Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1213Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber spits on his fans from hotel balcony

Elite Member

Little prick. He's disgusting.

I wonder why he's so obsessed with spitting on everything?

Even Lindsay has never acted this bizarrely disgusting. Drugs aside there's something really creepy about Bieber. He and Amanda Bynes would make quite a pair of lovebirds. Imagine them on that balcony.

"You're ugly!! All of you!! Ugly!! He's mine, you're too ugly for him!!!"

And then he hocks a few loogies on the girls' faces below. Lovely.

When your behavior is worse than Lindsay's AND as unsettling as Amanda Bynes', you're headed down a really fucking bad road. Wonder what color HIS wig will be?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post

Even Lindsay has never acted this bizarrely disgusting. Drugs aside there's something really creepy about Bieber. He and Amanda Bynes would make quite a pair of lovebirds. Imagine them on that balcony.

"You're ugly!! All of you!! Ugly!! He's mine, you're too ugly for him!!!"

And then he hocks a few loogies on the girls' faces below. Lovely.

When your behavior is worse than Lindsay's AND as unsettling as Amanda Bynes', you're headed down a really fucking bad road. Wonder what color HIS wig will be?
    Same colour.

When are these fans gonna wake up to what an ass he is? All the shitty press he's been getting and the stans still love him.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    When are these fans gonna wake up to what an ass he is? All the shitty press he's been getting and the stans still love him.
    since most of his fans are teeny boppers, I also blame the parents for buying them tickets to his concerts
    BITTER and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

This little prick needs a manager who'll rob him blind and leave him in tremendous debt. Then he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his miserable life, trying to pay everyone, including the IRS, what he owes them. If he's broke, let's see what friends will stand by him. I'm guessing none. Maybe that will make him grow up a bit, the obnoxious little twat.
    Honeythorn likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

That's just disgusting and nauseous. I'm surprised he hasn't tweeted something like, "Hey! My fans asked me to do it, and I was just misunderstood!"

Elite Member

He is completely disgusting. I saw a thing about the bucket incident where Mario Battali said he'd smack him for that behavior. I have the feeling that if all of us who'd like to take a swing at this little ass stood in line, we could circle the earth. He's a disrespectful little shit and I'd love to go all "mad mother" on him and give him a few slaps.

Elite Member

Yes but I don't want any longer for the much-deserved beat down to occur. Better people than him get beaten or even shot every day. I'm getting a little impatient.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

I just don't understand how a teen can see him spit off a balcony, hear about his car crack-ups no matter who is driving, the bucket pissing incident, and still be a Belieber. Can't "beliebe" I just typed that word either. Twice.

And not ONE of his parents have said anything about his fuckery! Had he been my child, ................just OOOHHH!
    Serendipity likes this.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    This little prick needs a manager who'll rob him blind and leave him in tremendous debt. Then he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his miserable life, trying to pay everyone, including the IRS, what he owes them. If he's broke, let's see what friends will stand by him. I'm guessing none. Maybe that will make him grow up a bit, the obnoxious little twat.
    I'd rob him.

The dirty little fucker! I can't wait for his "I'm young and still learning and growing up" excuse. I can wait for the mindless herd that are his fans grow up and send the little bastard into oblivion.
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Well to me spitting on someone is the ultimate disrespect and being spat on is both degrading and humiliating. The little turd is showing all his loyal fans exactly what he thinks of them. He only cares about their money paying for the toys he and his arsehole friends use to terrorise others with.
    Kathie_Moffett and Trixie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I can fully state I'd rather let Justin Bieber cum on my head than spit on it. That's where I stand on those bodily fluids. Also, when is his craycray/psychopath thread being birthed? The time is nigh.
    Agree. He's going to flip his shit. I can't wait for the day either. I can usually find a little sympathy for someone going through a rough time but this little fuckstick has not ONE redeeming quality and the sooner he's on the skids, the better the world will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    This little fucking bastard should be arrested for that shit. Spitting on someone is an assault. It's time for this fuckwad to diaf.
    Absolutely. But someone would have to press charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Like a seeping anal fistula, he leaves fluids wherever he goes.

I shall watch his downfall with glee, which is actually not how I usually feel watching a celeb crash and burn. Even with the ones like Lindsey, who I think is an asshole, there's usually some sort of mitigating circumstance (for instance, in Lindsey's case, her sociopathic parents) that makes me have some glimmer of sympathy on some level.

Bieber, though? I'll buy the tickets and bring the vodka.
    Amen! I couldn't mock Britters cause I knew she was mentally unhinged and I feel the same way about Amanda Bynes... Lindsay and Bieb, that's a whole different ball game. They are two people who were given the world and in return, they gave the world the herp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Well to me spitting on someone is the ultimate disrespect and being spat on is both degrading and humiliating. The little turd is showing all his loyal fans exactly what he thinks of them. He only cares about their money paying for the toys he and his arsehole friends use to terrorise others with.
    bingo. it'd be nice if they would all realize this and have a nice big burning of bieber related items... it's coming and he WILL CRY when it happens... cause he's a little bitch!
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information