Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1213Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber spits on his fans from hotel balcony

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    since most of his fans are teeny boppers, I also blame the parents for buying them tickets to his concerts
    True.
    Doesn't he also have a cougar fan base as well?
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Surely NOT. what grown woman would have ANY interest in this little turd nugget?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I can't access the link at work, but there are some older ladies who like his POW-cum-lesbian look.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

PLEASE don't link it... I can't take any more disappointment in my fellow man right now.
    BITTER, llamamama, tulip and 2 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This will have to do until then....

"Oww, that didn't feel good"
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by no really View Post
    What the world needs (not at all, but for gossip purposes YES!!!!) is the unholy mating of Biebs and a Kardashian.
    Unless he can turn into Li'l Bow Wow in the next five minutes, you won't have to worry about a thing.
    SHELLEE and Mel1973 like this.

I don't want anyone to beat him. I think that it would garner too much public sympathy.
    However, I do want someone whom he spits on to press charges and not be bought off.
    Kittylady and sluce like this.

Gold Member

At the very least, this person owes apology after apology after apology. At best, he needs to gain integrity, character, humility, appreciation, etc., etc.

Justin Bieber:
    TMZ Superimposed Spitting Pics
    (TMZ: No We Didn't)

Justin Bieber is accusing TMZ of a spit-conspiracy ... that we "superimposed" photos to make it appear the singer was spitting on fans last week when he really wasn't.

Here's the problem ... he's speaking out of his hairless, Canadian ass.

Justin's rep issued a statement about the incident ... and if your computer screen starts to smell ... well, you know.

"Justin didn't spit on anyone. No fans were below the balcony. TMZ superimposed photos of the fans next to Justin on a completely different balcony to make it appear like he was spitting on fans when he wasn't. In fact, earlier in the day, Justin bought his fans hot chocolate and played them some of his new music. Justin loves his fans."

First, Justin ... there WERE fans below the balcony. In fact, Justin had posted a video of the crowds below his hotel room on his own Instagram page ... showing him on the same balcony depicted in the photos.

Second, the photos were shot by a reputable photo agency and posted on our site per usual. Also, we're not that good at photoshop (see: here and here).

Bottom line -- Justin Bieber clearly thinks you're dumb enough to buy his lies ... and continue to belieb that he's some sort of pop angel sent to this planet to spread the word of Biebdom to the masses.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit Fishwrapper: Fishwrapper Home | Fishwrapper.com
    Kittylady and Brookie like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    That picture has made me feel sick. It would make me feel less sick if it was actually cum. Spit just gets me.

I feel the same way. i have to scroll past very face because my stomach gets queasy.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Justin Bieber's visit to Southampton club ends in a fight

Justin Bieber carried his antics to Southampton on Saturday, and his night out East ended in a bloody brawl, sources exclusively tell Confidenti@l.

Super-brat Bieber, wearing sunglasses and a backwards hat, showed up around 2 a.m. at the South Pointe nightclub with an entourage and took over the VIP section.

Multiple sources told us he was accompanied by four “intimidating” and “overbearing” bodyguards.

Partygoers trying to take photos of the 19-year-old had flashlights shined in their faces by Biebs’ security team. “They were heavy-handed in their protection of him,” said one person who was at the club.

A tall blond attempted to enter the VIP area but returned to her friends a few minutes later, saying, “They wouldn’t let me talk to Justin.”

A short time after that, a source tells us, a female clubgoer tried to chat up the “Baby” singer, and her male friend and Bieber had a heated exchange.

“He (Bieber) ripped his shirt off and went nuts. He was screaming,” says the source. Security moved in, and Bieber was taken from the club out to the parking lot, where his SUVs were waiting.

Sources tell us that at this point the earlier altercation reignited and club patrons, Bieber’s friends and the star's security team were involved in a fight; one witness reported seeing blood.

This latest saga caps off a week of typically obnoxious behavior from the pop star and his entourage. On Friday, Confidenti@l reported that Bieber’s tour bus driver was seen driving from one door of the singer’s hotel to another to torment the young fans who had been waiting.

Last Tuesday, Bieber stuck a fan’s iPhone down his pants during his concert in Newark. That came days after pictures emerged that appeared to show Bieber spitting on fans from his hotel balcony in Toronto.

In December 2012, Confidenti@l contacted Bieber’s camp when disgruntled sources close to the star told us he bullies his lackeys and smokes pot all day long. Bieber’s publicist vehemently denied the allegations. Twelve days later, TMZ published damning photos appearing to show Bieber and a friend lighting up joints in a California hotel room.

Sunday night, that same publicist told us: “Justin was not involved in any altercation.”

When Confidenti@l called South Pointe Sunday night, a male, who declined to give his name, confirmed there had been an “incident” and said they were reviewing security footage to try to determine what had gone on.
    Justin Bieber's visit to Southampton club ends in a fight - NY Daily News
    Brookie likes this.

I'd give almost anything to see someone get into a fight with him, but instead of hitting him or anything, just pulling those stupid fecking droopy drawer MCHammer type pants he insists on wearing up as high as they'll go; while someone snaps a picture. It's possible one could even get the back of those drawers up over the back of his head.
    Mivvi21 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

“He (Bieber) ripped his shirt off and went nuts. He was screaming,” says the source. Security moved in, and Bieber was taken from the club out to the parking lot, where his SUVs were waiting.

LOL - I picture his security guard carrying him kicking & screaming

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Wait, he deployed his bodyguards and threw a screaming fit...because a couple of hot women tried to chat him up?!? Something is seriously wrong with this little shit.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Lmfao about he "ripped his shirt off". Me thinks he's been watching a bit too much wrasling. Fucking douchbag.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information