Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split

Look how much make-up he's wearing in the second pic Chalet posted! I mean I realise most famous guys wear a bit to events and things, but when you can clearly see the dodgy shading it's not attractive.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

It's his plum coloured lipstick that really gets me.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

At the risk of pissing people off, I'd say him wearing THAT to receive an honour from PM Harper and then later tweeting "overauhls" are good examples of why a teen mom homeschooling her child is not the best idea.....

I don't know if I'm more Embarrassed of, Bieber or Harper. IMO Both are pricks.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    I don't know if I'm more Embarrassed of, Bieber or Harper. IMO Both are pricks.
    I have heard that no one in Canada likes Harper. Still though, I think it's pretty disrespectful to go dressed like a hillbilly farmer with his stupid hat worn backwards and tilted at the perfect douche angle. I mean they are honoring him, although, I have no idea why. If anything I think he'd be an embarrassment to Canada.
    Ravenna likes this.

You've heard wrong, but politics mean crap all in a situation like this.

Who was ever in charge of making this decision probably realized they made the worst decision ever when Justin Bieber showed up to the award ceremony looking like if Spanky from The Little Rascals was a character on The Boondocks. There's nothing worse than a cocky toddler in a backwards cap and overalls.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I just dont understand his clothing choices at all... showing up in blue jeans & a plain T-shirt would have looked eons better than most of the shit he wears
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Dear lord but this douche needs a stylist stat
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Yaaay, the Biebs is bringin' back the bibs. Long live the '90s!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He looks like he was practicing for the Come On Eileen video.
    Trixie and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Justin Bieber Explains Why He Wore Overalls to Meet the Prime Minister By Deena Bustillo on November 25, 2012

The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards..Nokia Theatre L.A. Live, Los Angeles, CA..November 18, 2012..Job: 121118A1..(Photo by Axelle Woussen)..Pictured: Justin Bieber. (Source: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin) more pics Justin Bieber wears overalls to meet the Prime Minister (Flickr)

Justin Bieber
    would like you to know that he is not a "white trash prince" for wearing overalls to meet Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper this weekend. The star has a perfectly logical reason for the apparent fashion faux paus.

Sunday evening he gave an explanation for his overalls, backwards hat, and white T-shirt on Instagram, in response to an article on the Daily Mail that called him out for the questionable attire. (To be fair, it was a Gawker article that branded him a "white trash prince" in the first place.)

He wrote: "The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you "Hayley" expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan a suit at that specific time that's crazy, It wasn't like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol."

In the response, he didn't address why he would ever think partly unbuttoned overalls were a smart fashion choice, but the guy does love him some drop-crotch pants and leather tank tops, so apparently denim with suspenders is a logical progression. Plus, he's probably having a hard time coping with his recent breakup from Selena Gomez.

Anyway, before Bieber addressed the ordeal, the twitterverse was buzzing about his outfit. One user pondered when the Biebs "became Vanilla Ice" while the "white trash prince" comment was pretty much everywhere on the Interwebs. Another gal was just upset that she, too, could not wear overalls in public.

At the time, the Biebs made light of the matter and posted an Instagram picture of himself in said outfit with the caption, "I hope you hate my style." He also tweeted: "Overhauls lol."

By the way, the medal was in celebration of the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign and aimed to recognize “significant contributions and achievements by Canadians."

Justin Bieber Explains Why He Wore Overalls to Meet the Prime Minister - Justin Bieber - Zimbio
    Justin Bieber booed in native Canada by football fans
    Published November 26, 2012
    Associated Press

• AP

Justin Bieber faced a hostile homecoming during his halftime performance at Canada's football Grey Cup, facing boos and jeers.
    The Toronto crowd booed Sunday when the 18-year-old pop star's face popped up on the JumboTron screen. They booed when a host spoke his name. And they booed as he took the stage and throughout his medley of the chart-topper "Boyfriend" and the disco-inflected "Beauty and a Beat."
    If Bieber was bothered, it didn't show.
    "Thank you so much Canada," Bieber said. "I love you."
    Earlier in the week, Bieber was presented with a Diamond Jubilee Medal by Prime Minister Stephen Harper and caused a scene by wearing overalls, unbuttoned on one shoulder, over a white T-shirt, with a backwards baseball cap.
    There was sufficient uproar that Harper even weighed in on Twitter.
    "In fairness to (Bieber)," Harper tweeted Sunday, "I told him I would be wearing my overalls too."
    The Canadian Football League may have been hoping to court Bieber's army of tween followers on Sunday. But recent Grey Cup halftime performers have skewed toward the comparatively heavy likes of Nickelback and Lenny Kravitz.
    "J-Biebs doesn't scream football, you know? Neither does Carly Rae Jepsen," said Calgary's Ryan Prisque, 22.
    The 27-year-old Jepsen also received a mixed reaction at first Sunday but won the crowd over during an enthusiastic medley of her latest single, "This Kiss," and her infectious hit "Call Me Maybe."
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

*to the tune of still a bitch by Lil Troy* And Justin is still a douche in my book, just a doucheeeeeeeeeee in my book
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I saw the supposedly groundbreaking interview that Oprah has been pimping for weeks now, and I'm confused. There was nothing unique or interesting about it, other than the footage of Oprah CRYING at a Bieber concert and talking about how moved she was.

The interview itself was horrible and awkward. She asked him the same questions I've seen him answer in dozens of other interviews. "What movies do you like?" "Did you ever expect to be this famous?" "How is your relationship with your mom?" They were a bunch of boring, softball questions with no-brainer generic answers, and he seemed uncomfortable talking to her, and somewhat bored. Considering how hard she pimped this interview, I was expecting her to really put him in the hot seat and get some dirt. Disappointing.

Why would you expect Oprah to change her style now? She has always pimped her programs and has never asked hard hitting questions.

I understand why he was dressed as he was for the meeting with the PM and do not have a problem with it. It would be different if he was attending an event at the property of the PM, etc. If you choose to present an award, backstage, right before a show, you should expect the performer to be dressed for the show.
    southernbelle likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information