Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber tells racist joke in video

Read Mohandas... LOL The article YOU posted states: According to TMZ, someone who worked on one of Bieber's video projects stole the footage and two months ago offered to sell it back to Bieber's team for $1 million. So I would assume that TMZ would have continued to use this to their advantage, as Beiber's team offered, for longer had this not been released.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

TMZ Blackmailed Justin Bieber with Racist Video for Years

When a video of pop star Justin Bieber making racist jokes was published last week by British tabloid The Sun, it was hard to tell who lost more: Bieber, or TMZ, which purchased the video years ago and has used it to extort appearances and call-ins from Bieber ever since.

That TMZ had the video for years isn't a secret. In its post on Sunday the gossip site acknowledged that it had possession of the video "4 years ago," (the video was likely made in August 2010, while Bieber was filming the documentary Never Say Never) but "decided not to post it ... in large part because he was 15 and immediately told his friends what he did was stupid."
    But according to multiple sources with knowledge of TMZ's editorial operations, there was another, more pressing reason to keep the video secret: to hold it over Bieber and his team's heads in exchange for appearances on TMZ's media properties and cooperation with stories.
    "TMZ has been sitting on this video for 3+ years," one source, who worked with TMZ at the time the video came into the publication's hands, told us, "and have been using it as essentially ransom so that Bieber and his team would cooperate with them and give them scoops. It was very close to being released initially, but his team was able to convince them not to by giving them access and compliance." A TMZ spokesperson denied that the company agreed to suppress the tape in exchange for access, calling the allegation "absolutely not true."
    But we're told that the day after the site reached an agreement with Bieber's team, Bieber appeared in a TMZ Live in the Studio bit. Bieber, though not as big as he is now, was an incongruous guest for a show that tended to feature low-level reality stars. The then-16-year-old explained away his appearance saying he decided to stop by after running into "my boy Harvey" at a sushi restaurant nearby.

TMZ could have killed his career off years ago and didn't. Bastards.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Yes MO -

It was very close to being released initially, but his (Justin's)team was able to convince them not to by giving them access and compliance."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

As long as Bieber is losing, we are ALL winners in this thread, Sluce.
    Bombshell, sluce and Lalasnake like this.

*hangs in head in shame remembering that I once defended this kid*
    MohandasKGanja and SillyME54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Let's not be too quick to judge the kid. This whole sordid scenario still might be something completely different than it seems. Maybe this is happening because Selena Gomez put a whammy on him! She was one of those Waverly Place wizards, & the scandal does coincide with their break up. She'd picked him as her Durwood and became furious when things didn't work out. It's clearly a conspiracy with occult overtones! She spiked one of his blunts with eye of newt, and now he's cursed.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; June 6th, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
    sluce and spinmonkey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    d jc
    It's ok, honey. We all back the wrong horse from time to time. Whether in our own personal lives, in the entertainment front, or even just....because. It happens. Sometimes people behave in ways that can make us feel like assholes for believing their crap.

It's cool. I would never hold it against you. You call an asshole an asshole often enough, that when one squeaks by you (like a fart through a tight butthole) it doesn't change my opinion of you.

Edited to add, the d jc was from my two year old. He wanted you to know he was cool with you too.
    sluce likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I'm so shocked that so many hip hop artists are coming to his defense and saying he's not racist. Are you kidding me. I'm so ashamed of them, not that I liked them in the first place. If he was not a successful artist but some politician or what not they would be all over them.
    Brando likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I'm so shocked that so many hip hop artists are coming to his defense and saying he's not racist. Are you kidding me. I'm so ashamed of them, not that I liked them in the first place. If he was not a successful artist but some politician or what not they would be all over them.
    I'm not surprised that many did, but still surprised at the sheer number. I've had dealings with people of other races who thought they could be comfortable calling me the N word or telling racial jokes and I quickly had to check them and disavow them of that notion. I was taught a long time ago that if you let people call you anything, they can do anything they want to you and get away with it.

The lack of self-pride and self-awareness in the hip-hop community and many black celebrities is appalling, but not surprising. Can't have shucking and jiving celebs getting all uppity and not knowing their place and rocking the boat.

If Bieber said any jokes about Gays or Jews, I seriously doubt they'd be coming to his defense the same way. They'd rightfully call his ass out and his career would be rightfully killed. But if blacks were to speak out more on this, people would just dismiss us as being hypersensitive and playing the race card and life goes on.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; June 8th, 2014 at 04:28 PM.

If only I could like your post a thousand times. The shucking and jiving part is SO TRUE. And if he mocked gays or Jews his career would be over, because (as they should!!!), both groups would band together and demand that people stop supporting him. I am embarrassed by the black celebs still kissing this kid's ass. We are the only group of people I can think of who will band together to protect people who are prejudiced against us yet turn our backs on each other in two seconds
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Can Bieber be the new "racist skank" for GR?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I read an article where Usher was asked about all this, and he didn't seem upset at all. It actually sounded like he still supports the dumb fuck.
    sluce likes this.

I saw that too. He states that Justin is absolutely not a racist. Protect that income Usher.
    Kittylady likes this.

I agree, Sluce. Cover his ass and keep that money filling his pockets. I better never hear Usher complain about any other racist comments any one else makes in the future.
    sluce likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information