Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Justin Theroux Keeps Stealing Jennifer Anistonís Moisturizer

Silver Member

i have always found Aniston to be hideous. there is just not one attractive feature on her face, in my opinion. i actually think facially she is below average. really fug. i guess she has a good body, but nothing i would notice in a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i have always found Aniston to be hideous. there is just not one attractive feature on her face, in my opinion. i actually think facially she is below average. really fug. i guess she has a good body, but nothing i would notice in a crowd.

She does have a pretty eye colour.

That's all I got.

I think she's pretty. She's got a great body, great hair and a pretty face.

Silver Member

i don't dislike her personality. she seems like a cool chick. i just never got the hype over her looks. tho i suppose she's kind of hot in a girl next door type of way.

She has loads of obvious filler now. And by the way when is the endless engagement going to turn into anything interesting? Interesting? What am I saying?!

yeah, def. fillers. what a shame... I hate that look. it looks totally fake. and if you already have a rounder face, it looks even more awful.
    -

I agree it's fillers and botox (can you do both?). She's avoided pulling her face and blowing up her lips at least.

^^ you can do both.

I don't think that she's a great beauty, but she's certainly attractive. Hideous is not a word that comes to mind. She's not the fucking phantom of the opera.
    Brando and MohandasKGanja like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post

But she's done something.... I can't quite put my finger on it. In my opinion, she's one of those women that shouldn't mess with her face, she looked great before...

Now....

Photos Source: Dear Jennifer Aniston You Need To Stop F**King With Your Face | Bohomoth

Anywayzies....
    A. The MEGABITCH squashed my head!
    B. She's aged 20 years or so since that pic with Brad. no fair.
    C. Yes, it looks like she's freshly "filled"/plumped- whatevs - in that last series of pics. Ick.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^ you can do both.

I don't think that she's a great beauty, but she's certainly attractive. Hideous is not a word that comes to mind. She's not the fucking phantom of the opera.
    no shit! The ridiculous labels that's assigned to this woman really crawls right up my sandy vagina!
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The problem with cheek fillers is that they make your eyes look receded, smaller and more beady. The problem with botox is that it causes medial eyebrow droop which makes your eyes look smaller and beady, not to mention can make you look angry and tired, especially in people with a naturally hooded eye or in those who don't have a large amount of space between their eyelid fold and their eyebrow. Combine the two -- botox and fillers -- and, while the result is wrinkle-free skin, somehow the person doesn't truly look better. They've traded one problem for another.

Natural aging causes your eyes to recede into the socket making them look smaller, any procedures you do on top of that just exacerbates the problem. Now she looks like a squinty eyed puff-face.

Fillers are really hard to get right. Most doctors can't get a good result from all angles. While a person may look OK head on, turn to the side a little and welcome to Freak Town.

Actually, if done properly botox will raise the brow very slightly, opening up the eye area. If you get medial droop a skilled Dr can fix it, just as they can fix over arch or 'bat brow'.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

You can get a lateral brow lift and a lift over the center arch, but a medial brow lift is impossible. It's even more pronounced when a person lifts their brows while making an animated face. That's why you get pictures such as these since the medial brow stays put (or falls with successive treatment) while the lateral brow rises with expression:

Since Botox can't be used to immobilize the lateral brow a person can still raise their eyebrows in surprise or other emotional states. The medial brow won't raise, however, and hence, freak-dom.

While I'm sure some Botox Brow Lifts come out OK, most come out obvious and awful IMO.

I wish Botox can give a total eyebrow lift. If it could I'd be the first to sign up. I had to stop using Botox since the medial brow issues were unsightly to me. My doctor said there's nothing they can do for the medial brow except surgical brow lift.

Medial droop and medial brow lift aren't the same. Medial droop can be fixed with a small injection. I'm doing botox for years and never have had medial droop. And I don't look like any of the freaks above. With botox it's all about the skill of the practitioner.

I agree it's the skill of the practitioner but results also depend on the person's facial structure. If you don't have that much of a space between the medial brow and the eyelid, the minute depression Botox causes is more obvious. That's why Nicole Kidman looks so strange. Her medial brow was always low and the Botox makes it worse. Just a millimeter can cause a big difference in some faces. Here's Darryl Hannah:

I see this result a lot. More often than not, frankly.

Lol, yes, here's darryl hannah in photos that have a 25 year time gap between them. that woman has way more going on the than a little botox.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information