Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel marry in Italy

I thought it was going to be a divorce announcement when I saw this thread had been brought back from the dead. Not quite, but I’m guessing it’s just a matter of time at this point. They’re another couple where you could tell she was way more into him than he was into her, and that never bodes well.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I read that Jessica flipped out when she overheard Justin say that she looks like a soccer mom with too much to do when she's not on the red carpet. He's a fine one to talk with his Paul Bunyan wardrobe.

His PR people are saying that they were practicing for a scene because there were so many people around. Okay.
    Well, that's certainly a creative lie.
    Sarzy, fgg, Kittylady and 2 others like this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

I'm going to reserve judgement until someone can definitively confirm that's not Ben Foster in the photos.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I thought it was going to be a divorce announcement when I saw this thread had been brought back from the dead. Not quite, but I’m guessing it’s just a matter of time at this point. They’re another couple where you could tell she was way more into him than he was into her, and that never bodes well.
    The only person more into Justin Timberlake than Jessica Biel is Justin Timberlake.

His PR people are saying that they were practicing for a scene because there were so many people around. Okay.
    What?? That explanation doesn’t even make sense.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I'll be honest, the last person I saw (maybe the only) that it looked like Justin Timberlake was into was Britters back in the day.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    What?? That explanation doesn’t even make sense.
    It didn't make sense to me, but the implication being that he wouldn't be so indiscreet in public unless he was rehearsing a scene.

He might if he's just an asshole.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That's the weakest weak sauce excuse ever.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I thought the same thing. These two never made sense in my book. I'm shocked they not only have stayed together for so long but have progressed through so many life stages together.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.

I’m shocked that they have a kid; and not only have a kid but that said kid is 4 years old!!!
    holly, DawnM74 and I'mNotBitter like this.

I read that Jessica flipped out when she overheard Justin say that she looks like a soccer mom with too much to do when she's not on the red carpet. He's a fine one to talk with his Paul Bunyan wardrobe.

It doesn’t look like his PR people said anything. Only a source from the bar saying it was innocent and that they’re friends with a sibling relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I'll be honest, the last person I saw (maybe the only) that it looked like Justin Timberlake was into was Britters back in the day.
    He looked like he was pretty into Cameron Diaz. Not quite in love but at least good friends who had a lot of fun. Jessica comes off as a fangirl, which I’m sure pleases him given his narcissism.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

I’m such a hater because I am enjoying this immensely.
    Kittylady, DawnM74, Sleuth and 6 others like this.

I hate this guy with a passion since Nipplegate. He is a narcistic asshole without any redeeming qualities.
    #justiceforjanet
    #neverforget

Justin Timberlake Breaks Silence After Holding Hands with Co-Star Alisha Wainwright

Justin Timberlake Breaks Silence After Holding Hands with Co-Star Alisha Wainwright | Alisha Wainwright, Justin Timberlake : Just Jared

Justin Timberlake is addressing the photos of him and Alisha Wainwright holding hands for the first time.

The 38-year-old actor took to Instagram on Wednesday (December 4) to release a statement saying that “nothing happened” between him and his 31-year-old Palmer co-star and to apologize to wife Jessica Biel for his actions.

“I stay away from gossip as much as I can, but for my family I feel it is important to address recent rumors that are hurting the people I love,” Justin wrote. “A few weeks ago I displayed a strong lapse in judgement – but let me be clear – nothing happened between me and my costar.”

Late last month, Justin and Alisha were spotted getting cozy as they hung out at a bar together in New Orleans. Shortly after the photos were released, a source close to Justin said that their hang out was “completely innocent.”

“I drank way too much that night and regret my behavior. I should have known better,” Justin continued. “This is not the example I want to set for my son. I apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be. This was not that.”

Justin added: “I am incredibly proud to be working on Palmer. Looking forward to continuing to make this movie and excited for people to see it.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5q_HOth4qJ/

Thread Information