Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise

I don't know why I though of this pic:

faithanne, Ravenna, Nevan and 8 others like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Cool fact - Justin Bieber's own dad, Jeremy, is actually 12 years younger than Tom Cruise.

In the Bieber family, this is like challenging your own grandpappy to a fight.
    so funny, and so true Mohandas.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I don't know why I though of this pic:

the pants ! He looks like a toddler being lifted off the potty
    Last edited by tiggle; June 12th, 2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: typo
    fgg, Mrs P, Mivvi21 and 6 others like this.

I still don't get that pant style, years later.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

So has Tom acknowledged this yet?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

No, but the world needs more famous people punching each other, so I'm all for this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

This pic will never get old. It's in my personal Hall of Fame.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can see it going down something like this:

Bieber couldn't knock the skin off custard and Cruise has never had a real fight in his life (according to ex-Sci members nobody is allowed to hit him back during sparring matches etc, so he gets to wallop them and they get to take it).
    SHELLEE, MsDark and Beeyotch like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Biebs said a few days ago that it was a joke. I'm so bummed.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/12/justi...ng-tom-cruise/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

But wait, there's more...

Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise in the Octagon, and we know this because of a secret phone call laying the groundwork for what could be the biggest fight in UFC history.

As you know, Justin tweeted earlier this month that he would like to take Tom on MMA style. We were initially told it was a joke and that Justin -- who never met Tom -- revered him. That's all true, but turns out there was truth behind the tweet.

We've learned last Friday, Ari Emanuel, the co-CEO of the William Morris Endeavor agency that owns UFC -- called Justin's manager, Scooter Braun, and then conferenced in Dana White. Ari said this would be an epic fight that needed to happen, and Dana chimed in that he was "100%" down with it.
    We're told Scooter then made it clear ... Justin would absolutely fight if Tom wanted to do it.

And, there's more. During the call, Ari said he strongly believed the 56-year-old actor would agree to enter the Octagon and take on the 25-year-old singer.
    Dana White told TMZ Sports earlier this week the fight's a no brainer ... the easiest event he's ever promoted in his career.
    Your move, Tom!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/20/justi...et-phone-call/

I really despise the both of them but must, with heavy heart go for the old man in this fight. (Notice I didn’t even mention his name though)
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

I'm gonna have to reluctantly side with Bieber in this fight. He may be annoying, but Tommyboy's "religion" is downright criminal.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I'm gonna have to reluctantly side with Bieber in this fight. He may be annoying, but Tommyboy's "religion" is downright criminal.
    Same here. Bieber may be an annoying little twunt who could do with a boot up his ring but Tommygirl is up to his botoxed and lifted eyebrows with a cult that has a long and disgusting history of suspicious deaths, strange disappearances and brutal abuses.

However, I'm still never going to forgive that little bitch Bieber for backing down and calling it a joke. I was looking forward to him throwing itty bitty slaps while Tiny Tom tried to use his amaaaaazing OT Supah Powahz to creep stare his opponent into unconsciousness.
    Mrs P, twitchy2.0, MsDark and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Default JUSTIN BIEBER Bottle Cap Challenge NOMINATES TOM CRUISE

Omg, the celeb gossip has dried up. So here's this.

Justin Bieber is stoking the battle flames again by nominating Tom Cruise after doing the bottle cap challenge and saying the cap could be Tom's dome, if he wants to join the party.

JB threw up a video Sunday, showing himself doing the now-famous viral challenge that tons of celebs have taken part in. He tells the cameraman, "This could be Tom Cruise's head," and then does a spinning kick to fully unscrew the cap and send it flying.

In his caption, Bieber wrote ... "I nominate Tom cruise and Hailey Bieber." Besides the fact that we're likely to see Hailey's version of the challenge, it's obvious that the Biebs actually DOES want to fight ol' Tommy ... despite telling paps that he was just messing around when he sent out that bizarre tweet.

Bieber even said at the time that TC would probably whoop his ass in a real fight, but based on what we're seeing here ... we're not so sure. Bieber's got some karate moves in the shed, it seems.

There's one person we know who would be happy to make it happen ... Dana White. He's already told us it would be the biggest purse in UFC history and could possibly go down. There's even been rumblings that Tom might actually be interested in getting in the Octagon.

Fact is though, he hasn't uttered a peep about it ... so who the hell knows. In the meantime, put this bottle cap challenge up there with the best of 'em.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/07/justi...ge-tom-cruise/

Here's the video of the Biebs doing the bottle cap thing on his Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzom4XXn...ource=ig_embed

Tom hasn't done PR for a few years, I think he's just laying low other than the occasional movie premiere picture. I doubt he's going to come out to say that he's THINKING about taking Bieber up on his offer. Bieber is just looking for attention!!!
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information