Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Justin Theroux: ‘Sandals really bum me out…also sweatpants are disgusting’

Sandals on a good day - they're the classy version of thongs. You can't live in 99% humidity for 9 months of the year with your feet encased in leather. Well you can, but you would be very gross. My ex was one of those indie types that would go to a picnic on the beach in Converse and black socks with shorts. Such a bad look and god his feet were disgusting.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Even I have stowed away my beloved DM's and switched to sandals for the moment. I don't want to be walking about in foot soup.
    KrisNine likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Some men really don't take care of their feet and what comes out when they wear sandals, or even worse, flip flops, is not something I want to see. With women, I can take it or leave it. Foot has to look good and the shoe should fit. I HATE cocktail-shrimp toes! (any toe-phobics around, don't google that) also scary crooked toes on women. In general, I probably dislike female feet much more than men's feet.

Except for my feet. My feet are awesome. After a pedicure I just sit and admire them!
    KrisNine and effie2 like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Some men really don't take care of their feet and what comes out when they wear sandals, or even worse, flip flops, is not something I want to see. With women, I can take it or leave it. Foot has to look good and the shoe should fit. I HATE cocktail-shrimp toes! (any toe-phobics around, don't google that) also scary crooked toes on women. In general, I probably dislike female feet much more than men's feet.

Except for my feet. My feet are awesome. After a pedicure I just sit and admire them!
    I'm a total foot and toe phobe. I could write a manifesto about every toe and/or foot thing, that totally repulses me. I will say that bunions and hammertoes are on the top of the list. I find it disappointing, to see a really attractive man or woman, be attractive only to their ankles, then BAM...snagglefoot.

Elite Member

What about fat fingers, though?
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Even I have stowed away my beloved DM's and switched to sandals for the moment. I don't want to be walking about in foot soup.
    I love my DM's. My first pair is long gone, but the pair I have now are from '92 or '93. I was going to get the kidlet a pair of these last winter.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post

I love my feet, too. They're nice. Pretty. Even toes, pedicured, etc. I wear sandals and the dreaded Havaianas most of the year, so I need to keep them looking good. Another plus, my SO has great feet. I've never seen a guy with such good feet.
    Kittylady likes this.

There was a guy before i separated that we were family friends with.We met often,either at family parties or couples outings.We were both married then,I was lusting after him something terrible and all my friends knew about him ,the *untouchable dream*
    Years down the line,both single we met and there was fire.Feelings were mutual and we ended up in bed.He took his socks off.A few minutes later he was given his marching papers..yes FEET..i do have a huge problem..
    And i might say so myself but i believe my feet are my best part!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I love my feet, too. They're nice. Pretty. Even toes, pedicured, etc. I wear sandals and the dreaded Havaianas most of the year, so I need to keep them looking good. Another plus, my SO has great feet. I've never seen a guy with such good feet.
    I could have written that post myself. I like my feet too. They're not perfect but I always keep a nice pedicure. I have one pair of Havaianas and it's due to this board, and I adore them. My boyfriend also has pretty feet. They're almost too perfect.
    KrisNine likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Sandals on a good day - they're the classy version of thongs. You can't live in 99% humidity for 9 months of the year with your feet encased in leather. Well you can, but you would be very gross. My ex was one of those indie types that would go to a picnic on the beach in Converse and black socks with shorts. Such a bad look and god his feet were disgusting.
    I use foot spray - lots of it.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    There was a guy before i separated that we were family friends with.We met often,either at family parties or couples outings.We were both married then,I was lusting after him something terrible and all my friends knew about him ,the *untouchable dream*
    Years down the line,both single we met and there was fire.Feelings were mutual and we ended up in bed.He took his socks off.A few minutes later he was given his marching papers..yes FEET..i do have a huge problem..
    And i might say so myself but i believe my feet are my best part!
    Christ effie, they must have been bad...were they webbed or something?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I prefer to block the image...damn he still is hot and as i am in my hometown i might meet him tonight..i ll go as far as saying i d rather see him with both feet amputated..

czb

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I prefer to block the image...damn he still is hot and as i am in my hometown i might meet him tonight..i ll go as far as saying i d rather see him with both feet amputated..
    oooh that's bad .....

oh,but it is...believe me..

czb

when you see him, can you take pics? now i am very curious ....

Ι wouldnt do that to him,he is well known in Greece..plus i really like him..damn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information