Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber, your dick is mere facade!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Who in their right mind would not only go with the Bieb but also go so far as admit to it? I'd be so ashamed that I'd swear of drink forever, declare myself celibate and fill my Foof with cement to make sure it never happened again.

Sluce. She nasty.
    Kittylady, Flygirl, msdeb and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

He should name his next album THe Fucking Suck Hookups. Volume 1/2 (based on inability to keep it up).

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Sluce. She nasty.
    Now, now. I liked him before he imploded into a mega-douche and NEVER found him attractive. I'm not into little boys. Now should we discuss your furry fetish? Let's see if you can control yourself when you look at this.

SHELLEE and msdeb like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Nice try at deflection Bieber hag.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

No deflecting - just straight up facts.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Amazing thread!

WOW!! This news coming out has pushed the Bieb over the edge.

Justin Bieber cancels two New York appearances at short notice... amid claims he's 'having a meltdown because he's emotionally and mentally spent'

Justin Bieber has bailed on two appearances in New York with just a few hours notice, amid reports that the singer might be heading for another meltdown.

Sources close to the star told TMZ Tuesday that Justin has 'been on a virtual roller coaster - with his moods swinging like a pendulum - and it's just become too much.'

The website added that the 21-year-old Canadian is dealing with 'personal issues' and it has nothing to do with issues relating to alcohol or drugs.

Justin was due to appear on Tuesday's The Late Show With Stephen Colbert and then tape a performance for Thursday's Thanksgiving Parade, according to Entertainment Tonight.

'My apologies to @colbertlateshow as I won't be able to make it to NYC tomorrow for the show,' he tweeted late Monday night. 'I look forward to making it up to you soon.'

The star, who's promoting his album Purpose, also sent a thank you shout out to Colbert.

'@StephenAtHome, thank you for the understanding as sometimes life kicks our ass and we need to deal with it. I will see u soon. Thank you,' Justin tweeted.

DailyMail.com has reached out to Justin's representatives for comment.

Justin is on the West Coast after his attendance at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday night.

The 21-year-old also hosted a star-studded after-party at celebrity hotspot The Nice Guy in West Hollywood.

And the next day, he enjoyed a leisurely lunch outing with his tour manager Corey Gamble, who's dating Kardashian momager Kris Jenner.

But on Friday, he set tongues wagging after a video surfaced showing him serenading former flame Selena Gomez with a love song outside a LA bar.

The pair were also seen engaged in a serious conversation as they took an evening stroll together through Beverly Hills.

Justin has been showing signs of strain recently in the run-up to the release of Purpose.

He returned to the MTV Video Music Awards for the first time in five years on August 30 and broke down in tears after debuting his much-hyped single What Do You Mean?

The star bent over double and clasped his hands in prayer seemingly overwhelmed by emotion as the crowd erupted following his performance.

In late October, his roller coaster emotions were on display while promoting his single in Europe.

He was preparing to start a performance in Norway on October 29 when a fan on the front row spilled something on stage.

He tried to mop up the liquid, but the crowd blocked him from doing so and failed to listen to his pleas for them to stand back - so he walked off stage and declared he wouldn't do the show.

The day before, the Baby hitmaker had walked out of a radio interview in Spain.

He later took to social media to explain and to apologize.

'Sadly it's Been a rough week for me, long days no sleep, while having to be 'on' as they would say for cameras fans etc.,' he wrote on Instagram.

He went on: 'I don't always handle things the right way but I'm human and I'm working on getting better at responding not reacting. '

Back in March 2013, he arrived late for his O2 arena concert in London, with claims at the time that his performance was delayed because he'd had a 'massive tantrum.'

He was later seen heading out on the town wearing a gas mask.

The then 19-year-old went on a Twitter rant against his critics, denied allegations of bad behavior and said that he didn't have to answer to anyone.

The canceled New York appearances come as Justin broke a Billboard Hot 100 record previously held by the Beatles and Drake.

He has 17 songs on the December 5 Hot 100, Billboard.com reported Monday, marking the most titles that any artist has placed on the chart in a single week.

That's three more than The Beatles on April 11, 1964 and Drake on the March 7 and Oct. 17 tallies this year.

His new album, Purpose, debuted on top of the Billboard charts on Monday, beating One Direction’s Made in the A.M.

Read more: Justin Bieber cancels two New York appearances amid 'meltdown' claims | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Elite Member

He is probably just feeling self-conscious about his dick facade.

Yes, can you imagine Colbert asking you on national television if you are really a two-pump chump?
    sluce, BITTER, Honeythorn and 2 others like this.

This is quite distasteful.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Yes. A real lady would never fuck and tell.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This is quite distasteful.
    Can you see the OPs elbows?
    Kittylady, LaFolie and msdeb like this.

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

He's like a modern-day Leif Garrett...and I hated Leif with the heat of a thousand suns.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    He's like a modern-day Leif Garrett...and I hated Leif with the heat of a thousand suns.
    Run!!! Run!!!! During my teen years, I could not walk five steps without seeing his vapid stare coming out from some Tiger Beat kind of magazine:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information