way too much that night and regret my behavior. I should have known better. This is not the example I want to set for my son. I apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be. This was not that.”

Ok, let's think about this: Justin writes an apology about his strong lapse in judgement, drinking too much and regretting his behaviour because he knows better and does not want this to be an example set for his child... but, thought it important to address the RUMOURS about something that didn't happen between he and his costar.

Seriously, WTF??? I'm a 50 year old woman, living in a small town in Canada and even if Justin Timberlake was my man, I give him the boot; I wouldn't be putting up with this shit.

Jessica should be playing 'Cry Me A River' at full volume in their house repeatedly.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information