Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split

So I went to the Biebs concert on Friday. I have lined his pockets more times than I would like to admit but boy can he put on a show.
    The noise was incredible though, all those tweens.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Why would you expect Oprah to change her style now? She has always pimped her programs and has never asked hard hitting questions.

I understand why he was dressed as he was for the meeting with the PM and do not have a problem with it. It would be different if he was attending an event at the property of the PM, etc. If you choose to present an award, backstage, right before a show, you should expect the performer to be dressed for the show.
    I agree about the outfit.

I haven't ever really been an Oprah fan, so I didn't know what kind of interview to expect. I guess I just assumed that because she's so hugely popular, her interviews would be top notch. While I was watching, I kept thinking that if this were what a freshman undergraduate journalism student turned in as their end of the year project, they'd get an F. I think the biggest problem I had wasn't even with how boring the questions were but how unoriginal. It was like she just lifted the biggest softball questions he's answered out of other interviews he's done throughout his career. As a journalist, it gave the impression that she hadn't done her research, because she was asking about things that by now are common knowledge, even among people who don't really follow him.

And then ordering food during the interview and asking him why he wasn't eating it, as he awkwardly responds that he doesn't want to talk with his mouth full... why even air that? Oh, and the part were she randomly takes him to Ralph Lauren and tells him that Ralph Lauren handbags and cashmere sweaters make the best gifts. WTF? I wonder how much RL paid for that.

I saw a clip on Access Hollywood where the All Knowing "O" told the bieb to not get married so young. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

that fucking outfit should have never been worn period it's ugly as was that onsie type deal he had on
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

fgg

JB’s moves

Exclusive

Well, if he’s back together with Selena Gomez, it certainly doesn’t count when she’s not around. Is it considered cheating if you’re cheating with a lookalike of the person you’re cheating on?

For those of you who were wondering about Justin Bieber’s game, here’s an exclusive play-by-play. It all started the other night at a post-show party. My source tells me JB scanned the club and settled on a girl who strongly resembles Selena. They hadn’t even had a proper conversation and already he was inviting her back to his hotel. She wanted to bring her friends. I’m told he and his people weren’t hot on the idea but eventually agreed.

So now the girls are at the hotel and there’s a party happening in the suite and Selena Lite is sitting talking to Justin and he tells her to “stand up”. So she stands up. And he takes over her seat and says to her, “OK you can sit down again”, motioning for her to sit on his lap.

Did you cover your face and giggle?

So she stayed on his lap for a while and he asked her if she wanted to hear his new song and he wanted to know what she thought of it and that eventually progressed to kissing and light groping. But when she made it clear that it would not result in sex, well, he told her to leave. She wasn’t welcome anymore if she wasn’t giving it up. Go if you can’t be useful, right? It’s standard rock star behaviour.

What’s his success rate then? He wouldn’t keep trying if it’s never worked before, you know?

Unfortunately Oprah didn’t ask him. Instead JB told Oprah that he has few friends and is sad sometimes. Which is in line with all the drama going down between him and Selena. Justin reportedly wanted her to be with him on the road. “Needy” is how it was described, remember? When she couldn’t because she has her own sh-t going on, he supposedly lashed out and hooked up with randoms, according to TMZ.

Oh so I guess it’s all Selena’s fault then?

If only she’d agreed to give up her own schedule to join him on his, this would have never happened.

That’s what they’ll tell themselves. That’s how the girls will defend him. How can they blame him when he’s just lonely???

Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update|Justin Bieber tries to hook up with Selena Gomez lookalike
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post
    So I went to the Biebs concert on Friday. I have lined his pockets more times than I would like to admit but boy can he put on a show.
    The noise was incredible though, all those tweens.

I judge you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Exclusive: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Break Up for Good

Celebrity News
    January 9, 2013 AT 8:20AM
    By UsWeekly Staff

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber arrive at the 2011 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 20, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
    Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com

No wonder Justin Bieber has been acting out: Days before the pop star, 18, was caught smoking pot in shocking TMZ photos, he and girlfriend Selena Gomez have parted ways yet again -- this time for good, multiple sources tell the new Us Weekly, out now.

Although Bieber and the singer-actress, 20, journeyed to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico for a New Year's trip, their happy holiday was cut short when Gomez abruptly flew home to Los Angeles on Dec. 30. "They had another huge fight, and Selena won't forgive him," an insider tells Us Weekly of the perpetually on-again, off-again pair.

It certainly seems final this time -- with Gomez spending New Year's Eve at an L.A. house party with pals, while Bieber rang in 2013 with rapper pal Lil Twist at L.A. club Couture, where he flirted with various girls. "He's been really down about the breakup," a source admits.

Citing Bieber's "bad influence," another pal insists: "Selena is done with him." For more details on the breakup, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
    Read more: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Break Up for Good - UsMagazine.com
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

To bad he doesn't have his hamster to comfort him!
    Last edited by sluce; January 9th, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Oh okay, so he was not smoking or drinking until that Selena chick dumped him???? Riiiight. He's even a bigger jerk than I first thought. He screws up and then blames the ex. What an idiotic wimp!
    shedevilang likes this.

At their age this relationship never had a prayer anyway. Onward!
    Quat likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

oh barf! Yea it's all her fault he's being an idiot. I hope Selina stays away from him(I kind of like her for some reason)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

What is the story about a hampster? I must have missed that one.

I like Selena, too. She is such a pretty little thing and we have enjoyed several of her teenie bopper movies,/tv shows.

^Dickweed gave his pet hampster to some fan that he didn't even know.

*ahem* hamster, no 'p'
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Honest mistake I swear!
    Kat Scorp likes this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information